If earning credit card reward points With every transaction sounds beneficial, then you should look at the Bandhan bank Standard Chartered Plus Credit Card. It is a co-branded credit card that bandhan bank has launched in alliance with Standard Chartered Bank. It lets you enjoy reward points on every transaction, extra benefits on milestone spending, handsome monthly waivers on fuel surcharges, and lots more. More about the benefits of the bandhan bank’s card are mentioned below.
How does the Bandhan bank standard chartered credit card eligibility work?
- Resident Type: Indian.
- Bandhan credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Bandhan bank credit card eligibility minimum salary requirement: Rs.25,00 monthly (Approx)
- Bandhan credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: Rs.21 to 65 yrs.
- Bandhan bank salary requirement: Rs.25,00 monthly (Approx)
- A CIBIL Score of 650+ is needed to apply for this bandhan bank card.
You can apply for this bandhan plus card from your nearest branch. Once your credit card application is submitted you can track your bandhan bank application status by calling the bandhan bank toll-free no.
What documents are required to apply for a bandhan credit card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the bandhan plus credit card fees?
- Bandhan Bank standard chartered credit card joining fee: Rs.699 + GST
- Bandhan bank standard chartered credit card annual fee: Rs.699 + GST
What are the Bandhan bank standard chartered credit card benefits?
Get started with a huge joining bonus:
As you activate your bandhan bank credit card for the first time you will receive 1500 reward points as a Bandhan credit card welcome offer.
Make transactions more rewarding:
Bandhan bank credit cards reward benefits are offered like this.
Category of transaction
Rate of earning reward points
|Supermarket, groceries, dining, and movies||5 reward points per Rs.150 spent|
|All other transactions||3 bandhan card rewards per Rs.150 spent|
You can check the status of your earned points from your bandhan online banking account, click here to go to the bandhan bank net banking login page.
Get freedom from fuel surcharges:
This Bandhan Bank standard chartered credit card features handsome monthly waivers on fuel surcharges. The amount of waiver you can earn in a bandhan bank statement cycle depends on your credit card uses.
Opportunity to make your card lifetime free:
On spending Rs.90,000 with your bandhan card within a year, you can get a complete waiver on your next year’s annual fee.
Convenience of the contactless payment facility:
This bandhan bank card is equipped with advanced contactless credit card technology. This feature allows you to make payments just by placing your bandhan plus card over any contactless-enabled POS machine. You can control the contactless payment option from your bandhan bank internet banking account.
What are the Bandhan Bank standard chartered credit card charges?
|Credit card atm withdrawal charge||3% against the transacted amount, Min Rs.300 (check your credit card cash withdrawal limit before making a withdrawal)|
|Finance Charge||Bandhan bank credit card interest rate can go up to 3.75% monthly (Applicable if your credit card payment is not made in time)|
|International credit card transaction charges||3.5% against the transacted amount|
How to contact the Bandhan Bank credit card customer care department?
- Call the bandhan bank credit card customer care number: 1800 258 8181
- Write to the Bandhan credit card customer care mail id: email@example.com
Pros and cons of this Bandhan bank standard chartered credit card:
After analyzing the Bandhan bank standard chartered credit card benefits I can clearly say that this co-branded scb bank credit card is particularly designed for beginners and for those who are looking for a low cost credit card to improve their credit score. But if you are looking for fantastic credit card benefits like free lounge access, discount on dining and movie tickets, etc. then you will definitely be disappointed with this Bandhan bank plus card.
So, if you are ready to spend a bit more to get a better card then make sure to check our best cards page. You can also compare the alternative card options given below.
Alternative of Bandhan Bank Standard Chartered Plus Credit Card:
- Bandhan Bank Standard Chartered One Credit Card (Best for reward points)
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card (Best for reward and dining benefits)
- SimplySAVE SBI Card (Best for reward points)
- United Bank Gold Credit Card (Best for reward points)
4 thoughts on “Bandhan Bank Standard Chartered Plus Credit Card Review”