Canara Bank offers so many credit cards for their customers for their daily needs. Canara MasterCard World Credit Card is one of them. It is a International credit card.
It has so many benefits for their customers such as welcome gift, lounge access, insurance coverage, global uses , SMS alerts, add-on card, rewards point, interest free period, revolving facility, security system, lost card liability, , cash advance, Concierge service, etc. Lets discuss about the card in details-
- Age: The applicant should be 21 years old and in between 60 years old.
- Citizenship: The applicant should be an Indian or non resident Indian.
- Occupation: The applicant should be salaried or self employed.
- Income: Net income should be minimum Rs.1 lakh per year.
- The applicant should have a good credit score.
- Applicant should have a good CIBIL score.
- Applicant should have a valid mobile number.
- Identity proofs: Voter card and Aadhaar card, Driving license, passport, job card,
- Address proof: Ration card, aadhaar card, passport, any utility bill, document of property, job card,
- Income proofs: Last 3 month’s bank statement, salary slip of last 3 months or any document of income. Income tax returns for self employed customers.
- PAN card
Rs.2000 for enrolment fee.
No annual fees
Features and Benefits of the Canara Bank MasterCard World Credit Card:
- Welcome gifts: If you choose this card you will get a welcome gift . After receiving the card you will get a SMS on your mobile number which is registered in the Bank. You will receive gift vouchers by this SMS. You can choose the gift vouchers by replying the SMS or by calling the customer care number.
- Travel offer: With the help of the card you will be able to get some domestic and international lounge access all around the world.
- Insurance Coverage: The bank will provides insurance coverage for your accident. Both the primary cardholder and the add-on cardholders are eligible to receive the coverage. This insurance coverage is applicable on any accidental death and air accident death. The remaining coverage will be sent to the nominee.
You will get insurance coverage of up to Rs.8 lakh for your death or permanent disability if the accident is air accident.
And your spouse will get up to Rs.4 lakhs.
You will get up to Rs.4 lakhs for your other accident and your spouse will get Rs.2 lakhs.
You will get Rs.25000 for baggage insurance and Purchase Protection coverage.
- Reward Programme: Youcan earn reward points by making payments.
If you spend Rs.100 for e-commerce transaction and other purchases you will get 2 reward points.
Reward points are redeemable and you can redeemed these through cash credit. 1 reward points is equals to Rs.0.25.
You have to visit www.canararewardz.com for redeem the reward points.
You will get more reward points from Maxgetmore programme.
Minimum reward points is 1000 for redeem.
You have to use these reward points in between 3 years.
- Global Usage: You can use your card for cash withdrawals at over 30 lakhs ATMs all around the world.
- SMS Alert: You will get notifications for your all transaction via SMS. You have to register a valid mobile number.
- Lost Card Liability: If you lost your credit card you have to report to the customer care to avail this offer. Bank will provide you a lost card liability protection if any transaction occurred after the losing of the card. The Bank will immediately block the card. You will get a card protection plan from the bank if you lost your card. The liability is restricted to Rs.1000 from the reporting time of the case.
- Add-on Card: The bank will provides you add-on cards for your family members ( spouse, children, parents, siblings). The add-on cardholders should be 18 years old to use this card. You can apply for 4 add-on card. They will get the same benefits as the primary card. The statement of the add on cards will include in the primary card’s statements.
- Concierge services: You will get concierge services with this card which is available in 24×7. With this facility you can avail flight booking, hotel reservation, pre-trip assistance, bookings of sports and entertainment , ordering gifts and flowers for your special one.
- Cash Advance: You will be able to withdraw 50% of the limit of the card. The maximum limit is Rs.50000.
- Revolving Facility: All cardholders get revolving facility. The meaning of this facility is you have the freedom to pay the due amount of the card whatever you want. But you have to pay minimum 5% of the total amount. The minimum amount is Rs.100. You have to pay the remaining amount with interest.
- Interest Free Period: You will get credit free period 50 days. If you paid the due amount of the card in time, there is no interest charge. And if there is due, you have to pay the charge.
- Security system: There is a EVM chip inside the card which made the card more secure. This will provides security in your all transaction.
- Online services: You can pay your due amount through NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, cash, Net Banking , cheque, Auto Debit Facility, Demand Draft, Money Transfer etc.
You can use the card for utility bill payments and recharge through easy bill pay.
- Customer Care: To know more about the card you can contact in this 24×7 toll free helpline number 1800 425 0018.
- Finance charges 2.5% per month and 30% per year.
- Cash withdrawals fees 3% of the amount or Rs.30 per every Rs.1000.
- Foreign transaction fee 3%
- Rs.10 per page for duplicate statement charge.
- Rs.50 for cheque dishonour fee.
- Rs.50 for reminders for due amount.
- Late payment fee 2% of the amount.
Rating: 4 stars.
Final Opinion: If you need a credit card for your daily needs you can use the Canara Bank MasterCard World Credit Card from Canara Bank. The facility and benefits will help you to save more.