Etihad SBI Card is a card designed for frequent fliers. It gives a lot of offers to its customers. One can get free ‘guest miles’, discounts on hotel as well as flight bookings. It also have some other amazing features like contactless payment, flexipay, accidental coverage, easy money, worldwide acceptance etc. in fact it offes you the best possible offers and 24×7 customer support.
- Eligibility Criteria –
- Nationality – Indian.
- Occupation –salaried and self employed people can apply for this card.
- Age – the age of the applicant must be 21 years.(minimum)
- CIBIL – you need a higher CIBIL score for applying this card. (minimum 700)
- a good relation with State Bank of India.
- Minimum income – 40,000 monthly (for salaried people)
33,333 monthly (for self-employed people)
- Documents Required – the list of the acceptable documents are given below.
- Proof of Identity –
Letter issued by UIDAI.
Overseas citizen of India proof
- Address Proof –
Utility bill (lst 3 months).
Document of Property registration.
Statement of Bank account.
- Income proof –
two salary slip, of last 3 months. (for salaried people).
Last submitted form 16.
Bank statements of last 3 months.
- Fees – the fees to be paid are stated below –
- Joining fee – (one time)Rs. 1499 + GST
- Annual Fee – (yearly) Rs. 1499 + GST (could be waved off if Rs 3,00,000 or more is spent within a year).
- Add on fee – none.
- Benefits –
- Welcome offer – you will receive 2500 EYG miles free as welcome gift within 15 days of the payment of annual fees, also a complementary silver tie. also a free wifi voucher on your first Etihad flight booking. Also you can upgrade your tire status.
- Reward points – it gives you 3 ‘Etihad Guest Miles’ on transaction of each 100 rupees on ‘Etihad.com’. also 2 guest miles on every 100 rupees spent internationally.You can also redeem your ‘guest miles’ any time without limit.
- Instant Discount – now get a discount of upto 3% on economy tickets and 10% on business class ticket boking. You can get 5% discount also on the redemption of the reward miles.
- Milestone offer – SBI gives you 1 companion voucher, if Rs. 10 lakh is transacted within 15 days. And also 5000 guest reward miles on a annual spend of Rs. 5 lakh or more.
- Credit limit – credit limit depends on your CIBIL score.
- Insurance – in case of any air accidental situation SBI covers you with upto Rs – 25 lakh. Also it has a fraud liability cover of Rs 50k
- Hotel booking – you can pack exclusive benefits over 900+ luxury hotels in the world.
- Lounge access – with this card you can now get access to domestic visa/mastercard lounges. (8 visits per year)
- Fuel surcharge waiver – now get 1% off on fuel surcharge at any petrol stations within India. (on purchase between 500 to 4,000)
- Card loss liability – SBI has a coverage of 1lakh for his customers against any kind of frauds.Also you can block your lost card any moment.
- Charges –
- transaction of Foreign currency – 3.5% of the transacted amount.
- Overlimit amount – 2.5% of the amount.
- Cash withdrawal charge – Rs 199.
- Card replacement – Rs. 100.
- Cheque payment – Rs. 100
- Late payment (in rupees) – 0 to 500 = free
500 to 1000 = 400
1000 to 10000 = 750
Above 10000 = 950
- Other benefits –
- Global Acceptance – with this you can transact from over 24 million stores in the world.
- Contactless payment – now you don’t have to hand over the card for payment, you can instead wave it at any secure reader machine to transact. It reduces the chance of lost card and fraud. In case if the card is waved many times, only one wave would be accepted.
- Overseas accident – SBI now covers you against overseas accidental cases with an amount of Rs. 50 lakh. Also get a loss baggage cover of USD 1000.
- Add on cards – now you an add your loved ones (parents, siblings, children etc) with your card. (age should be 18+)
- Cash withdrawal – you can get cash from almost 1 million visa/master card ATMs of the world.
- Flexipay – now extend your shopping bill with flexipay. You can turn any big amount into easy EMI with it.
- Balance transfer – you cannow earn from your payments! Just transfer your other card’s dues to your Etihad Guest SBI card and have a lower rate of interest.
- Easy money – with this feature you can order a bank draft at your doorstep, just log on to www.sbicard.com to order your easy money.
- Final verdict –
Undoubtedly this is one of the best cards for regular fliers available in India. It can give you instant discounts on flight and hotel bookings. Contactless payment makes your life a lot easier. So if you are eligible then you must go for it as it comes with lots of offers and benefits.