The flipkart axis bank super elite credit card stands out among other low-cost shopping credit card categories because of its uniqueness and powerful reward scheme. The most unique feature of this card is its reward program that offers Flipkart super coins that can later be used for shopping expenses.
Apart from that this flipkart credit card offers handsome monthly waivers on fuel surcharges and an annual fee waiver option. If you are curious then make sure to go through the complete review to know more about the flipkart credit card benefits.
Who can apply for the flipkart axis bank super elite card?
Axis Bank hasn’t provided a clear indication, but based on our experience, it should be as stated.
- Resident Type: Indian
- Flipkart axis bank credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- axis credit card income requirement: Above Rs.30,000 monthly.
- Axis credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- axis credit card income requirement: The annual income tax return should be greater than Rs.4 lakh.
- An excellent credit score of 690+ is required to apply for this flipkart card.
What documents are required to apply for an axis bank credit card?
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bills
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of last 3 months
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the Flipkart axis bank super elite card fees?
- Flipkart axis bank card joining fee: Will be communicated at the time of application(possibility of Rs. 500).
- Flipkart axis card annual fee: Will be communicated at the time of application(possibility ofRs. 500).
What are the flipkart axis bank credit card benefits?
A huge joining bonus to welcome you:
With the successful activation of your axis bank credit card, you will receive 500 bonus super coins in your Flipkart wallet as an axis credit card joining bonus.
Make your transactions more rewarding:
Your every transaction made using this axis bank flipkart credit card can earn you powerful super coins.
|Category of transactions||
|Shopping from Flipkart||
(The total accumulated monthly transaction should be within Rs.2,500)
|All other retail transactions||2% Super coins|
You can use your super coins for shopping at Flipkart, or Myntra, or to book flights from Cleartrip. The value of 1 super coin is equal to Rs.1.
Get freedom from fuel surcharges:
This flipkart card offers a 1% waiver on fuel surcharges across all fuel stations in India. The maximum waiver you can earn in an axis credit card statement cycle depends on your credit card usage.
Make flipkart axis bank credit card lifetime free:
On spending Rs.2 lakh within a year, you can get a complete waiver on your next year’s axis bank annual charges.
Enjoy the convenience of contactless technology:
This flipkart axis credit card is equipped with an advanced contactless credit card payment facility, it allows you to make payments just by placing your axis card over any contactless-enabled POS machine. You can control the contactless payment option from your axis bank online banking account.
What are the flipkart axis bank credit card charges?
|Axis credit card cash withdrawal charges||2.5% against the transaction, min Rs.500 (check your flipkart axis bank credit card limit before making a withdrawal)|
|Axis flipkart card finance charge||The axis bank credit card interest rate can go up to 3.6% monthly (applicable if your axis credit card payment is not made in time)|
|Axis credit card international transaction charges||3.50% monthly|
|Axis bank add-on credit card fee||None|
How to contact the axis credit card helpline department?
- Call the axis credit card customer care no: 1860-419-5555 / 1860-500-5555 / 022-6798-7700 or 040-67174100
- Write to the axis credit card customer care email id: email@example.com
Pros and cons of the axis flipkart credit card:
For those who shop regularly from Flipkart, this axis bank card can be a game changer with the powerful axis bank reward points scheme that offers up to 12% super coins with every transaction. Such an awesome reward earning rate is quite a rarity in the Indian credit card market.
However, the main concern is the limitation of super coins since they are accepted by only a few e-commerce platforms. It won’t be a very big deal though if you shop regularly from Flipkart or Myntra.
Also, if you are most interested in cashbacks, the flipkart axis bank credit card is a good option. You can also visit our best shopping cards page to find the best credit card for shopping.