Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card is a travel credit card from Axis Bank, this card comes in two variants Miles and More World Select Credit Card & Miles and More world Credit Card. This card offers several travel-related benefits like air miles, dining benefits, fuel surcharge waivers, insurance coverage, EMI facility, and lots more. go through the article to know more about the card.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 18 to 70 years.
- Income: ₹25,000 monthly.
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 18 to 70 years.
- Income: ₹25,000 monthly.
- Good relation with the bank.
- Good CIBIL score (750 or more).
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip (3 months)
- Self-employed person
- Latest income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Joining Fee: ₹3,500 + GST (for World card) & ₹10,000 + GST (for Select card).
- Annual Fee: ₹3,500 + GST (for World card) & ₹4,500 + GST (for select card).
- Welcome, Benefit:
With the issuance of the card, you will get some air miles as a welcome gift, for the world select card you will get 15,000 air miles, and for the world card you will get 5,000 air miles. These air miles never expire, so you can use them whenever you need them.
- Reward benefit:
With this card you can earn reward points from almost every purchase you make with this card. For the world select card, you will get 6 reward points for each ₹200 transactions, and for the world card, you will get 4 reward points for each ₹200 transactions.
You will get some bonus reward points too, with the renewal of the card you will get 4,000 air miles for the World Select Card & 3,000 air miles for the World card.
Also if you can spend ₹1,00,000 within a month you will get 36,000 air miles for the World Select Card & 24,000 air miles for the World Card.
- Lounge access:
This card offers free access to most of the domestic airport lounges in India. You will get 8 free access per quarter for the Miles and More World Select Credit Card, and 4 free Accesses per quarter for the Miles and More World Credit Card.
- Dining benefit:
With this card, you can enjoy dining at most of the premium restaurants in India with a minimum of 15% discount on your dining bill. This offer is applicable at some partner’s restaurants like KFC, TGI Fridays, Mohalla 80, The Oriental Blossoms, etc.
- Fuel surcharge waiver:
You will get a 1% waiver on fuel surcharges with this card this offer applies to all fuel stations in India. The transaction amount should be between ₹400 & ₹4,000. You can get a maximum of ₹100 waivers in a month.
- EMI facility:
You can now convert any of your purchases over ₹2,500 into EMI, this feature is very helpful for high-value purchases.
- Concierge service:
With this card you will get a world-class concierge service, you can get assistance from them whenever you need it.
- Auto bill payment:
With your Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card, you don’t need to worry about your bill due dates, if you registered for the auto-debit feature your credit card bill will be paid automatically from the registered bank account.
If you register for the Bill Pay service, your utility bills will be paid automatically within the due date.
- Insurance coverage:
With this card, you will get an air accidental coverage of ₹4.5 crores for the World Select Credit Card and ₹2.5 crores for the World Credit card.
You will also get a credit shield of ₹5,00,000 for the World Select card and ₹1,00,000 for the World card, and lost baggage and document coverage of USD 500 for both variants of the card.
- EMV Chip card:
This card comes with a built-in EMV chip, this chip is specially designed to add more security to your transactions. Also, this card is 3d secured which means whenever you use your card for an online transaction, you will get an OTP to authenticate and complete your transaction.
- Global Assistance:
This card is accepted in any country in the world, this card can be used at any outlet or e-commerce site where the MasterCard credit cards are accepted.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: 2.5% against the withdrawn amount (min ₹500)
- Finance Charge: 2.95% monthly. (41.75% annually)
- Foreign currency transaction: 3.50% against the transaction amount.
Mail: [email protected]
Dispute Resolution Process:
If you notice some unauthorized charges in your account, or there is some billing error, or if your card is lost or stolen. You should act first and report the problem to customer service. You can follow the steps given below.
- First of all, contact the customer service authority and describe to them your problem, and follow their instructions. In case of a lost card ask them to block your card immediately.
- If you are not satisfied with the given service, you can take your complaint to the circle nodal officer. You can mail at [email protected] or you can call at +91-080-61865200.
- If you do not get any response within 10 days, you can then contact the principal nodal officer, you can mail at [email protected]
- If you are still not satisfied at stage 3, you can contact the banking ombudsman. You can find the contact details here https://www.axisbank.com/contact-us/banking-ombudsman
But before going to the Banking Ombudsman, try to sort out the issue with the bank.
Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card is a premium travel credit card from Axis Bank. this card offers a big amount of air miles annually, free lounge access, insurance coverage, fuel surcharge waiver, concierge service, and lots more.
So if you want to earn air miles and enjoy some exclusive benefits of travel then you should go for this card. And if you want to get some extra air miles and lounge access, we would recommend you to go for the World select variant of the card.