Axis Bank offers several credit card categories, for different types of customers. And the axis bank insta easy credit card is one of them. It is a secured credit card from Axis Bank, it is a secured credit card that means anyone with a fixed deposit account at Axis Bank can apply for this card. The benefits offered by this axis visa card are reward benefit, dining benefit, fuel surcharge waiver, EMI facility, higher cash withdrawal limit, etc.
How does the axis bank insta easy credit card eligibility work?
- Resident Type: Indian.
- Axis credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 18 to 70 years.
- Income: There is no need to show any income proof, this axis bank insta easy credit card against fixed deposit.
- Axis bank credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 18 to 70 years.
- Income: There is no need to show any income proof, you can get this axis credit card against fd .
- F.D Amount: Min Rs. 20,000 & Max Rs. 25,000.
As you submit your axis bank insta easy credit card application, you will get an unique application id. You can use that to track your axis credit card application status.
What documents are required for the axis bank insta easy credit card application?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- If your current residential address is the same as recorded in your bank, you don’t need to submit any address proof either.
- Proof of income statement: You don’t need to provide any Income Proof, you can get this free annual fee credit card only against your F.D account at Axis Bank.
Nowadays, all new credit cards are delivered in an inactive state, so if you want to know about the axis bank insta easy credit card activation process then make sure to take a look at our faq page.
How much does the axis bank insta easy credit card cost?
- Axis insta easy credit card joining fee: Rs.500 + GST.
- Axis insta easy credit card annual fee: None it is a lifetime free credit card from Axis Bank.
What are the axis bank insta easy credit card benefits?
Make every transaction rewarding:
With this axis bank insta credit card , you can earn reward points from almost every transaction you make.
Category of transaction
Rate of earning reward points
|Every domestic transaction||6 reward points for every Rs.200 transaction|
|Every axis bank international credit card transaction||12 axis rewards for every Rs.200 transaction|
|Your very first online transaction made using this axis fd credit card||100 axis bank reward points|
You can redeem your axis bank insta easy credit card reward points against several categories you can find in the axis credit card reward points catalogue.
Dine with more delight:
With your axis insta credit card , you can enjoy dining at most of the premium restaurants in India with a minimum 15% discount on your dining bill. Click here to find your nearby participating restaurant.
Get freedom from fuel surcharges:
With this free credit card axis bank offers a 1% discount on fuel surcharges, this offer is applicable at all fuel stations in India. The transaction amount should be between Rs. 400 to Rs. 4,000. You can get a maximum of Rs. 400 waivers in an Axis credit card bill cycle.
Enjoy easy bill splitting:
With your axis bank insta easy credit card , you can convert any purchase over Rs. 2,500 into EMI. This axis bank credit card instant loan feature is very helpful for high-value purchases. Click here for the axis bank credit card calculator, you can calculate your axis bank credit card interest rate on emi there.
Enjoy the convenience of a higher credit limit:
You can get this axis bank credit card against fd account, and you will get an axis credit card limit of 80% of your F.D value. So you can easily increase credit card limit just by increasing your F.D value.
Cutting edge security:
This axis bank secured credit card is equipped with the advanced EMV chip, these chips use a very strong encryption method to store your data, making your card nearly impossible to clone.
But if you notice something suspicious with your axis bank credit card account, then make sure to report it immediately by calling the axis bank customer care number number.
Your most useful travel partner:
This axis bank credit card on fd is accepted anywhere in the world. You can use this Axis Bank lifetime free credit card at any outlet or e-commerce site where Visa credit cards are accepted.
What are the axis bank insta easy credit card charges?
|Axis credit card cash withdrawal charges||2.5% against the withdrawal amount. (min Rs. 500). Check your credit card cash limit before making a withdrawal.|
|Finance charges in credit card||The axis bank credit card interest rate can go up to 3.4% monthly or (49.36% annually)|
|Axis bank international credit card transaction charge||3.50% against the transaction amount.|
|Add-on card fee||None.|
How to contact the axis bank credit card customer care department?
- Call the axis credit card toll free no: 1860-419-5555 / 1860-500-5555 or 040-67174100
- Write to the axis credit card mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of emergency you can also get assistance from the Visa global assistance service.
Pros and cons of the Axis Insta easy card:
The axis bank insta easy credit card is one of the best secured credit card in india , and it is best for those who have a very low credit score or no income proof. This axis bank secured credit card is also helpful for those who want to improve their credit score or apply for a credit card for the first time. It offers up to 6 axis bank reward points, a minimum 15% discount on dining bills, and up to Rs. 400 fuel surcharge waiver monthly.
But if you want to explore some similar credit cards, then take a look at some of the similar credit card options given below.
Alternative Cards of the insta easy credit card:
- American express membership rewards card (Best for reward point and dining)
- HSBC advance visa platinum credit card (Best for reward point and dining)
- RBL classic platinum credit card (Best for reward benefits)
- Tata platinum card (Best for lounge access and value back points)
14 thoughts on “Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card Review”