Canara Bank offers a number of credit card so that the customers of the Bank can enjoy while they spend. Canara Bank offers both Visa and MasterCard for their customers. Canara RuPay Select Credit Card is one of them.
It provides so many benefits to their customers such as welcome gift, lounge access, insurance coverage, cashback offer, Concierge services, merchants offers, rewards point, interest free period, revolving facility, security system, add-on card, SMS alerts, lost card liability, global uses, cash advance, etc.
- Age: The applicant should be 21 years old but not more than 60 years.
- Citizenship: The applicant should be an Indian or non resident Indian.
- Occupation: The applicant should be salaried or self employed.
- Income: Net income should be minimum Rs.1 lakh per year.
- The applicant should have a good credit score.
- Applicant should have a good CIBIL score.
- Applicant should have a valid mobile number.
- Identity proofs: Voter card and Aadhaar card, Driving license, passport, job card,
- Address proof: Ration card, aadhaar card, passport, any utility bill, document of property, job card,
- Income proofs: Last 3 month’s bank statement, salary slip of last 3 months or any document of income. Income tax returns for self employed customers.
- PAN card
No enrolment fee.
No annual fees
Features and Benefits of the Canara Bank Rupay Select Credit Card:
- Welcome gifts: If you choose this card you will get discount on your shopping as welcome gift . After receiving the card you will get a SMS on your registered mobile number. You will receive gift vouchers by this SMS. You can choose the gift vouchers by replying the SMS or by calling the customer care number.
- Reward Programme: Youcan earn reward points by making payments.
If you spend Rs.100 for e-commerce transaction and other purchases you will get 2 reward points.
Reward points are redeemable and you can redeemed these through cash credit or airline miles. 1 reward points is equals to Rs.0.25.
- Lounge Access: With the help of the card you will be able to get some domestic and international lounge access all around the world.
- Insurance Coverage: The bank will provides insurance coverage for your accident. Both the primary cardholder and the add-on cardholders are eligible to receive the coverage. This insurance coverage is applicable on any accidental death and air accident death. The outstanding balance of your card will utilize to offset the coverage if the accidental death occurs. The remaining coverage will be sent to the nominee.
You will get insurance coverage of up to Rs.10 lakh for your personal accidental death or permanent disability.
- Cashback Offers: The card will provides you a special offers if you choose it. When you spend for purchase your daily needs through this card you will get cashback for your every transaction.
- Concierge services: You will get concierge services with this card which is available in 24×7. With this facility you can avail flight booking, hotel reservation, pre-trip assistance, bookings of sports and entertainment , ordering gifts and flowers for your special one.
- Merchants Offer: You will get some awesome benefits when you pay at merchants through your card. This will help you to save money.
- SMS Alert: You will get notifications for your all transaction via SMS. You have to register a valid mobile number.
- Lost Card Liability: If you lost your credit card you have to report to the customer care to avail this offer. Bank will provide you a lost card liability protection if any transaction occurred after the losing of the card. The Bank will immediately block the card.
- Card Protection: You will get a card protection plan from the bank if you lost your card. The liability is restricted to Rs.1000 from the reporting time of the case.
- Cash Advance: You will be able to withdraw 50% of the limit of the card. The maximum limit is Rs.50000.
- Interest Free Period: You will get credit free period of 20 days to 50 days. If you paid the due amount of the card in time, there is no interest charge. And if there is due, you have to pay the charge.
- Revolving Facility: All cardholders get revolving facility. The meaning of this facility is you have the freedom to pay the due amount of the card whatever you want. But you have to pay minimum 5% of the total amount. The minimum amount is Rs.100. You have to pay the remaining amount with interest.
- Add-on Card: The bank will provides you add-on cards for your family members ( spouse, children, parents, siblings). The add-on cardholders should be 18 years old to use this card. They will get the same benefits as the primary card.
- Global Usage: You can us your card for cash withdrawals at over 30 lakhs ATMs all around the world.
- Security system: There is a EVM chip inside the card which made the card more secure. This will provides security in your all transaction.
- Online services: You can pay your due amount through NEFT, RTGS or IMPS, Net Banking, Auto Debit Facility, Money Transfer etc.
You can use the card for utility bill payments and recharge through easy bill pay.
- Customer Care: For any query you can contact in this 24×7 toll free helpline number 1800 425 0018.
- Finance charges 2.5% per month and 30% per year.
- Cash withdrawals fees 3% of the amount or Rs.30 per every Rs.1000.
- Foreign transaction fee 3%
- Rs.10 per page for duplicate statement charge.
- Rs.50 for cheque dishonour fee.
- Rs.50 for reminders for due amount.
- Late payment fee 2% of the amount.
Rating: 3.5 stars.
Final Opinion: If you want a credit card from Canara Bank then you can choose the Canara Bank Rupay Select Credit Card as there is no need for joining fees and annual fees. Thus you can claim the all awesome facility from this card. And you will be happy by using this card. So from the customer’s point of view, it is a very good credit card.