HDFC bank diners club black credit card is one of the most premium credit cards from HDFC Bank. This card comes with a lower hdfc credit card interest rate and several premium benefits like exclusive reward benefit, unlimited free lounge access, free golf rounds, insurance coverage, lost card liability coverage, and lots more. Go through the article to know more about the card.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Rs. 1.75 lakh (monthly)
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Rs. 21 lakh (Annually)
- Good CIBIL score (Above 750).
- Good relation with the bank
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip. (3 months)
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income Tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: Rs. 10,000 + GST
- Annual Fee: Rs. 10,000 + GST
On paying the hdfc credit card annual fee of the card and spending Rs. 1.5 lakh within the first 90 days of the card activation, you will get free annual membership of Amazon Prime, Club Marriott, Forbes, Zomato Pro, etc. as a welcome gift.
With this card, you will get 5 reward points for each Rs. 150 transaction, except on fuel. You can redeem the earned reward points very easily for hotel booking, flight tickets, also you can choose among several categories listed in the hdfc credit card points catalogue.
The hdfc credit card reward points validity is up to 3, and 1 reward point in hdfc credit card is equal to Rs. 1. You cannot earn any reward points for wallet load, fuel transactions, and purchases made in EMI.
With this hdfc credit card airport lounge access will be free for you. As you will get unlimited free access to 1000+ domestic and international airport lounges in the world.
You will have 6 free golf rounds per quarter at the most premium golf courses in the world. You will also get a dedicated golf concierge service with this card. There are no hdfc credit card service charges applicable on it.
Fuel surcharge waiver:
This card offers a 1% waiver on fuel purchases made with this card, you can earn a maximum waiver of Rs. 1000 in a hdfc credit card billing cycle. The transaction amount should be between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5000.
Hdfc credit card insurance coverage:
In case of air accidental death, your family will get coverage of Rs. 2 Crore. And in case of emergency overseas hospitalization, it covers your cost up to Rs. 50 lakh. For any baggage delay, it covers up to INR 55,000(Capped to 10$ per hour and restricted to 8 hours).
Lost card Liability Coverage:
This card comes with lost card liability coverage of Rs. 9 lakh. That means you don’t need to worry about your lost card anymore. What you need to do is to report the loss as soon as you notice it. If your credit card gets lost, you should block it as soon as you can to prevent losses. If you don’t know how to block hdfc credit card then visit our HDFC credit card FAQs page to get detailed instructions.
It is a dream Credit card for those who are looking for lifestyle benefits, this card offers special hdfc credit card discount at some major spas, gyms, fitness centers, etc. including – DE-Stress Spa, O2 Spa, VLCC, Gold’s Gym, Cult. fit, and lots more.
Annual fee waiver:
If you can spend Rs. 5 lakh within a year then the hdfc diners club credit card annual fee for the next year will be waived off.
If you can spend Rs. 80,000 within a month with your card, then you can select any 2 vouchers from Cure Fit or Ola Select Membership for one month and Book My Show or TaTaCliQ. Each hdfc credit card gift voucher is worth Rs. 500,
This card comes with a contactless payment facility, so you don’t need to hand over your card at counters to make payments. It reduces the risk of misplaced or loss of cards.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: The hdfc credit card cash withdrawal charge for this particular card is 2.5% against the withdrawn amount.
- Finance Charge: The hdfc credit card finance charges are generally higher, but for this card, it is only 1.99% monthly.
- Foreign currency transaction: 1.99% against the transaction amount.
- HDFC add on credit card charges: Free for a lifetime
The hdfc bank diners club black credit card is best suited for frequent travelers, this card offers exclusive benefits like free lounge access, free golf rounds, 5 reward points for every 150 transactions, and lots more. All these benefits can save you a lot of money every year.
This card can be beneficial for almost everyone who can afford it. Its awesome and exclusive benefits make it very popular among credit card users, and if there are some drawbacks to this card, it will be the acceptance issue of the Diners Club network. Otherwise, it is one of the best credit cards that you can get in India. If you think the benefits offered by this card are not that impressive, then we have sorted out some alternative card options for you. Take a look at them and hopefully, you will find your choice.
- Axis Bank’s reserve credit card. (Best for reward point and lounge access)
- HDFC Bank Dinners Club Privilege Credit Card. (Best for reward point, lounge access, and golf)
- ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card Against Fixed Deposit. (Best for reward point and golf)