When it comes to attractive benefits at an affordable rate, there are only a few credit cards available in India that can be compared with the RBL Platinum Advantage Credit Card. Targeting the huge Indian customer base, this rbl credit card offers useful rewards with every transaction, attractive discounts on movie tickets, handsome monthly waivers on rbl credit card fuel surcharges, and lots more. A detailed description of the benefits of rbl credit card is discussed below.
Table of Contents
How does the RBL platinum advantage card eligibility work?
- Resident Type: Indian.
- RBL bajaj finserv card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Above Rs. 25,000 monthly.
- RBL bajaj card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Above Rs. 35,000 monthly.
- A CIBIL score of 700+ is needed to apply for this bajaj finserv rbl bank supercard.
What documents are required to apply for an rbl bajaj super card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photograph
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recently audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the rbl platinum credit card fees?
- RBL credit card joining fee: Rs. 499 + GST
- RBL credit card annual fee: Rs. 499 + GST
What are the bajaj finserv rbl bank supercard benefits?
Get started with a huge joining bonus:
As you activate your rbl bajaj credit card for the first time, and complete spending Rs.2,000 within the first 30 days of your rbl credit card activation, you will receive 2,000 reward points as a credit card joining bonus.
Make your every transaction rewarding:
For every Rs.100 transaction made using this card, you can earn 1 rbl reward point. You later use your rewards to get a product from the rbl bank reward points catalog.
Enjoy exclusive rbl credit card bookmyshow offers:
This rbl credit card features a 20% discount (up to Rs.100 discount per booking) on movie tickets booked through BookMyShow. You can get this rbl credit card offer up to 15 times a year.
Get freedom from credit card fuel surcharges:
This rbl bajaj card offers an exclusive monthly waiver on fuel surcharges across all fuel stations in India. You can earn a maximum of Rs.100 waiver in an rbl credit card statement cycle.
Experience the bajaj finserv super card instant loan facility:
This rbl bank platinum credit card allows you to get a loan against your credit card almost instantly at a minimal monthly interest rate of just 1.16%.
Instant rbl credit card payment options:
Advanced security arrangements:
This bajaj finserv rbl super card comes with a built-in EMV Chip. These chips use a very strong encryption method that makes your rbl super card extremely resistant to credit card cloning.
What are the bajaj finserv credit card charges?
|RBL credit card atm withdrawal charges||2.5% against the amount, min Rs. 500 (check your rbl credit card limit before making a withdrawal)|
|RBL platinum card finance charge||The rbl bank supercard interest rate can go up to 3.99% monthly (applicable if you don’t pay rbl credit card bill on time)|
|Bajaj platinum super card currency conversion charge.||3.5% against the transaction amount|
|RBL super credit card add-on card fee||None|
How to contact the rbl credit card customer care department?
- Call the rbl credit card helpline number: 022-7119-0900 (bajaj supercard customers) or 022-6232-7777)
- Write to the bajaj rbl super card mail id: email@example.com
Pros and cons of the Platinum advantage rbl bank super card:
For regular usage, this card can be really helpful, especially because of the rbl credit card rewards program. You can also keep this card as a secondary credit card and use it for your movies and entertainment-related expenses.
But if you are not satisfied with the benefits offered by this bajaj finserv super credit card, and are looking for a more premium option, then you can find a better alternative on our best movie credit card page. You can also compare the alternative card options given below.
- Bajaj Finserv Doctors Credit Card (Best for lounge access and movie benefits)
- IndusInd bank pioneer heritage credit card (Best for movie, dining, and lounge access benefits)
- RBL MoCash Credit Card (Best for movie benefits)