The Bank of Baroda Empower credit card is a smart choice for business owners looking to earn lucrative reward points from their everyday business expenses. At an annual fee of just Rs.500, this bob corporate credit card offers unlimited rewards on business expenses, attractive monthly waivers on fuel surcharges, complimentary accidental insurance coverage, and lots more. More about the benefits of bob credit card is discussed below.
Who can apply for the BOB Empower credit card?
Only self-employed individuals are eligible for this bob credit card.
- Resident Type: Indian
- BOB credit card eligibility criteria for BOB customers:
- bob credit card age limit: 21 to 65 yrs.
- bob credit card minimum salary requirement: Above Rs.2.4 lakh annually.
- BOB credit card eligibility criteria for non-BOB customers:
- bob card age requirement: 21 to 65 yrs.
- bob credit card minimum salary requirement: Above Rs.4.8 lakh annually.
- BOB credit card cibil score requirement: A credit score of 720+ is required to apply for this bob financial credit card.
What documents are required to apply for BOB credit card?
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bills
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
What are the Empower bob credit card fees?
- BOB Empower Credit Card joining fee: None.
- BOB Empower Credit Card annual fee: Rs.500 + GST (Can be waived off on spending Rs.50,000 or more within an anniversary year)
What are the Empower bob credit card benefits?
Make your transactions more rewarding:
For every Rs.100 transaction made using this bob finance credit card, you can earn 1 reward point. There is no maximum capping on reward earning and you can redeem your accumulated bob credit card reward points into cash (1 bob credit card points value is equal to Rs.0.25). You can use the bob financial credit card app to keep track of your credit card usage.
Opportunity to make your bob credit card lifetime free:
On spending Rs.50,000 or more within an anniversary year, you can get a complete waiver on your next year’s bob credit card annual fee.
Get freedom from fuel surcharges:
This bob credit card features a 1% waiver (up to Rs.250 per bob credit card statement cycle) on fuel surcharges across all fuel stations in India. The transaction amount should be between Rs.400 to Rs.5000.
Split bills easily using the bob credit card emi option:
This bob credit card offer allows you to split your high-value transactions (above Rs.2,500) into EMIs of 6/36 months. Click here for the bob credit card emi calculator.
Enjoy the convenience of useful business tools:
Your bob credit card offers a number of useful business tools, including a monthly budgeting tool for keeping track of your expenses. Additionally, you will have access to a personalized corporate assistance & service desk and a self-care portal for managing your business.
Complimentary accidental insurance coverage:
With this bob rupay contactless credit card, you will get an air accidental death coverage of Rs.15 lakh and a non-air accidental death coverage of Rs.5 lakh.
What are the bob credit card charges?
|BOB credit card cash withdrawal charges||2.50% against the withdrawn amount, min Rs.500 (Make sure to check your bob credit card limit before making a withdrawal)|
|Finance charge||The bob credit card interest rate can go up to 3.25% monthly (applicable if your bob credit card bill payment is not made in time)|
|BOB credit card international transaction charge||3.5% against the transaction amount.|
|BOB credit card add-on card fee||None|
How to contact the bob credit card customer care department?
- Call the bob credit card customer care number: 1800-233-6427 (Toll-free)
- Write to the bob credit card email id: firstname.lastname@example.org (Level 1) or email@example.com (Level 2)
Pros and cons of BOB Empower Credit Card:
The BOB Empower credit card is the best bob credit card for small business owners who want credit convenience. It comes with an interest-free period of 50 days, and a number of useful bob credit card facilities that will help you run your business more smoothly.
However, if you are looking for premium benefits, then this bob bank credit card is not for you. In this case, I would recommend you visit our best business credit card page.
- American Express Corporate Card (Best for reward, lounge benefits)
- HDFC Corporate Premium Credit Card (Best for reward points, and lounge access facility)
- Yes First Business Credit Card (Best for reward and lounge benefits)
FAQs on the BOB Empower credit card:
How to apply bob credit card?
How to redeem bob credit card points?
You can simply log in to your bob credit card net banking, there you will get a number of bob credit card points redemption options. Also, if you are uncomfortable with the online method, then you can call the bob credit card customer care no and ask them for assistance.
How to check bob credit card balance?
You can log in to your bob credit card netbanking account or use the bob credit card app to check your bob credit card status. You can also call the customer service number and ask the executive to know your bob credit card balance.
How to get bob credit card statement?
Normally your bob financial credit card statements are delivered to your registered e-mail id at the end of a credit cycle. Also, if you can’t find your old statements then you can follow the steps to get your bob credit card statement online.
- Go to the bob credit card login page and Log in to your account.
- Go to the Credit Cards section from the homepage.
- Now, click on the e-statement option.
- Click on the View your statement option.
- Now select the month and click on the download option.
However, if you don’t want to go online, then you can call the bob credit card helpline number and ask them for the information.
How to pay bob credit card bill?
You can pay your bob credit card payment online from your net banking account. You can also use any credit card bill payment app like Cred, Paytm, Phone Pe, Google Pay, etc to pay bob credit card bill.