Those who are new in the credit card market and looking for an entry-level credit card can find this BOI Visa Gold international credit card useful. This boi visa credit card does not have any mind-blowing credit card benefits, instead, it comes with a number of useful features and a very low-interest rate which is extremely helpful for beginners. To know more about the bank of india credit card benefits, make sure to go through the details given below.
How does the bank of India credit card eligibility work?
- Resident Type: Indian.
- BOI credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- BOI credit card salary eligibility: Rs.1.5 lakh annually.
- BOI credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Rs.1.5 lakh annually.
- A good CIBIL Score (Above 750) is required to apply for this bank of india credit card.
What documents are required to apply for a boi credit card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recently audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the bank of india visa gold credit card fees?
- Joining fee of BOI Visa Gold International Credit Card: Rs.1,500 + GST
- Annual fee of BOI Visa Gold International Credit Card: Rs.1,500 + GST
What are the BOI Visa gold international credit card benefits?
Enjoy huge discounts on Medi-Claim:
If you pay your MediClaim premiums with this boi card you can get a big discount on it. Your Medi Claim insurance amount should be within Rs.5 lakh.
Enjoy easy bill splitting:
With this bank of india card, you can convert your high-value purchases into EMI. This credit card facility is very helpful for frequent shoppers.
Balance Transfer facility:
You can transfer the outstandings of your other cards to this boi gold credit card to get a lower interest rate against your dues. The maximum amount you can transfer is 75% of your total boi credit card limit.
Withdraw cash anytime you want:
This BOI bank credit card offers a huge credit card cash withdrawal limit, you can withdraw up to Rs.50,000 per day from your BOI credit card account. Make sure to know, “what happens if we withdraw money from credit card?” before you make a withdrawal.
Lowest interest against revolving credit:
If your monthly credit card bill is too high, you can just pay the minimum due in the credit card bill and the applicable interest rate against your credit card balance will be 1.70% monthly, otherwise, you will have to pay 2.5% interest per month.
All new boi credit cards have a built-in EMV Chip. These chips use a very strong encryption method to store your data which makes your card nearly impossible to clone.
Your perfect travel companion:
This BOI visa international card is globally accepted, you can use this card at any outlet or e-commerce site where the visa credit cards are accepted.
What are the bank of india credit card charges?
|Bank of india credit card cash withdrawal charges||2.50% against the transacted amount, Min Rs.500 (Check your available credit card cash withdrawal limit before making a withdrawal)|
|Finance Charge||The BOI credit card interest rate after due date would be 1.70% monthly (if the minimum due amount is paid) or
2.50% monthly (if the credit card minimum payment is not made)
|BOI credit card international transaction charges||3.5% against the transacted amount|
How to contact the boi credit card customer service department?
- Call the boi helpline no: 1800-425-1112 (Toll Free) / 1800-103-1906 (Toll Free) / 022-40429123 or 022-40919191
- Write to the boi credit card customer care mail id: PSS.Hotcard@fisglobal.com
Pros and cons of BOI Visa Gold International Credit Card:
As I said before, this BOI visa gold card is not ideal for earning cash back or rewards, instead it will help you in building your credit score. It has some useful features like EMI payment option, a balance transfer facility, and a very low-interest rate which makes this card really useful for beginners.
But if you want to earn benefits, then you will surely be disappointed with this boi credit card, in this case, I would recommend you take a look at our top beginner’s cards page. You can also compare the alternative card options given below.
Alternative of BOI Visa Gold International Credit Card:
- Canara RuPay Select Credit Card (Best for offering reward points)
- SBI Dena Secured Credit Card (Best for offering credit convenience)
3 thoughts on “BOI Visa Gold International Credit Card Review”