HDFC Bank is best known for offering the most feature-rich credit cards in India, and this is not an exception for the hdfc diners club miles credit card. This card is specially designed for those who want a low-cost travel credit card. It comes with lots of exclusive offers on travel-related expenses like free lounge access, hotel booking, reward point, discount on dining expenses, etc. And to sweeten the deal you will get hdfc credit card insurance coverage on lost or delayed baggage on this card. So let’s have a closer look at the benefits and see what this card has to offer us.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Rs. 30,000 monthly.
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: ITR should be greater than Rs. 3.6 lakh annually.
- Good CIBIL score (Greater than 750).
- Good Relation with the bank.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of the last 3 months
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
The hdfc credit card charges and fees are pretty simple to understand
- Joining Fee: Rs. 1,000 + GST
- Annual Fee: Rs. 1,000 + GST
With the payment of your joining fee, you will get 1,000 bonus reward points as a welcome gift. You will also get 1,000 bonus reward points every time you pay the hdfc credit card annual fee. (Not applicable if the annual fee is waived off)
For spending Rs.150 you can earn 4 reward points. Your earned hdfc credit card reward points can be redeemed against air tickets and hotel accommodation, you can also convert the reward points into air miles, 1 reward point = 1 air mile.
1 reward point in hdfc credit card is equal to Rs. 0.50 and if you use your reward points to get a product from the hdfc credit card reward catalogue then you will get Rs. 0.35 for 1 reward point.
This card gives you 6 free accesses per year, to over 700 lounges worldwide. That means your journey will be more luxurious than before. You can also enjoy exclusive concierge service with this card. You will get a personal attendant to take care of all your travel needs. If you want to get the best hdfc lounge access credit card then visit our HDFC credit card page to find out which hdfc credit card is best for you.
From time to time HDFC Diners ClubMiles comes with exclusive hdfc credit card travel offers and hotel booking benefits. To know the latest hdfc credit card hotel offers either you can visit our site or can directly contact hdfc bank credit card customer care.
The hdfc credit card dining offers are quite impressive as it has an exclusive tie-up with the finest restaurants in India. Using this card you can get up to a 15% discount on your dining bill.
This card comes with an air accidental coverage of Rs. 1 Crore, and emergency medical expense coverage of up to Rs. 25 Lakh. You will also get a cover-up to Rs. 50,000 for lost or delayed baggage, so hdfc credit card insurance does cover the most needed points that most of its users will look out for.
Lost card liability:
This card comes with lost card liability coverage of Rs. 9 lakh. so you don’t need to worry about your lost hdfc credit card anymore. To avail of the benefits of the coverage, you have to report the loss as soon as you notice it.
If your card gets lost or stolen you should block hdfc credit card immediately. If you don’t know how to block hdfc credit card? Then visit our hdfc credit card faq page to know the complete procedure.
Annual fee waiver:
If you wish to use this hdfc credit card without annual fee then you just have to spend Rs. 1 lakh with your card within a year, then the renewal fee for the next year will be waived off and you can enjoy the awesome benefits for free.
EMV Chip Card:
This card comes with a built-in EMV chip, this chip is specially designed to add an extra layer of protection to your transactions. In case of hdfc bank credit card frauds complaints do contact customer care as soon as possible. And if you are unhappy with the service provided by HDFC Bank then you can call the hdfc credit card grievance cell: 044-61084900
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: 2.5% against the withdrawal amount, min Rs. 500
- Finance Charge: 3.6% is charged as hdfc credit card interest rate.
- Foreign currency transaction: The hdfc credit card international transaction charges are a bit higher, and for this particular card, it is 3.0% against the transacted amount.
- Additional card fee: The hdfc add on credit card is free for a lifetime.
You can contact hdfc credit card customer care through call or by email:
- Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
This card is best for frequent travelers, the features and benefits offered by this card are awesome, especially at this fee. You will get 4 reward points for every 150 transactions made with this card, which you can convert into air miles, 6 free lounge access per year, 15% discount on dining bills, and lots of other benefits for using the online hdfc credit card payment method known as PayZapp.
So, I think, at an annual fee of Rs. 1000, it is a very good budget travel credit card. Naturally, a single credit card cannot fulfill your needs, so there are some alternative cards given below, you should take a look at them.
- AU Small Zenith (Best for lounge access and reward points)
- Axis Bank reserve credit card (Best for lounge access and reward points)
- ICICI Bank Visa Signature Credit Card (Best for lounge access and dining)
- Yes Private Prime Credit Card (Best for lounge access and golf)