When it comes to attractive shopping benefits at an affordable rate, it is very hard to find a proper replacement for the Bajaj finserv Shop smart Supercard. This bajaj co-branded credit card features a perfect blend of usefulness and affordability that makes this card so unique. It lets you enjoy attractive bajaj card shopping offers, complimentary lounge access, free movie tickets, an interest-free cash withdrawal facility, and lots more.
You can find more about the bajaj credit card benefits from the details given below.
Who can apply for bajaj finserv shop smart credit card?
- Resident Type: Indian.
- Bajaj finserv rbl supercard eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Above Rs.25,000 monthly.
- RBL bank bajaj finserv card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Above Rs.25,000 monthly.
- A good CIBIL Score (750 or more) is mandatory to apply for this Bajaj shop smart credit card.
You can apply for this card from the bajaj credit card online apply portal. Once your credit card application is submitted successfully, you can track your application using your application id. If you want to know how to track your bajaj rbl credit card application status, then make sure to take a look at our faq page.
What documents are required to apply for a bajaj finserv credit card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recently audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the Bajaj finserv shop smart Supercard fees?
- RBL bajaj finserv credit card joining fee: Rs.499 + GST
- RBL bajaj finserv credit card annual fee: Rs.499 + GST
What are the Bajaj finserv shop smart card benefits?
A huge joining bonus to welcome you:
As you spent Rs.2000 with your card within the first 30 days of your bajaj super card activation, you will get a gift voucher of Rs.500 as a welcome gift.
Make your transactions more rewarding:
On every grocery transaction, you make using this bajaj shopping card, you will get 5% cashback. You can earn a maximum of Rs.250 cashback in a Bajaj credit card billing cycle. You can check the status of your earned benefits from your online banking account, click here to go to the bajaj rbl credit card login page.
Add comfort to your travel:
With this bajaj shopping card, you will get up to 2 free yearly accesses to most of the leading airport lounges in India.
Make evenings entertaining:
Every time you use this bajaj finserv credit card to book a movie ticket from BookMyShow, you will get another one completely free. This bajaj finance card offer is applicable once a month, and the maximum value of the free ticket is Rs.200.
Give your savings a powerful boost:
Bajaj finserv claims that this bajaj super credit card with its unique features and benefits can save up to Rs.10,000 in a year.
Get an instant loan against your card:
This bajaj credit card offers you to convert your credit limit into an instant credit card loan for up to 3 months with a minimal interest rate of 1.16%.
Interest-free cash withdrawal:
You can use your Bajaj finserv shopping card to withdraw cash from any ATM and can also enjoy an interest-free period of 50 days.
Make your card lifetime free:
On spending Rs.50,000 with your bajaj shop smart card within a year, you can get a complete waiver on your next year’s bajaj finserv credit card annual charges. So if you want to make your bajaj credit card lifetime free, then you just have to keep spending Rs.50,000 per year. You can keep track of your bajaj credit card status from your net banking account.
Advanced security measurements:
This rbl bajaj finserv credit card features the security of a built-in EMV Chip. It is a specially designed chip that uses a very strong encryption method to store your data making your rbl bajaj finserv card nearly impossible to clone.
What are the rbl bank bajaj finserv credit card charges?
|Bajaj supercard cash withdrawal charge||2.5% against the transaction amount, min Rs.500 (Check your available bajaj finserv credit card limit before making a withdrawal)|
|Bajaj super card finance charge||3.99% monthly (Applicable if your bajaj credit card payment is not made within the due date)|
|Bajaj credit card charges on currency conversion||3.50% against the transacted amount|
|Bajaj credit card add on card fee||None|
How to contact the rbl bank bajaj finserv credit card customer care department?
- Call the bajaj supercard customer care number: 022-7119-0900 (Super Card Customers) or 022-6232-7777
- Write to the bajaj finserv credit card customer care mail id: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (for bajaj super card customers)
Pros and cons of this bajaj finserv rbl credit card:
If you are looking for a low-cost shopping credit card for your daily use, then this bajaj credit card can be helpful for you. With 5% cashback on groceries, free movie tickets, and free airport lounge access, this rbl bajaj credit card brings enough value with it that it can easily justify the Rs.499 annual fee.
But if you think that the benefits offered by this bajaj finance super card are not enough for you, then make sure to visit our top shopping cards page. You can also compare the alternative card option given below.
Alternative cards of this bajaj finance rbl credit card:
- Flipkart Axis Bank credit card (Best for online shopping)
- Citi Cashback Credit Card (Best for cashback and dining benefits)
- RBL Bank ETMONEY LoanPass Credit Card (Best for offering cashbacks)
- Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card (Best for cashback and dining benefits)
5 thoughts on “Bajaj Finserv Shop Smart Super Card Review”