If you are a doctor and looking for a credit card that can sync with your professional requirements, then you should take a look at the Bajaj Finserv doctors card. The awesome benefits of this card include complimentary professional indemnity coverage, free access to airport lounges, reward points on everyday transactions, free movie tickets, and lots more. More about this bajaj finserv credit card benefits are mentioned below.
Who can apply for the bajaj doctor’s card?
This is a specifically designed card for doctors.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- Bajaj finserv credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Above Rs.45,000 monthly.
- Bajaj credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Above Rs.50,000 monthly.
- A good CIBIL Score (750 or more) is required to apply for this bajaj rbl super card.
What documents are required to apply for a bajaj finserv credit card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months’ bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recently audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the Bajaj finserv doctor card fees?
- RBL bank bajaj finserv credit card joining fee: Rs.999 + GST
- RBL bajaj finserv credit card annual fee: Rs.999 + GST
What are the Bajaj finserv doctors card benefits?
Get started with a huge joining bonus:
On spending Rs.2000 with this bajaj finance card within 30 days of your rbl credit card activation, you will receive 1,000 rbl credit card rewards as a welcome gift.
Make transactions more rewarding:
The rbl bajaj finserv card reward benefits are offered like this.
Category of transaction
|Rate of earning bajaj credit card reward points|
|Shopping expenses||1 reward point for every Rs.100 transaction|
|bajaj credit card online expense (excluding, education, utilities, wallet top up, insurance renewal)||2 rbl credit card rewards for every Rs.100 transaction|
Add comfort to your travel:
This bajaj supercard offers you 4 free yearly accesses to most of the frontline airport lounges in India.
Make your evenings entertaining:
If you use this bajaj finance credit card to book a movie ticket from BookMyShow, you will get another completely free. This offer is available once a month between Monday to Friday.
Get freedom from fuel surcharges:
This rbl credit card offers up to Rs.100 monthly waiver on fuel surcharges across all fuel stations in India.
Complimentary professional insurance coverage:
This bajaj finserv credit card comes with professional indemnity insurance coverage that covers your liabilities caused by professional negligence.
Attractive milestone benefit scheme:
You can also earn some additional gifts too.
Credit card usage
|Rs. 1 lakh within a year||Rs.2,000 gift voucher|
|every time you cross spending milestones of 1.5 lakh and 2 lakh within a year||Rs.1,000 gift voucher|
Opportunity to make your card lifetime free:
On spending Rs.1 lakh with your bajaj supercard within a year, you can get a complete waiver on your next year’s rbl credit card annual fee.
Security of the advanced EMV chip:
This Bajaj doctor card is equipped with an advanced EMV chip. These chips use a very strong encryption method to store your data which makes your rbl bank credit card nearly impossible to clone.
What are the bajaj finserv rbl bank super card charges?
|RBL credit card cash withdrawal charges||2.5 % against the transacted amount, Min Rs.500 (Check your available bajaj credit card limit before making a withdrawal)|
|Bajaj finserv supercard finance charge||The bajaj finance credit card interest rate can go up to 3.99% monthly applicable if your rbl credit card payment is not made in time.|
|Bajaj finserv credit card charges on international transactions||3.5% against the transacted amount|
|Add on card fee||None|
How to contact the bajaj rbl credit card customer care department?
- Call the bajaj finance credit card customer care number: 022-7119-0900 (supercard Customers) or 022-6232-7777
- Write to the rbl bajaj credit card customer care email id: email@example.com
Pros and cons of the bajaj doctors card:
If you are looking for credit cards for doctors then this card would be a good option for you. It offers free access to airport lounges, useful rewards on every transaction, free movie tickets every month, and lots more, which is more than enough at this cost.
Also, if you are looking for similar card options, then you can check the benefits of the sbi doctor’s credit card or you can compare the alternative card options given below.
Alternative of Bajaj doctor credit card:
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank World Plus SuperCard (Best for best for lounge and movie benefits)
- Indusind Bank Worldmiles Credit Card (Best for lounge and movie benefits)
- Indusind Bank Platinum credit card (Best for lounge and movie benefits)
- Doctor’s regalia hdfc bank credit card (Best for reward and lounge benefits)
3 thoughts on “Bajaj Finserv Doctors Credit Card Review”