The axis bank pride signature credit card is one of the most unique credit cards offered by Axis Bank. This visa signature credit card is particularly designed for defense personnel and offers the option to customize the card with the colors of the Indian tricolor. In terms of benefits, this axis bank card offers complimentary lounge access, exclusive discounts on dining, powerful rewards on every transaction, and lots more. More about the benefits of the axis bank signature credit card are discussed below.
What are the axis credit card eligibility criteria?
** The bank has not mentioned the axis credit card eligibility criteria, but as per our experience, we can say that it should be like this.
- Resident Type: Indian and non-resident Indians can apply for this axis signature credit card.
- Axis bank credit card eligibility for salaried person:
- Age: 18 to 70 yrs.
- Axis bank credit card eligibility minimum salary: Rs. 30,000 monthly.
- Axis bank credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 18 to 70 yrs.
- What is the minimum salary required for Axis credit card?: The average income of the applicant should be Rs. 30,000 monthly.
- Minimum cibil score for credit card application: 760 or more.
- This card is specially designed for defense personnel, but individuals can also apply for this visa credit card.
As you submit your axis bank credit card application form, you will get a unique application id. You can later use that id to track your axis credit card application status. For detailed instructions on the process, you can visit our faq page.
What documents are required to apply for this Axis signature credit card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
As per the new rules, all axis bank new credit cards are now delivered in an inactive state. So, if you want to know the axis bank credit card pin activation process, then feel free to visit our faq page.
What are the axis bank credit card fees?
- Axis pride signature credit card joining fee: None.
- Axis bank pride signature credit card annual fee: Rs. 500 + GST (Your axis credit card annual fee can be waived if Rs. 40,000 is spent within a year)
What are the axis bank pride signature credit card benefits?
Make every transaction rewarding:
For every Rs.200 spent transaction made with this Axis pride card, you can earn 8 axis credit card reward points. You can check the status of your earned rewards from your axis bank credit card app. You can also exchange your axis bank credit card reward points for several products available in the axis bank reward store.
Add comfort to your travel:
This visa credit card lets you enjoy 2 free quarterly visits to any domestic airport lounges. Click here for the axis bank credit card airport lounge access list.
Dine with more delight:
This credit card offers up to a 15% discount on your dining bills at most of the frontline restaurants in India.
Get freedom from fuel surcharges:
This credit card offers a 1% waiver on fuel surcharges across all fuel stations In India and on transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 4000. Your earned benefits will be reflected in your monthly axis bank credit card statements.
Complimentary lost card liability coverage:
This axis bank signature credit card comes with a lost card liability coverage, which means if your card gets lost or stolen, you just have to report it by calling the axis bank credit card customer service number and you will not be liable for anything bad that may happen to your axis credit card account.
Get security with cutting edge technology:
On this signature card axis bank has installed the new and improved EMV chip. This chip with its new generation encryption method makes your axis bank credit card account much more secure than before.
But if you notice something suspicious with your axis bank signature card account, then you should immediately report it by calling the axis credit card customer care no.
You can also temporarily block your lost credit card. If you want to know how to block axis bank credit card temporarily? Then make sure to take a look at our axis card faq page.
What are the axis credit card charges?
|Axis credit card cash withdrawal charge||2.5% against the amount, Min Rs. 500. Check your axis bank credit card withdrawal limit before making a withdrawal|
|Axis bank signature card finance charge||The axis bank credit card interest rate after due date will be 2.95% monthly (applicable if your credit card bill is not paid in time)|
|Axis credit card international transaction charges||3.50% against the transacted amount|
|Axis bank credit card add on card fee||None|
If you can’t use your Axis signature card for online transactions, then click here for the axis bank credit card online transaction activation process.
How to contact the axis credit card customer care department?
- Call the axis bank credit card customer care toll-free number: 1860-419-5555 / 1860-500-5555 / 022-6798-7700 or 040-67174100
- Write to the axis bank credit card customer care mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros and cons of the Axis visa signature credit card:
If you don’t want to continue with your old Axis signature credit card and are thinking about how to close axis bank credit card permanently? then feel free to visit our Axis faq page to know the process.
Hopefully, this axis signature credit card review has helped you to understand this card better. If you want to get a credit card that offers a personalization option and lots of other exciting benefits at an affordable rate, then this axis visa card can be a good option for you. It offers 2 free lounge access per quarter, up to 15% discount on dining bills, credit card petrol surcharge waivers, axis bank credit card loyalty points, and lots more.
If the above-mentioned axis bank signature credit card benefits are not enough for you then feel free to compare the alternative card options given below.
Alternative of the axis bank visa signature credit card:
- Axis bank signature credit card with lifestyle benefits. (Best for lounge access and dining)
- ICICI Bank NRI Coral credit card. (Best for lounge access and dining)
- RBL MoneyTap Card. (Best for online benefits)
- Standard Chartered Emirates World Credit Card. (Best for reward point and lounge access)
Also if you are thinking about; Which axis credit card is best for beginners? then you should take a look at our 16 best credit cards for beginners page.