The boi swadhan rupay platinum credit card is one of the most popular credit cards among Indians looking forward to starting their credit card journey. This card is a perfect blend of simplicity and usefulness. Targeting the new Indian credit card users, this boi credit card offers assured rewards on every transaction, a low-cost EMI option, and lots more. Go through the complete review to know more about the boi rupay credit card benefits.
How does the BOI Swadhan credit card eligibility work?
- Resident Type: Indian.
- BOI credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: You can get this BOI Credit Card against a Term Deposit or Fixed deposit account.
- BOI credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: You can get this boi swadhan credit card against a Term Deposit or Fixed deposit account.
- Term or Fixed Deposit amount: The bank will let you know the amount at the time of application.
What documents are required to apply for the boi swadhan rupay card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of the last 3 months
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Recently submitted form 60.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the BOI Swadhan rupay platinum credit card fees?
- BOI swadhan rupay card joining fee: None.
- BOI swadhan rupay card annual fee: None.
What are the boi swadhan rupay platinum credit card benefits?
Earn assured boi credit card rewards with every swipe:
With your BOI rupay platinum credit card, you can earn useful boi rewardz points with every swipe of your boi credit card. The maximum number of boi rewardz you can earn in a month, depends on your card usage.
Lifetime free add-on cards for your loved ones:
You can share the benefits of your boi credit card with your loved ones, just add them with your card as an add on cardmember, and they can also enjoy the facilities of having a credit card.
Get complete control over your account with the customizable spend limit:
Giving you complete control over your credit card account, BOI allows you to customize the spending limit of each of your add-on members. You can do it from your boi credit card online banking account.
Make repayment easier with the low-cost EMI option:
You can convert your high-value transactions into small monthly installments. This feature is very helpful for frequent shoppers. You can calculate the monthly installment amount from the boi credit card emi calculator.
Security of the advanced EMV chip:
The boi swadhan rupay platinum credit card features the security of an advanced EMV chip. Using the next-generation encryption method, these chips store your data in a very secure manner, making your BOI rupay platinum credit card exceptionally resistant to cloning.
What are the boi swadhan rupay platinum credit card charges?
|Bank of India credit card cash withdrawal charges||Up to 2.5% against the withdrawn amount (Min. Rs.75 for domestic non-BOI ATMs and Rs.125 for international ATMs), check your available bank of india credit card limit before making a withdrawal.|
|Finance Charge||The bank of India credit card interest rate can go up to 2.50% monthly (Applcable if the monthly boi credit card bill payment is not made within the due date)|
|Bank of India credit card foreign transaction charges||2% against the transaction amount|
|Add on credit card fee||None.|
How to contact the boi credit card customer service department?
- Call the bank of india helpline number: 1800 220 229 // 1800 103 1906
- Write to the bank of india email id: Callcentre@bankofindia.co.in
Pros and cons of the boi rupay platinum credit card:
The boi swadhan credit card is a basic credit card, and can be the best option for those who want to heal their low credit score or for those who did not have a credit score. Because this card is issued against a term deposit or fixed deposit, the interest rate of the boi india card is relatively low, and it comes with some benefits too.
So if you are a beginner or you want to make your credit score higher, you should go for this boi swadhan credit card. But if you want to earn benefits from your card, then I would recommend you take a look at the alternative card options given below.
Alternative of BOI swadhan rupay platinum credit card:
- BOB easy credit card (Best for cashback and reward benefits)
- RBL Bank ETMONEY LoanPass Credit Card (Best for offering cashbacks)
- RBL platinum travel easy supercard (Best for offering cashbacks)
6 thoughts on “BOI SwaDhan RuPay Platinum Credit Card Review”