The Dena Lagu Udyami Credit Card is a low cost-business credit card, designed to offer easy access to credit to small business owners. This card does not have any awesome credit card benefits, instead, it comes with a number of useful credit card features like balance transfer, flexipay, EMI, and a high credit limit, which makes running a business easier for you.
Table of Contents
How does the dena bank credit card eligibility work?
You need to fulfill these dena bank credit card requirements to be eligible for this card.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- Age: 21 to 70 yrs.
- The applicant should own a business or be a partner in a partnership firm.
- The business should be in operation for at least a year.
- A CIBIL score of 700+ is required to apply for this dena bank credit card.
- You can also get this credit card against fd of Rs.30,000.
What documents are required to apply dena bank credit card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photograph.
- Proof of income statement:
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Self-employed person
What are the Dena Lagu Udyami credit card fees?
- Joining fee: None.
- Annual fee: Rs.750 + GST
What are the Dena Lagu Udyami credit card benefits?
A big joining bonus to welcome you:
As you perform your first credit card atm withdrawal within the first 30 days of your credit card activation, you will get an Rs.100 cashback as a Dena credit card welcome offer.
Withdraw cash anytime you want:
Using this dena bank card, you can withdraw cash from over 1.2 million Visa ATMs across the globe.
Useful Dena bank credit card facilities:
This dena bank credit card offers a number of useful features including flexipay, balance transfer, and EMI, which can be very helpful in certain situations.
Advanced security measurements:
This credit card features a real-time SMS alert facility, to keep you updated with your every credit card transaction.
What are the Dena bank credit card charges?
Dena credit card cash withdrawal charge
2.5% against the withdrawn amount (Check your credit card limit before making a withdrawal)
Can go up to 3.5% monthly (applicable if your dena bank credit card payment is not made in time)
Add on credit card fee
How to contact the Dena bank credit card department?
- Call the dena bank credit card customer care number: 1800 233 6427
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros and cons of Dena Laghu Udyami Credit Card:
If you are looking for easy approval business credit cards then this card can be useful for you since this card can be applied against a fixed deposit account. Apart from that, there is nothing special to mention about this dena bank credit card.
So, if you are looking for a business credit card with attractive deals and offers, then feel free to take a look at our best business credit cards page. You can also compare the alternative card options given below.
Alternative of Dena Laghu Udyami Credit Card:
- BOI Visa Platinum International Credit Card (Best for offering revolving facility)
- Canara RuPay Select Credit Card (Best for offering reward points)
- Kotak Mahindra Corporate Gold Credit Card (Best for offering fuel surcharge waiver)
- Kotak Mahindra Best price credit card (Best for being a lifetime free card)