The bob premier credit card is one of the most popular credit cards among Indians looking for a low-cost credit card with maximum benefits. Targeting the educated section of Indian credit card users, this bob credit card offers free access to airport lounges, useful rewards on every transaction, handsome monthly waivers on fuel surcharges, and lots more. More about the BOB premier credit card benefits are mentioned below.
Who can apply for the BOB premier credit card?
- Resident Type: Indian.
- Bank of baroda credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Bank of baroda card age requirement: 18 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Rs.60,000 monthly.
- BOB credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Bank of baroda credit card age requirement: 18 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Rs.60,000 monthly.
- A good CIBIL Score (Above 700) is required to apply for this bob financial credit card.
As you submit your bank of baroda credit card application, you will get a unique application id. You can later use that id to track the status of your bob credit card application.
What documents are required to apply for a bank of baroda financial credit card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recently audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the bank of baroda premier credit card fees?
- Bank of baroda credit card joining fee: Rs.1,000 + GST
- BOB premier credit card annual fee: Rs.1,000 + GST
As a limited period offer, you can now get this card as a bob lifetime free credit card.
What are the bob premier credit card benefits?
Make transactions more rewarding:
The bob credit card reward points are offered like this.
Category of transaction
|Rate of earning bob credit card reward points|
|Travel, dining, and international spends||10 bob rewards per Rs.100 spent|
|All other categories||2 bob reward points per Rs.100 spent|
BOB credit card airport lounge access facility:
This bob credit card offers 1 quarterly access to most of the frontline airport lounges in India. Click here for the visa card lounge access list. For the rupay card lounge list, click here.
Get freedom from fuel surcharges:
This bank of baroda credit card offers a 1% waiver on fuel surcharges across fuel stations in India. The transaction amount should be between Rs.400 to Rs.5,000 and you can earn a maximum of Rs.250 waiver in a bob credit card statement cycle.
Complimentary bob credit card insurance coverage protection:
With this premier credit card bob offers complimentary accidental insurance coverage protection.
Make bank of baroda credit card lifetime free:
On spending Rs.1,20,000 with your bob bank credit card within a year, you can get a complete waiver on your next year’s annual fee. Also on spending Rs.10,000 within the first 60 days of bob card activation, you can get a full waiver on your bank of baroda joining fee.
Enjoy easy bill splitting:
This bob credit card allows you to split your credit card bill or any high-value transactions (above Rs.2500) into small monthly installments. Visit our faq page for more information on the bank of baroda credit card emi conversion process.
Complimentary lost card liability coverage:
If your bank of baroda credit card ever gets lost or stolen, you just have to report it by calling the bob credit card customer service number and you will no longer be liable for anything bad that may happen to your credit card account.
You can also temporarily block your card from your bob credit card net banking account, click here to go to the bob credit card login page.
What are the bob premier credit card charges?
|BOB credit card cash withdrawal charges||2.5% against the transacted amount, Min Rs.500 (check your available bob credit card limit before making a withdrawal)|
|Bank of baroda credit card finance charge||The bank of baroda credit card interest rate can go up to 3.25% monthly (applicable if your bob credit card bill is not paid in time)|
|BOB international credit card transaction charge||3.5% against the transacted amount|
|BOB credit card add-on card fee||None (up to 3 cards)|
How to contact the bob credit card customer care department?
- Call the bob credit card customer care phone number: 1800 103 1006/1800 225 100
- Write to the bob credit card email address: email@example.com
Pros and cons of the bob premier credit card:
If you are a regular flier and looking for the best low annual fee credit cards that can offer you some complimentary lounge access, then this card can be a good option for you since this card offers you 1 quarterly access to domestic airport lounges. The reward earning rate of this card is quite impressive which makes this bob bank credit card useful for regular usage.
But if you are ready to spend a bit more to get some extra benefits, then I would recommend you take a look at our top premium cards page.
Alternative cards of the BOB premier card:
- American Express SmartEarn Credit Card (Best for offering reward points)
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Aqua Gold Credit Card (Best for offering fuel surcharge waivers)
- UBI Signature Credit Card (Best for lounge access and dining benefits)
2 thoughts on “Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card Review”