Axis Bank My Wings Credit Card is a Travel credit card. This card is specially designed for those who want to earn Cash-Back from their travel expenses. This card offers several benefits including Cash-Back on travel, lounge access, benefits on hotel booking, dining benefit, discount on car rental, and lots more.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 18 to 70 years.
- Income: ₹25,000 monthly.
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 18 to 70 years.
- Income: 25,000 monthly.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip (3 months)
- Self-employed person
- Latest income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: ₹1200 + GST
- Annual Fee: None for the first year, ₹500 for the second year.
- Cash-Back Benefit:
This card offers up to 20% discount on a domestic flight booked with this card, this offer applies only to the tickets booked from www.ezeego1.com.
You will get a flat ₹25 discount on train tickets booked with this card from www.irctc.com. You can get a maximum discount of ₹200 a year.
You will also get a flat ₹100 discount on the bus tickets booked with this card on www.ezego1.com. To avail of the benefits enter the promo code AXISCOMBO during the time of payment.
This card also offers a flat ₹400 Cash-Back on car rental in India. this offer applies to the bookings made on www.ezeego1.com.
- Reward benefit:
You can earn reward points from every purchase with this card you will get 4 reward points for each ₹200 transactions made with this card. You can later use those reward points for shopping.
- Lounge access:
With your Axis Bank My Wings Credit Card, you will get access to most of the premium domestic MasterCard lounges.
- Hotels and more:
You will get up to ₹1,000 discounts on hotel bookings in India and up to ₹1,500 discount on international hotel booking. The minimum transaction amount should be ₹7,000.
- Dining benefit:
You can now enjoy dining at most of the premium restaurants in India with up to a 15% discount. This offer is applicable at some selected partner’s restaurants including KFC, TGI Fridays, etc.
- Travel benefit:
This card also offers ₹500 Cash-Back on domestic and ₹1,500 Cash-Back on international flight bookings. The minimum transaction amount should be ₹10,000.
You will get a ₹2,500 discount on holiday bookings in India, and a ₹3,000 discount on international holidays. The minimum transaction amount should be ₹20,000.
- Fuel surcharge waiver:
With this card, you can earn up to ₹400 waivers on fuel surcharges in a month. This offer is applicable at any fuel station in India, the transaction amount should be between ₹400 to ₹4,000.
- EMI facility:
With this card, you can now convert any purchase of ₹2,500+ into EMI, just contact your bank to convert your purchase into EMI.
- EMV chip security:
This card comes with a built-in EMV chip, it makes your transaction more safe and secure.
- Global Acceptance: This card is accepted in almost any country in the world. You can use this card wherever the MasterCard credit card is accepted.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: 2.5% against the transaction amount.
- Finance Charge: 2.95% monthly.
- Foreign currency transaction: 3.50% against the transaction amount.
Call – 1860 419 5555
Mail – [email protected]
Dispute Resolution Process:
If you notice some un-authorized charges in your account, or there is some billing error, or if your card is lost or stolen. You should act first and report the problem to customer service. You can follow the steps given below.
- First of all, contact the customer service authority and describe to them your problem, and follow their instructions. In case of a lost card ask them to block your card immediately.
- If you are not satisfied with the given service, you can take your complaint to the circle nodal officer. You can mail at [email protected]isbank.com or you can call at +91-080-61865200.
- If you do not get any response within 10 days, you can then contact the principal nodal officer, you can mail at [email protected]
- If you are still not satisfied at stage 3, you can contact the banking ombudsman. You can find the contact details here https://www.axisbank.com/contact-us/banking-ombudsman
But before going to the Banking Ombudsman, try to negotiate the issue with the bank.
100xGain Ratings: 8/10
If you are a frequent traveler, and you want a travel credit card for yourself then Axis Bank My Wings Credit Card can be a good choice for you. it offers big Cash-Backs on hotels, holidays, and travel booking, you will get some free access to domestic lounges, it also offers a 15% discount on your dining bills.
So, after analyzing the benefits of the card, it can be said that it is one of the best travel cards available in India, at it offers all the best possible offers at a meager cost.