When it comes to simplicity and usefulness, the bandhan bank standard chartered one credit card is very hard to replace. Instead of offering attractive benefits and offers this card features an unbelievable amount of simplicity making this card exclusively useful for beginners. This card also lets you enjoy reward points on every transaction, attractive waivers on fuel surcharges, and lots more. More details of the bandhan bank card are discussed below.
How does the bandhan bank one credit card eligibility criteria work?
- Resident Type: Indian.
- Bandhan bank credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Rs.25,000 monthly(Approx)
- Bandhan bank credit card eligibility for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Rs.25,000 monthly (Approx)
- A good CIBIL score (750 or more) is mandatory to apply for this bandhan bank credit card.
What documents are required to apply for the bandhan bank one credit card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the bandhan bank one credit card fees?
- Bandhan bank credit card joining fee: Rs.299 + GST
- Bandhan bank one card annual fee: Rs.299 + GST (Can be waived off if Rs.60,000 is spent within a year)
What are the bandhan bank one credit card benefits?
Get started with a huge welcome gift:
As you activate your bandhan one credit card and pay the first-year joining fee, you will receive 500 bandhan bank rewards as a joining bonus.
Make every transaction rewarding:
With every transaction, you can earn attractive bandhan bank reward points.
Category of transaction
|Rate of earning reward points|
|Dining, movies, shopping, and groceries||5 bandhan bank reward points|
|All other categories||1 bandhan rewards|
You can check the status of your reward points from your bandhan bank online banking account.
Enjoy freedom from fuel surcharges:
If you use this bandhan bank one credit card for fuel purchases, you can earn a handsome monthly waiver on fuel surcharges.
Make your card lifetime free:
On spending Rs.60,000 with your card within a year, you can get a complete waiver on your next year’s bandhan bank credit card annual fee. So, if you want to make your credit card lifetime free, then you just have to keep spending Rs.60,000 every year.
Enjoy the convenience of contactless payments:
This bandhan bank one card is equipped with the advanced contactless payment facility, this feature allows you to make payments just by placing your card on any contactless-enabled POS machine that accepts contactless payments. You can control the contactless payment option from your bandhan net banking account.
What are the bandhan bank credit card charges?
|Bandhan bank credit card cash withdrawal charges||3% against the withdrawal amount, min Rs.300 (Check your available bandhan bank atm withdrawal limit before making a withdrawal)|
|Bandhan bank credit card finance charges||The bandhan bank credit card interest rate can go up to 3.49% monthly (Applicable if the bandhan bank credit card payment is not made within the due date)|
|Foreign currency conversion charge||3.5% against the transacted amount|
How to contact the bandhan bank customer service department?
- Call the bandhan bank credit card customer care number: 1800 258 8181
- Write to the bandhan bank customer care email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros and cons of the bandhan bank one card:
After a thorough analysis of the bandhan bank one card benefits I can profoundly say that the Bandhan Bank one credit card can only be helpful for those who are looking for a low-cost entry-level card to start their credit card journey. With the relatively lower annual fee, bandhan bank rewards on every transaction, and annual fee waiver option, this card can be the perfect first credit card for you.
But if looking for attractive benefits like discounts on movies and dining, or exclusive travel benefits, then this bandhan bank credit card is not for you. In this case, I would recommend you take a look at the alternative card options given below.
Alternative cards of the bandhan bank one credit card:
- Bandhan bank standard chartered xclusive credit card (Best for reward points and lounge access benefits)
- RBL classic platinum credit card (Best for offering reward points)
- SBI simply save credit card (Best for offering reward points)
- United Bank Gold Credit Card (Best for offering reward points and fuel surcharge waivers)