The hdfc diners club privilege credit card is a low-budget credit card from HDFC Bank, it is a trimmed-down version of hdfc bank diners club black credit card with a lower hdfc credit card annual fee. It offers some extraordinary benefits like big reward points, free lounge access, complimentary golf rounds, hdfc credit card insurance on travel, and lost card liability coverage. Let’s dig deeper and see what else this card has to offer us.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Rs. 40,000 monthly.
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Rs. 6 lakh annually.
- The minimum cibil score for hdfc credit card should be 770 or more.
- Good relation with the bank.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of the last 3 months
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: Rs. 2,500 + GST
- Annual Fee: The hdfc credit card annual charges for this card is Rs. 2,500 + GST
You can earn 4 points for each Rs. 150 spent with this card. You can also earn 2x points on your dining spends on weekends. 1 point is equal to Rs. 0.50 which can be redeemed on hotel and airline bookings on Smartbuy.
These reward points can also be redeemed for Air Miles across British Airways and Singapore Airlines or get any product from the hdfc credit card reward points catalogue. 1 reward point is equal to 0.5 air miles. The hdfc credit card reward points validity is up to 2 years.
Your HDFC Diners Club Privilege Credit Card comes with 12 complimentary airport lounge access to 700+ Lounges in India and worldwide for primary and hdfc bank add on credit card members.
The hdfc credit card hotel offers are awesome. From time to time this card comes with exclusive flight and hotel bookings. subscribe to our notification service to get regular updates on upcoming offers.
The hdfc credit card dining offers are very impressive. With this card, you can earn up to 2X reward points on your dining spends. This offer is applicable on weekends.
This card allows you to enjoy up to 2 free golf games per quarter at some of the most premium golf courses in the world.
In case of an air accident, this card gives your family Rs. 1 crore of coverage against air accidental death. In case of a medical emergency, it covers you up to Rs. 25 lakh. This card also comes with lost and delayed baggage coverage of Rs. 50,000.
Lost card liability:
In case of lost or stolen cards, you will get Rs. 9 lakh coverage against lost or stolen cards. To avail of the benefits of the coverage, you have to report the loss within 48 hours. If your HDFC credit card gets lost or stolen, you can block it using net banking or from the hdfc credit card android app. Visit our HDFC credit card FAQs page to know how to block hdfc credit card through net banking or mobile app.
If you can spend Rs. 40,000 with your card you can select one of the three membership vouchers, Ola select, BookMyShow, or TataCLiQ. Every hdfc credit card voucher is worth Rs. 500, and you can select only one among the three.
If you can spend Rs. 5 lakh within your anniversary year, you will get annual membership of Zomato Gold, Amazon Prime, Times Prime, BigBasket Star, MakeMyTrip Double Privilege, etc.
This card comes with a contactless payment facility, so you don’t need to hand over your card at counters to make payments. It reduces the risk of misplaced or lost cards.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: The hdfc bank credit card cash withdrawal charges are quite higher and in this case, it is 2.5% against the withdrawn amount, min Rs. 500.
- Finance Charge: The hdfc bank credit card interest rate for this particular card is 3.6% monthly.
- Foreign currency transaction: 2% against the transaction amount.
- Add-on card fee: Free for a lifetime.
Read the hdfc bank credit card terms and conditions to get a clear idea about each and every credit card charge.
- Mail: [email protected]
HDFC Bank Dinners Club Privilege Credit Card is an excellent credit card for golf lovers and for those who cannot afford the hdfc black credit card. It offers 4 reward points for Rs. 150 spends, 12 complimentary lounge accesses, 2 free golf games per quarter, Rs. 1 crore of air accidental coverage, and lots more. So if you are eligible and if you want to upgrade hdfc credit card then this card can be a better option for you. But if you want some extra or you want to explore some more credit card options. Then there are some similar credit cards given below.
- AU Small Vetta. (Best for reward point and lounge access)
- Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card. (Best for lounge access, dining, and golf)
- HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card. (Best for reward point, lounge access, and golf)
- RBL MoneyTap black credit card. (Best for reward point and lounge access)