American Express Platinum Corporate Card is the most premium business card available in India. It comes with a number of extraordinary features and privileges, including lunge access, huge savings for your business, benefits for employees, contactless payments, and also a number of other premium features and offers. In fact, this card has all the features that can help you to run your company much easier.
- Eligibility criteria –
‘American Express Platinum Corporate Card’ is only designed for companies of the business, this card is not designed or offered for any personal use.
- Nationality –
- The applicant must have a well-established company (at least 2 years)
- The company should have a good annual turnover.
- The applicant must have a good CIBIL score (min 700)
- A good financial relationship with the bank.
- Documents Required –
For corporate liability –
- Profit & loss statements (of recent 2 years)
- PAN card (corporate)
- Board Resolution.
- Pan card, Address proof, and photo ID of every employee
For individual liability –
- Proof of Identity –
- Job Card.
- Aadhar Id.
- Voter Id.
- Driving License
- Letter from UIDAI.
- Proof of Address –
- Gas, Electricity, or any utility bill. ( recent )
- Ration card.
- Document of property registration.
- Proof of Income –
- Recently submitted form 16.
- Salary Slip (recent 3 months)
- 3 month’s bank statement. (latest)
** These are some of the basic documentations banks can ask you for some more during the application period**
- Fees –
- Joining fee –
- Annual fee – ₹ 29,000
- Add on fee –
- Benefits – The awesome benefits of the card is described below –
- Reward program – With your ‘American Express Platinum Corporate Card’ you can earn big reward points with each of your transactions. You can earn 1 reward point on each ₹ 100 transactions made with your card. (applicable on Insurance, fuel, telecommunication services, etc.) also, you can get 1 reward points for every ₹ 40 transactions made in other categories.
- More rewards – If you subscribe to the Extra Reward program then you can earn 20 points on each ₹ 100 spent with this card.
- Redemption option – you can redeem your points very easily with many redemption options. The options are described below –
- Air-miles – If you subscribe to the frequent traveler program, then your reward points will never expire and you ac also use them against air-miles, at over 35 domestic and international airlines
- Redeem at the hotel – The reward points can be used to book hotels also. You can get 1 ‘Hilton Honors’ for 2 points. And 2 Marriott points for 3 reward points.
- Shop with points – You can use your points for shopping at ‘David Jones’ or you can use them against gift cards.
- Hotel – with this card you can earn big reward points on hotel bookings at more than 1000 premium hotels. Also, you can get ‘Taj Silver tire Membership’ and ‘prefer Elite tire Membership. Again you can win a ‘Hertz Gold Memberships’ with this card.
- Lounge access – With your ‘American Express Platinum Corporate Card’ you can get access to most of the premium lounges like – Delta Sky lunges, Lufthansa lounges, Centurion lounge, and lots more. You can also get free membership of a priority pass program,
- Dining – With this card, you can experience premium dining at most of the premium restaurants across Indian including – Dum Pukht, Bukhara, Jamavar,
- Travel service – now you don’t need to worry about your flight booking or finding a finding nearby restaurant on a stopover, with ‘American Express Platinum Corporate Card’ you are completely free from such worries. Just call American Express Service ( Ph – 1300653641) team and they will do all these for you. You can also book a table at any premium restaurants with just a call. Call – 1300653641 to book your dinner.
- Expense management – With this card you can manage your expenses more easily. They offer you an advanced service and helpful tools so that you can manage your account more easily.
- Extension of cash – with this card you can easily extend the flow of cash, just order your card statement before the due date, and the flow of cash would be extended for up to 51 days.
- Access line – with this feature you can make secure and first payments to your suppliers. Although if they don’t accept payment with the card you can pay them with this feature.
- American Express go – the benefits of this feature is described below –
- Virtual card – you can create a virtual card within no time, and the employees who don’t have a card can use them to make payments in need.
- Control to the company – with this feature you can easily monitor where and when a transaction is made. You can manage your account more easily with this feature. You can also set a limit on the issued virtual cards.
- Insurance coverage – In case of any emergency situation you are now protected with this coverage –
Business travel insurance –
- Accidental death – ₹3,000,000.
- Loss of baggage – USD 750.
- Loss of documents – USD 350.
Insurance on Overseas medical emergency –
- Emergency expenses – USD 50,000.
- Hospitalization – USD 300.
- Global Assistance – in case of any emergency you can get help from any corner of the world.
- Contactless payment – with your ‘American Express Platinum Corporate Card’ you can pay at any secure reader machine with just a wave of your card (max amount – ₹ 2000)
- 24X7 customer care – American express service center is 24X7 active you can ask for any help at any time.
- Charges –
- Cash Advance – 5% against the amount.
- Late payment Fee – 5% against the due amount. ( min ₹ 100)
- Foreign currency transaction – 5% against the transacted amount.
- Customer care number –
- 1800 419 1092
- + 91 124 280 1092
Or mail at [email protected]
- Final verdict –
If you are looking for a premium corporate credit card with the best offers and privileges then this card has everything you need to run your company more smoothly. So hurry and grab the awesome benefits of the card.