If you are looking for a credit card to build up or repair your credit score, then you should take a look at the boi india credit card. It is a lifetime-free, entry-level credit card designed specifically to offer you a hustle-fee credit card experience. You can also earn some handsome rewards using this card. This boi credit card works on the MasterCard platform and it charges a minimal interest rate of just 1.70% monthly.
How does the bank of india credit card eligibility work?
Bank of India has not clearly mentioned the eligibility criteria of this boi card, but as per our experience, we can say that it should be like this.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- BOI credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: 1.5 Lakh annually. (Minimum)
- BOI credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: 1.5 lakh annually. (Minimum)
- A good CIBIL score (670+) will help you to get this bank of india credit card more easily.
As you submit your boi india credit card application, you will get a unique application id. Later, you can use that to track your boi india credit card application status.
What documents are required to apply for the bank of india india card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recently audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the boi credit card fees?
- BOI credit card joining fee: None.
- BOI credit card annual fee: None.
What are the bank of india credit card benefits?
Make every transaction rewarding:
With your bank of india card, you can earn boi rewards points for every transaction. You can check the status of your reward points from your credit card net banking account.
The best way to take care of your loved ones:
You can share the benefits of your boi credit card with your loved ones, just add them to your card as add-on members and they can also enjoy the same privileges as you.
Enjoy easy bill splitting:
This bank of india credit card offers you to split your high-value transactions into small monthly installments with an affordable interest rate.
Get complete control over your account:
You can also customize the monthly spend limits of your add-on members. It gives you better control of your credit card account.
Cutting edge security:
This bank of india card is equipped with the advanced EMV chip, these chips use a very strong encryption method to store your data, making your bank of india card nearly impossible to clone.
The perfect travel companion for you:
This card is specially designed to be used in India and Nepal. You can use this bank of india credit card at over 1.5 lakh outlets in India and Nepal.
What are the bank of india credit card charges?
Bank of India credit card cash withdrawal charges
2% at boi atm and 2.5% at other and overseas ATMs(you can withdraw up to Rs. 15000/day, check your available bank of india credit card limit before making a withdrawal)
BOI credit card finance charges
The boi credit card interest rate can go to 2.50% monthly or 1.70% monthly if the minimum due balance is paid
BOI international transaction charge
2% against the transaction amount (this card can be used only in India and Nepal)
BOI Add on credit card fee
This boi credit card offers up to 51 days of interest-free period.
How to contact the boi customer care service department?
- Call the bank of india customer care number: 1800-425-1112 (Toll-free) / 1800-103-1906 (Toll Free) / 022-40429123 or 022-40919191
- Write to the boi customer care email id: PSS.Hotcard@fisglobal.com
Pros and Cons:
As said before, this card is purely designed for first-time applicants, with its simplicity and low-interest rate this boi india card can help you to repair your credit score. But if you want to earn benefits like attractive cashbacks, free lounge access, or exclusive travel benefits, then this bank of india lifetime free credit card is not for you. In this case, I would suggest you take a look at our top credit card pages. You can also compare the alternative card options given below.
Alternative cards of BOI credit card:
- Bandhan bank standard chartered one card (Best for offering reward points)
- RBL platinum travel easy supercard (Best for cashback and instant loan facility)
- SBI mumbai metro credit card (Best for offering reward points)