Axis Bank Credit Card is one of the most adopted cards of recent time due to its unique and privileged offerings, from savings on fuel surcharges to book movie tickets. Apart from this, the card comes with a plethora of benefits across the categories as well. Axis Bank recently launched a new co-branded fuel credit card partnering with Indian Oil Corporation named Axis bank Indian Oil Credit card, this card is specially designed to offer fuel-related benefits, it also offers benefits on movies and dining. Let’s have a closer look at its benefits.
** Although the bank has not cleared the eligibility criteria for this card, as per our experience we can say that the eligibility criteria for this card should be like this.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Income tax return should be greater than ₹12 lakh.
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Income tax return should greater than ₹12 lakh.
- Good CIBIL Score (750 or more).
- Good relation with the bank.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of the last 3 months
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: ₹500 + GST
- Annual Fee: ₹500 + GST (from second year onwards)
- Welcome Benefit:
As a welcome benefit, you can earn 100% Cash-Back on your fuel transaction within 30 days of card issuance. You can earn a maximum of ₹250 Cash-Back.
- Cash-back benefit:
Get 1% value back on online shopping by earning 5 reward points per ₹100 spent.
This card also offers a 4% value back on fuel transactions by earning 20 reward points per ₹100 spent at any IOCL outlet in India.
- Reward benefit:
This card offers 1 EDGE Reward point for each ₹100 spend with your card. You can redeem those reward points against several items listed in the reward catalog.
- Movie tickets:
When you book a movie ticket from BookMyShow by using this card, you will get a 10% discount.
This card offers an exclusive 20% discount on your dining bill. This offer is applicable at partner restaurants in India.
- Fuel surcharge waiver:
This card offers a 1% waiver on fuel surcharges. This offer is applicable at any fuel station in India. The transaction amount should be between ₹200 to ₹5,000.
- Milestone benefit:
If you can spend ₹50,000 or more with your card within a year, then the annual fee for the next year will be waived off.
This card comes with the security of an advanced EMV Chip and Pin System. It makes your transaction much secure than before.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: 3.4% against the withdrawn amount, min ₹500.
- Finance Charge: 3.4% monthly.
- Foreign currency transaction: 3.5% against the transaction amount.
Mail: [email protected]
Axis Bank Indian Oil Credit Card is one of the best low-cost fuel credit cards, available in India. It offers attractive benefits on Fuel, Movie, and Dining, which makes it more attractive. So if you want a fuel credit card at a low cost, it can be a good option for you.