ICICI Bank has launched a Credit card, named ICICI Bank British Airways Classic Credit Card, for the frequent fliers of British Airways. This card offers several benefits on travel like benefits on flight booking, lounge access, Avios points that can be redeemed against flight tickets, etc. Go through the whole article to know more about the card.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Income tax return should be greater than ₹12 lakh.
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Income tax return should be greater than ₹16 lakh.
- Good CIBIL Score (750 or more).
- Good Relation with the bank.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest Salary Slip (3 months)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: None.
- Annual Fee: ₹3,500 + GST (for 1st year) and ₹3,500 + GST (for the second year onwards)
- Welcome benefit:
With the first successful transaction made with this card, you will get 3500 air miles as a welcome gift.
- Reward benefit:
With this card you can earn Avios points from every transaction you make with this card.
You will get 2.5 Avios points for each ₹100 transactions made on Flight tickets on British Airways and spends made on flights. And 2 Avios points for the same on other categories.
If you can spend 2,25,000 with your card within a month you will get 5 Avios points for each ₹100 transactions on flight tickets of British Airways. And 4 Avios points for the same on other categories.
- Flight Booking:
If you book a return ticket from India to England with British airways, you will get 25,000 Avios points.
- Dining benefit:
With this card, you will get a 15% discount on your dining bill. This offer is applicable at some selected participating restaurants.
With this card, you will get an always active and helpful concierge service. you can get assistance from them for table booking at restaurants, roadside assistance in case of emergency, gift delivery, etc.
- Membership benefit:
With this card you will get complimentary membership of the British Airways Exclusive Club, this membership allows you to redeem your Avios points against British Airways Flight tickets.
- The benefit of two credit cards:
You will get The MasterCard and American Express variants of this card under a single account.
This card comes with the advanced EMV Chip and PIN system, it makes your card much secure than before. Also if you register for the SMS alert facility, you will get an SMS on every transaction made with this card.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: 2.50% against the withdrawn amount, min ₹300.
- Finance Charge: 3.40% monthly.
- Foreign currency transaction: 3.50% against the transaction amount.
Call: 1860 120 7777
Mail: You can mail the service authority just by visiting their website here: https://www.icicibank.com/complaints/complaints.page
100xGain Ratings: 7/10
This card is beneficial for those who travel quite frequently with British Airways since most of the benefits can be earned from spends you made with British Airways. So if you are a regular flyer with British Airways, then this card will be the most beneficial for you.
But if you are not, then there are several traveling cards you can choose from. If you want to spend more and want a premium travel card then you can go for IndusInd Bank InterMiles Voyage Credit Card, and if you want to spend less and want some fewer benefits then you can go for Axis My Wings Credit Card.