The hdfc bank regalia credit card is one of the most popular credit cards in the market, though from the last couple of years though it’s losing popularity due to its reducing offers. Yet it offers plenty of benefits such as priority airport lounge access, dining offers, very low hdfc credit card international transaction charges which are adding lots of new users every month.
HDFC regalia credit card eligibility Criteria:
- Resident Type: Indian
- For salaried person:
- Age: 21 – 60 yrs
- Income: Gross Monthly Income> Rs. 1,20,000
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 21 – 65 yrs
- Income: Income Tax Return > Rs. 12 Lakhs per annum
- Good Credit Score (750 or more).
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bills
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of last 3 months
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: Rs.2,500 which can become 0 if you spend Rs.60,000 within 90 days of getting the card.
- Annual Fee: The hdfc regalia credit card annual fee is Rs.2,500 (spending Rs.3 lakh within 1 year will wave off the annual fee).
Here is the list of regalia hdfc credit card benefits which surely will blow your mind.
You will earn 4 reward points for spending Rs. 150, applicable on all retail spending. For spending Rs. 5,00,000 within 1 year you will get 10,000 reward points. And on spending Rs. 8,00,000 in a year, you will get 15,000 reward points.
HDFC regalia credit card reward points redemption can be done on the SmartBuy dedicated portal or from the hdfc regalia credit card rewards catalogue.
HDFC regalia credit card lounge access benefit:
Regalia card offers 12 complimentary access per calendar year within India and 6 complimentary international lounge visits in a calendar year via hdfc credit card priority pass membership. To avail of the priority pass on your hdfc regalia credit card, you have to use the card minimum of 4 times on retail transactions.
The hdfc regalia credit card dining offers are very impressive, you will get 1-year Zomato Gold Membership which offers a complimentary dish on every visit at a gold food partner restaurant or up to 2 complimentary drinks on every visit at a gold drinks partner restaurant.
You can avail of this complimentary membership after spending worth Rs.75,000 within the first three months of getting your regalia hdfc credit card.
Foreign Exchange Fee:
You will also enjoy a low foreign currency mark-up fee of 2% when using it on overseas transactions.
The hdfc regalia credit card offers a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across India on transactions between Rs.400 – Rs.5000.
On Fuel Transactions, no reward points are earned.
HDFC credit card insurance coverage:
Accidental air death coverage of Rs. 10,00,00,00. Emergency overseas hospitalization up to Rs. 15,00,000 is embedded with this card in case of any emergency.
Card Loss Liability:
HDFC bank offers zero liability on hdfc bank regalia credit card. That means if your card ever gets lost or stolen you just have to report the loss to the bank. and you will no longer be liable for the fraudulent transactions that happen to your missing card.
You can also block hdfc credit cards from your net banking or mobile banking account. Visit our hdfc credit card faq page to get the complete procedure.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: 2.5% of the amount or a minimum of Rs.500.
- Finance Charge: The hdfc regalia credit card interest rate is 3.49% per month that is 41.88% annually.
- Foreign currency conversion charge: 2% against the transaction amount.
- Add-on card fee: For this card, the hdfc credit card add on card is Free for a lifetime.
- <City Code>61606161
- 1860 425 1188
HDFC regalia credit card is undoubtedly one the best credit card but due to its reducing benefit, it’s losing the mojo though, still, now it’s popular among the credit cardholders. Though it could have been better if you are looking for a better card in this range then I’ll suggest you switch to a diners hdfc credit card or stay with this card as yet its offers enough benefit to holding the card.
But if you are not satisfied with the benefits of hdfc regalia credit card then there are some alternative cards given below. You should take a look at them.