Among the various credit cards offered by Axis Bank, Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card is a unique one, it is specially designed for frequent shoppers and movie lovers. This card offers a big reward benefit, free access to domestic lounges, a big discount on dining bills, Cash-Back on movie tickets, an EMI facility, and lots more. More details of the card are given below.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 18 to 70 years.
- Income: ₹25,000 monthly (Approx)
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 18 to 70 years.
- Income: ₹25,000 monthly. (Approx)
- Good relation with the bank.
- Zero due payment.
- Good CIBIL score. (750)
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip (3 months)
- Self-employed person
- Latest income tax return.
- Proof of business.
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: ₹500 + GST (Can be waived off if ₹5,000 is spent within first 45 days)
- Annual Fee: None, for the first year & ₹500 + GST from the second year.
- Welcome benefit:
With the issuance of the card you will get up to ₹1,000 discounts on Myntra as a welcome gift, this offer is applicable on the purchase over ₹3,499 and on some selected products. You can get this benefit only once.
- Cash-Back benefit:
This card offers up to a 25% discount on Myntra, Minimum transaction amount should be ₹1,999 and this offer is applicable on some selected products only.
- Reward benefit:
With this card, you can earn 4 EDGE reward points for each ₹200 transactions you made with this card. You will not get any reward points for spends on Movie, Fuel, or EMI payments.
- Lounge Access:
With your Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card, you will get free access to some selected lounges. You will get a maximum of 1 free access per quarter.
- Dining benefit:
This card offers up to a 20% discount on your dining bills. This offer is applicable at some partner restaurants including KFC, TGI Fridays, The Oriental Blossoms, etc.
- Fuel surcharge waiver:
You will get a 1% waiver on fuel surcharges, this offer is applicable at all fuel stations in India. The transaction amount should be between ₹400 to ₹4,000 and you can get a maximum of ₹400 in a month.
- Movie benefit:
With this card you will get up to 25% Cash-Back on a movie ticket booked through Paytm, using this card. You can get a maximum of ₹100 Cash-Back in a month.
- Milestone benefit:
If you can spend ₹30,000 in a quarter, you will get 1000 EDGE reward points as a bonus reward.
- EMI facility:
With this card you can convert any purchase over ₹2,500 into EMI, this feature is very useful for high-value purchases.
- EMV Chip Card:
This card comes with a built-in EMV chip, this chip is specially designed to add more security to your transactions. Also, this card is 3d secured which means you will get an OTP every time to authenticate and complete your online transactions.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: 2.5% against the withdrawn amount (Min ₹500).
- Finance Charge: 3.4% monthly & 49.36% annually.
- Foreign currency transaction: 3.50% against the transaction amount.
Call – 1860 419 5555 // 1860 500 5555
Mail – [email protected]
Dispute Resolution Process:
If you notice some un-authorized charges in your account or some billing errors, or if your card is lost or stolen, you should act immediately you can follow the steps given below.
- First of all, contact the customer service authority and describe to them your problem, and follow their instructions. In case of a lost card ask them to block your card immediately.
- If you are not satisfied with the given service, you can take your complaint to the circle nodal officer. You can mail at [email protected] or you can call at +91-080-61865200.
- If you do not get any response from them within 10 days, you can then take your complaint to the principal nodal officer, you can mail at [email protected]
- If you are still not satisfied at stage 3, you can contact the banking ombudsman. You can find the contact details here https://www.axisbank.com/contact-us/banking-ombudsman
But before going to the Banking Ombudsman, try to negotiate the issue with the bank.
100xGain Ratings: 7.5/10
This card is best for those who shop online quite frequently, and for those who want to earn Cash-Back from their purchases, as it offers up to 25% Cash-Back on Myntra, a gift voucher from Myntra as a welcome gift, 20% discount on dining, 4 reward points for each ₹200 transaction, Lounge access and lots more. So if you are looking for a credit card for online shopping, this card can be a good option for you.