RBL has brought a new world of features and benefits with their RBL platinum choice supercard. It is a mastercard credit card that comes with a unique instant loan facility that allows you to get an instant loan against your credit limit. Apart from that this bajaj rbl super card features a number of useful features like useful rewards with every transaction, attractive discounts on movie tickets, attractive waivers on fuel surcharges, and lots more. A detailed description of the rbl bajaj finserv credit card benefits is discussed below.
Who can apply for the RBL platinum choice supercard?
- Resident Type: Indian.
- RBL bank supercard eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Above Rs.25,000 monthly.
- RBL supercard eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Above Rs.35,000 monthly.
- A CIBIL score of 700+ is needed to apply for this bajaj finserv rbl bank supercard.
What documents are required to apply for an rbl super card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photograph
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recently audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the rbl bank platinum choice supercard fees?
- RBL bank bajaj finserv credit card joining fee: Rs.499 + GST
- RBL platinum choice supercard annual fee: Rs.499 + GST
What are the rbl platinum choice supercard benefits?
A huge joining bonus to welcome you:
As you pay your first-year joining fee and complete spending Rs.2,000 within the first 30 days of credit card activation, you will receive 2,000 rbl reward points as a credit card opening bonus.
Make your every transaction rewarding:
The bajaj finserv rbl Supercard reward points are offered like this.
Category of transaction
RBL rewards points
|Regular credit card transactions||1 reward point/Rs.100 transaction|
|Online expenses (excluding education, utilities, rent payments, wallet top-up)||2X rbl bank reward points/Rs.100 transaction|
|Rs.75,000 in a year||5,000 rbl credit card reward points|
You can exchange those rewards for a product listed in the rbl credit card rewards point catalog.
Experience rbl credit card offers on movie tickets:
This bajaj supercard offers up to a 10% discount on movie tickets booked through BookMyShow. The maximum discount you can get is Rs. 100 per rbl bank credit card statement cycle.
Get freedom from fuel surcharges:
This bajaj platinum card offers up to Rs.100 monthly waiver on fuel surcharges across all fuel stations in India.
Enjoy exclusive spend-based waiver offers:
On spending Rs. 50,000 within a year, you can get a complete waiver on your next year’s rbl platinum credit card annual fee.
Get an instant personal loan on the credit card:
This rbl platinum super card allows you to get a loan against your credit limit for 3 months at a minimal interest rate of just 1.16%.
The perfect travel companion for you:
This rbl bajaj finserv super card is globally accepted, you can use this platinum mastercard card at any outlet or e-commerce site where the MasterCard Credit Cards are accepted.
Advanced security arrangements:
This bajaj finserv rbl bank super card comes with a built-in EMV Chip. These chips, with their cutting-edge encryption method, make your RBL platinum card much more secure than before.
What are the RBL bajaj platinum super card charges?
|RBL bajaj super card cash withdrawal charge||2.5% against the amount, min Rs. 500 (check your credit card atm withdrawal limit before making a withdrawal)|
|RBL bajaj super card finance charge||The rbl credit card interest rate can go up to 3.99% monthly (applicable if your rbl credit card bill is not paid in time)|
|Bajaj finance rbl super card international transaction charge||3.5% against the transacted amount|
|RBL bajaj finserv supercard add on card fee||None|
How to contact the bajaj rbl supercard customer service department?
- Call the rbl bank supercard customer care number: 022-6232-7777 or 022-7119-0900 (for super card users)
- Write to the rbl credit card email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros and Cons of the RBL bajaj platinum choice card:
After analyzing the rbl super card benefits, I can say that the bajaj rbl platinum choice supercard will be a very good option for regular usage especially because of the powerful rbl bank rewards scheme, and discount on movie tickets. This card can also be very handy in emergencies with its instant credit card loan facility.
But if you are looking for premium credit card benefits like free lounge access or complimentary golf rounds, then I am sure you will be disappointed with this bajaj platinum choice card. Therefore, I would suggest you take a look at our best premium credit cards page, you can find your choice there.
Alternative cards of the bajaj finserv rbl bank platinum choice supercard:
- HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card (Best for reward points and lounge access benefits)
- ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card Against Fixed Deposit (Best for lounge access and entertainment benefits)
- Indusind Iconia Credit Card (Best for lounge access and movie benefits)
- Syndicate Bank Gold Credit Card (Best for reward points)