How To Apply For Hdfc Credit Card:
HDFC Bank is one of the top credit card providers in India. They offer some really good credit cards like hdfc regalia credit card or hdfc infinia credit card. If you want to get an HDFC Bank credit card, you can apply for it very easily from your smartphone or computer.
To apply for credit card hdfc bank first of all go to www.hdfcbank.com and follow the instructions given below-
- From the drop-down list select a product type(card) and the product(credit card) and click on apply online.
- Enter your mobile number, accept all the terms and conditions and click on continue.
- A pop-up window will appear on the screen where you have to enter the OTP, which you will get on the mobile number you have entered.
- A new window will open where you have to fill up some important information. Once you have filled up the details click on continue.
- In the next window, you have to check your eligibility for hdfc credit card, to do that select your employment type and enter the name of the Company and your annual ITR.
- Once you check your eligibility for credit card in hdfc bank click on Show eligible cards and the catalog of eligible cards will open for you.
- Select the best hdfc credit card for yourself and click on apply now.
- Select your address and fill up all the necessary information and click on continue.
- Choose if you want to use your card for international transactions or not. And also select the service that you want to get for free. Then click on continue.
In this way, you can apply for an HDFC credit card very easily. Once you submit your application online you will get a call from the bank for verification. And you will get your card within 7 to 15 days.
If you are applying for a credit card for the first time or if you are a student, it is advised to apply for life time free* hdfc bank credit card.
How To Track My Hdfc Credit Card Application Status:
After successfully applying for an HDFC credit card it takes about 7 to 15 days to come to you by post. Within the period you can track hdfc bank credit card application status. There are a number of ways of hdfc credit card online tracking. You can track hdfc credit card status by application no or you can do it by your application form number or with your date of birth.
To track hdfc credit card application click on the link – track HDFC credit card. and submit your mobile number and any of the three information your date of birth, application form number or application id. Next, put the captcha code as it is and click on submit.
A new page will open where you can see your hdfc bank credit card application status.
How To Track HDFC Credit Card Delivery Status:
Once your card gets approved you will get a mail with the airway bill number. You can trace the hdfc credit card online status of delivery with the number.
Just visit https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/misc/trackcc/TrackBill.asp and put the airway bill number and then click on the View Details button to see your hdfc credit card delivery status.
How To Activate Hdfc Credit Card:
When your application for an HDFC credit card gets approved, you will get a mail from your branch that contains a unique four-digit PIN. For security reasons, credit cards come in an inactive state. In order to use it, you have to activate hdfc credit card manually with the PIN provided by your bank.
The process of activating a credit card for the first time can be different from one another. Therefore it is important to follow the steps properly. There are two different ways for hdfc credit card activation. You can activate it from an HDFC Bank ATM or from your HDFC Net Banking account. Both processes are described below.
How to generate hdfc credit card pin from a nearby HDFC Bank ATM:
- First of all, call the HDFC phone banking number and ask them for an OTP.
- Visit your nearby HDFC Bank ATM and put your card in the slot.
- On the screen, you will get an option to generate hdfc credit card pin using OTP. Select it.
- Enter the OTP you received and the registered mobile number.
- Type and re-type your desired four-digit PIN.
- Your card will be activated instantly.
How to activate hdfc credit card online:
- To generate credit card pin through netbanking hdfc, log in to your HDFC Net-Banking account using your consumer ID and IPIN.
- Go to the credit card section.
- Select the Credit Card ATM PIN Option which you can find in the request section.
- Select the card from the drop-down list.
- Enter your new four-digit hdfc credit card pin
- Click on Confirm to set the new PIN.
How To Activate Hdfc Credit Card Online Transaction:
As per RBI guidelines, online transactions on new HDFC credit cards are disabled due to security reasons. Therefore if you want to enjoy the benefits of hdfc credit card offers on online shopping, you have to enable the online transaction first. There are a few options to do it. All of them are discussed below.
From Your Net Banking Account
- First, log in to your HDFC Net Banking account using your user id and password.
- Go to the Cards section and click on the Request option. You will find the Set Card Usage/Limit option there.
- You will get your Daily hdfc credit card limit for domestic and international uses on the screen.
- Turn on the online usage for both sections and click on continue.
- You will be asked to confirm your request.
- Enter the OTP you received on your registered mobile number and the online transaction on your HDFC Credit Card will be activated instantly.
By Using The Digital Assistant EVA
- Open HDFC digital assistant EVA.
- Make a click on Manage Credit Card and then on the Online transaction option. (You can also ask how to activate the online transaction on a credit card.)
- Enter your mobile number.
- You will get an OTP in the registered mobile number.
- Provide the OTP and the last four digits of your card number.
- The current status of online transactions on this card will be displayed on the screen.
- Enable it and your online transaction will be activated.
By Using HDFC Whatsapp Banking
- Save the HDFC Whatsapp Banking number 7065970659 on your mobile.
- Text “Manage my credit card”
- In reply, you will be given a list of options to choose from.
- Choose the Online Transaction option.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter it.
- Text the last four digits of your card number.
- You will get the online transaction status as Disabled, Enable it.
- The online transaction on your HDFC credit card will be activated instantly.
How To Withdraw Cash From Hdfc Credit Card:
HDFC Bank offers various offers to its users, but can we withdraw money from hdfc credit card ? and the answer is Yes, you can withdraw cash by using your HDFC credit card from your nearby ATM just like regular debit cards. The process is listed below –
- Visit your nearby ATM.
- Put your HDFC credit card in the slot.
- You will be asked to type your hdfc credit card atm pin
- Select your preferred language from the option.
- You will get an option of cash withdrawal from hdfc credit card
- Type the amount you want to withdraw.
- Press the confirm option and collect the cash.
Before you use the hdfc credit card cash withdrawal feature, always check your hdfc credit card cash withdrawal limit. You can check it from your net banking account or you can just call the hdfc credit card helpline number for it.
Also, remember when you use the hdfc credit card cash withdrawal feature, a higher rate of interest will start counting on you. And it will continue until you pay the amount in full. So unless there is an emergency try to avoid withdrawing cash from your HDFC credit card. Also, know the hdfc credit card cash withdrawal charges before making a withdrawal.
How To Set Limit In HDFC Credit Card:
Like most Credit Card providers, HDFC Bank has also given their customers the power to set a custom limit on their transactions. This feature can help you to set a budget for your credit card account. The process is very simple. You can do it yourself from your net banking account by following a few simple steps.
- Go to the HDFC Bank net banking and login to your account using your user id and password.
- Go to the cards section and open the request tab.
- There will be an option named Set net Limit, click on it.
- On the next screen, select your card number from the drop-down list and click on Continue.
- Some details of the selected card will be shown on the screen like your hdfc credit card credit limit, your current net limit, etc. You will also get the New Daily Limit and Limit Per Transaction option there. Put the amount you want to set as the limit in the boxes and click on continue.
- You will be asked to verify your choice. Click confirm to continue.
- Enter the OTP you will get on your registered mobile number.
- Click on continue and your limit will be updated shortly.
How To Increase Hdfc Credit Card Limit:
In India Credit Cards are growing their popularity in the last few years. And one undeniable reality of credit cards is the credit limit. Credit limit says how much you can spend with your credit card in a billing cycle without getting fined.
Therefore it is nice to have a higher credit limit since you can’t say when you will need it. There are a few simple tips given below that can help you to increase hdfc credit card limit
- By requesting your card provider
It is possible to increase your hdfc bank credit card limit. You can apply to your card provider for an increase in your credit limit. If you have a good credit score and a healthy credit history, there is a good chance that your application will get approved.
- How to upgrade hdfc credit card limit updating your information?
Sometimes updating your card provider with your new income criteria can help you to get an increase on your credit limit. Suppose you have got a promotion and your income has increased by a significant amount. You can then inform your card provider about it and ask them to increase your credit limit. You will have to fill up the hdfc bank credit card limit enhancement online form and provide documentation to support your claim.
- Annual hdfc credit card limit increase
Card providers always reward their lawful customers, if you use your card properly and pay the bills on time you may get a rise in your credit limit as a reward. Like most of the card providers hdfc increase credit card limit of its customers once a year. If you got the offer, it would be wiser accept it.
- How to increase limit of hdfc credit card by improving your credit score?
Card providers determine your credit limit by your credit score. It helps them to predict your creditworthiness. Therefore you can just improve your hdfc credit card cibil score and your hdfc credit card credit limit will be improved automatically.
You can improve your credit limit by using your card regularly and paying all the bills regularly. Also keeping your credit utilization ratio low can also be helpful.
How To Block Hdfc Credit Card:
If your Credit Card gets lost it becomes important to hotlist/block to prevent further losses. So every user needs to know how to block their cards. However, when it comes to block credit card hdfc bank offers a few simple processes. You can block it from your net banking account or you can call HDFC Phone Banking numbers, you can also apply for the same to your branch.
How to deactivate hdfc credit card online from your Net-Banking account:
- Log in to your NetBanking account with your User Id and Password.
- Go to the Credit Card Section and then go to the hdfc credit card hotlisting option, which you can find on the left side of your screen.
- Here you can find the list of your credit cards registered with the NetBanking account.
- Choose the Card you want to deactivate. And choose the reason for deactivating the card.
- If you want to re-issue the card select the re-issue option.
Block hdfc credit card by calling the HDFC Phone Banking Number:
- First of all, validate your Telephone Identification Number which HDFC bank has provided you. It is mandatory to access HDFC Phone Banking Service.
- Follow their instructions and you can block your lost hdfc credit card very easily.
By Visiting the Branch:
If you are uncomfortable with the previous two methods, you can block your HDFC Bank Credit Card just by visiting your bank branch.
- Download or collect the application form from your Branch. You Can download hdfc credit card forms from their official website.
- Fill up the form properly and submit it at your branch. And your card will be deactivated soon.
How To Block My Hdfc Credit Card And Replace It:
A stolen or lost hdfc credit card can cause you severe financial damage. Therefore it is wiser to block the lost credit card as soon as you notice it. Also if you apply for re-issuance a replacement of the card will be sent to you shortly. You can also apply for a re-issuance if your card is damaged. The processes are discussed below –
From your NetBanking Account:
- First of all, go to the official website of HDFC Bank and log in to your account with your User id and Password.
- Go to the Credit Card section and then go to the ‘Service Request’ section.
- You will find the list of credit cards registered to your account. Choose the card number you want to replace.
- Once your request is accepted the bank will send you the new card to your registered address.
From the hdfc credit card android app:
- Install the HDFC Mobile Application on your mobile, and register using your user id and password.
- Open the Menu and tap on the Cards option.
- You will find the Service Request option there, tap on it and you will find the list of your credit cards (if you have more than one credit card).
- Choose the card number you want to replace.
- Submit the application and your card will be sent to your registered address.
By calling the hdfc credit card customer care no.:
You can also call HDFC customer care and ask them for a replacement. They will guide you through the process and once your request gets approved, you will get the replacement card at your address.
Hdfc credit card block and replace by visiting the branch:
If you are uncomfortable with the online process, you can just visit the nearest HDFC branch and apply for a replacement.
You will also be charged a certain amount for the replacement, it varies from bank to bank. Once your application is accepted it may take up to 7 working days to deliver the new card to you.
How To Apply For Hdfc Add On Credit Card:
The process of applying for hdfc credit card add on card is very simple. You Just have to download the application, fill it up and submit it to your nearest branch. A maximum of 3 hdfc add on credit card applications can be done with an application form.
Fill up the application form with the required details of the primary cardholder and the add-on member and submit the form to your nearest branch.
Documents required for credit card hdfc add on application –
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photograph
But before applying for an add-on card read the related terms and conditions and related hdfc add on credit card charges properly.
How To Activate International Usage On Hdfc Credit Card:
As per RBI Guidelines, hdfc credit card international usage is temporarily turned off on new Credit Cards to enhance the security of your credit card. However, you can turn it on very easily by following the steps given below –
How to enable international transaction on hdfc credit card using your HDFC NetBanking?
- Go to the HDFC Bank official Website and log in to your account using your user id and password.
- Go to the Credit Card section and then to the Request option.
- You will find the Set Card Usage/Limit option there, click on it.
- Your daily limit for international and domestic usage will be shown on the screen.
- check hdfc credit card status for international usage, which will be disabled.
- Turn it on and select Continue.
- You will be asked to review your selection. Select continue to save the changes you made.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number, enter it and click on continue.
How to enable hdfc credit card for international usage using HDFC WhatsApp banking?
- Add the HDFC WhatsApp Banking number 7065970659 to your contact list.
- Text ‘Manage My Credit Card’ to the number.
- In reply, you will get several options to choose from. Choose the International Transaction option.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number, enter it.
- Enter the lost four digits of your card number.
- You will get your hdfc credit card international usage status as disabled.
- Turn the hdfc bank credit card status on for International transactions.
With the Digital Assistant EVA:
- Open HDFC digital banking assistant EVA.
- Type ‘Manage My Credit Card’ and select international transactions.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- You will get an OTP, enter it.
- You will be asked to enter the last four digits of your HDFC Credit Card Number.
- The current hdfc credit card status of the international transactions will be shown as Inactive.
- Enable it and the international transaction will be enabled on your card.
How To Check Hdfc Credit Card Statement Online:
An HDFC credit card statement is an official document that contains details of transactions you make with this particular card in hdfc credit card billing cycle. Credit card statements also contain some other information about your credit card account. Generally, card statements are sent to your registered address and email id at the end of a billing cycle of hdfc credit card. However, you can check your hdfc bank credit card statement online or just by visiting your nearby branch. The processes are discussed below.
How to get hdfc credit card statement online from your NetBanking Account?
- To get hdfc credit card e statement login to your HDFC Credit Card account, go to the Cards section, and then click on the Enquire option.
- You will see the View Statement Option, click on it.
- Select your desired card from the drop-down list and make a click on the View button.
- You will get a link for hdfc credit card statement online view /download, click on it and your statement will be downloaded.
Hdfc bank credit card statement view on the HDFC Mobile App:
- To view your hdfc credit card statement login to the HDFC Mobile Banking application.
- Select the desired card in the app.
- From the section named Actions, you will find the Download Billed Statement Option.
- Tap on it and select the month.
- Tap on the Download button for hdfc credit card statement download.
By Visiting the Branch:
You can also visit your branch and submit your application for hdfc credit card statement request. The bank representative will guide you through the process.
How To File A Dispute on HDFC Credit Card:
If you notice some transaction that you have not done, and you want to know your bank about it, then you need to file a dispute against the transaction. You can file a dispute against a fraud transaction, duplicate/double transaction billing error, you can file a dispute against a bad service also.
The process of filing a dispute against your HDFC Credit Card transaction is listed below.
- First of all download the hdfc bank credit card dispute form from the HDFC BAnk’s official website.
- Fill up the form properly. You will find the terms, Transaction Amt and Dispute Amt on the form. The Transaction Amt means the total amount of the transaction against which you want to file the dispute. And the Dispute Amt means the portion of the amount that seems suspicious to you.
- You need to fill up some fields given in the hdfc credit card dispute form.
- Attach necessary documents with the form. And send it to the address which you can find on the top left corner of the form.
N.B. – If HDFC bank can’t solve your problem then you can go for hdfc credit card grievance redressal. Most of the disputes are solved at this level, but if you are still not satisfied, then you can contact the Banking Ombudsman of your area.
How To Check Hdfc Credit Card Due Date:
With credit cards the card providers allow us to borrow funds within a set limit. And at the end of the credit cycle, we need to pay it back on a certain date. The date is called the due date or payment due date. Users should remember their payment due date. But if you are a new credit card user or if you have forgotten your hdfc credit card payment due date you can check it very easily.
Normally the hdfc credit card due date comes printed on your monthly statements. You can pick up any old card statement check the due date on it. But if you have misplaced your old statements you can log in to your NetBanking account or HDFC Mobile Banking App and download hdfc credit card statement to check it.
If you don’t use the online banking service, then just call the hdfc customer care number for credit card and ask them for your payment due date.
How To Get Instant Loan From Hdfc Credit Card:
hdfc loan against credit card is a pre-approved loan. That means you don’t need to provide any documentation and the loan amount will be credited instantly to your account. If you are an HDFC Credit Card user you can check for your eligibility from the HDFC NetBanking service, and if you are eligible you can get a loan almost immediately. There are three types of hdfc credit card loan offered by HDFC Bank 1. Insta Loan (a loan against your credit limit) 2. Insta Jumbo Loan (a loan that is greater than your credit limit) 3. Smart EMI (with smart emi hdfc credit card can finance your purchase with EMI).
If you want to apply for Insta Loan or hdfc credit card jumbo loan:
- Log in to your NetBanking account and go to the cards section.
- You can find the transact option on the left side menu.
- Choose the card against which you want to apply for the loan.
- If you are eligible for hdfc credit card instant loan, a new page will open where you have to fill up an application form.
- Enter the amount you want to borrow, set the tenure, as you do that the hdfc credit card loan interest will be shown on the screen. Choose your savings account and click on Continue.
- You will be asked to verify your choice, check it thoroughly, and select Confirm.
- Choose a verification method- SMS/email.
- Enter the OTP you received.
- You will get an acknowledgment with a reference number for your loan on hdfc credit card.
If you want to apply for hdfc credit card smart emi:
- Log in to your NetBanking account and go to the cards section.
- You can find the transact option on the left side menu.
- Choose the card against which you want to apply for hdfc loan on credit card.
- Select the transaction type Debit and make a click on the View option.
- A list of transactions will be shown on the screen. A message ‘Click to Know your eligibility will be shown beside the eligible transactions.
- Make a click on the message for the transaction you want to convert.
- The maximum loan amount will be shown, put your desired loan amount.
- Set the hdfc credit card smart emi interest rate and tenure and click on continue.
- Verify your choice and click on confirm.
How To Check Hdfc Credit Card Balance:
If you have more than one credit card, it becomes very important to update yourself about your current balances. It helps you to spread out your expenses among them and also to maintain your monthly budget. And when it comes to hdfc bank credit card balance check you will get a number of options in front of you.
How to check the balance of hdfc credit card via NetBanking?
- Log in to your NetBanking Account with your user ID and IPIN.
- Go to the Main Menu and click on the Cards and then go to the Active Cards option.
- You will get a list of your active credit cards with their Available Credit Limits and Statement Balance.
The Available Credit limit says how much credit you still have and the Statement Balance says the total outstanding hdfc credit card balance
How to check balance in hdfc credit card from your HDFC Mobile Application?
- Install and log in to your account.
- Tap on More and select the Credit Cards option.
- Your credit card numbers and their details, including your Available Credit Limits will be displayed on the screen.
how to check hdfc credit card balance by sms?
You can check hdfc credit card balance with just an SMS from your registered number.
If you want to check your credit card balance text:- CCBAL<last four digits of your card> and send it to hdfc bank credit card balance check number 5676712. And if you want to check your available credit limit text:- CCAL<last four digits of your card> and send it to 5676712
How to check hdfc credit card balance by Calling the HDFC Customer Care:
If you don’t want to use the online method then you can just call HDFC customer service at 1800-266-4332 and ask them for your credit card balance. You can also check your balance with just a missed call to hdfc credit card balance check missed call number 1800 270 3311.
How To Convert Purchase To Emi In Hdfc Credit Card:
HDFC Bank allows its customers to convert their purchases into EMI, this hdfc bank credit card emi facility is called SmertEMI. However, to use hdfc credit card emi service, you need to be eligible for it first. Certain purchases like gold or jewelry are not eligible for this service also a transaction that crossed 60+ days can not be converted. If you want to convert your purchases into EMI, you need to have access to the HDFC NetBanking or Mobile Banking service.
Hdfc credit card emi conversion via NetBanking:
- First of all, sign in to the HDFC NetBanking Account and go to the Cards section.
- Then go to the Credit Card section and click on the Transact option.
- Click on the SmertEMI option and a list of transactions with respective hdfc credit card payment date will appear on the screen.
- Select the transaction type as Debit.
- A list of hdfc credit card transactions will appear. Eligible transactions will have a Click option beside them
- Choose the transaction you want to convert and make a click on the Click Option.
- Select the tenure of your choice and click on Submit.
- The hdfc credit card smart emi calculator will show you the applicable hdfc credit card emi interest rate, the total payable amount, and the monthly installment. You will be asked to review your choice.
- Check it thoroughly and click on Confirm.
- You will get a message on successful conversion.
How to convert credit card payment to emi in hdfc Phone Banking Service:
Alternatively, you can call HDFC Customer care, inform them about your tenure, interest rate, and the amount you want to convert. Once the confirmation is done your loan will be approved instantly. Check the applicable hdfc credit card emi charges before going for it.
How To Check Emi Details In Hdfc Credit Card:
HDFC Bank offers several useful services to their customers one of them is SmartEMI. It allows you to convert your high vale purchases into a loan. But how to check emi on hdfc credit card? well, it is not too difficult. If you have access to the HDFC Netanking Service, you can do it within minutes. Step-by-step instruction is given below that will guide you through the process.
- Sign in to your HDFC NetBanking account with your unique user id and IPIN.
- Go to the Cards section and select Enquire from the left side menu.
- A list of options will open, select the Loan Details option from them.
- Select your desired credit card from the drop-down list. And click on the View button.
- A list of active hdfc bank credit card loan will appear on the screen along with their Loan No, Loan Amount, and their Status.
- For more information about the loan/ hdfc credit card loan emi click on the loan number.
- To know the details of every installment click on the EMI Table Option. You can also download the report in PDF or XLS format.
How To Change My Hdfc Credit Card Billing Address:
If you have changed your residential address, you need to update your card provider about this. This is because your monthly credit card statement and other important letters are sent to your registered mailing address. They contain a lot of confidential information and if they go on the wrong hand it can cause you a huge financial loss.
However, with HDFC Bank, you can change hdfc credit card address very easily. There are three easy options for you. You can apply via NetBanking, sent your application via post, or you can directly visit the branch and submit your application. All three hdfc credit card address change process are discussed below.
How to update hdfc credit card address via NetBanking:
- For the change of address in hdfc credit card via NetBanking, go to the HDFC Bank NetBanking portal and log in to your account.
- In the top menu, you will find the Update Contact option, click on it.
- Click on the Update Address option and you will get a list of acceptable address proof.
- Scan a self-attested proof given in the list.
- Make a click on the Continue option and a new page will open where you can upload the scanned copy.
- Verify your details and upload the scanned copy of the documents needed for hdfc credit card address update.
How to change hdfc credit card address via post/courier:
- Fill up the hdfc credit card address change form. You can download hdfc credit card address change form online
- Make a print copy of the form.
- Attach Self attest address proof with it and sign on the mandatory fields.
- Send the form to your nearest HDFC Branch via Courier or Post.
How to change address in hdfc credit card by visiting the branch:
- Visit your nearest HDFC branch and fill up the hdfc address change form for credit card
- Attach your self-attested address proof with it and submit it. You also need to carry your original address proofs for verification.
How To Update Email Id In Hdfc Credit Card:
Most of the banks and credit card providers communicate with their customers through email. Your Monthly hdfc credit card statements are sent to your registered email address. So if you have changed your email id then you need to update your account with it. With HDFC you can change your registered email id very easily with a few simple steps.
- Open HDFC NetBanking Portal and log in to your account with your user id and password.
- You will find the Update contact details option at the right corner of the screen, click on it.
- You will get the option for hdfc credit card email id change form there. Click on it.
- A new window will open with the form. Make a print of the hdfc credit card email id change form.
- Fill up the form and submit it to your nearby HDFC Branch.
- Your email id will be updated within 5 to 7 days.
How To Pay Hdfc Credit Card Bill Offline:
If you are an HDFC credit card user you probably know that they offer a wide variety of options to pay credit card bills. However, in this article, we are going to get familiar with the offline process.
If you want to pay your HDFC credit card bills offline you will have to pay it via Cheque, you can transfer the amount via NEFT or RTGS, and you can also visit the branch and pay the bill in cash,
How to pay hdfc credit card bill by cheque?
- Issue a check and write the 16 digit HDFC card number as the receiver name.
- Drop your hdfc credit card payment cheque at your nearby HDFC dropbox or your branch.
- The amount will be credited to your account within 2 to 3 days.
Hdfc credit card bill payment through NEFT:
To pay your credit card bills via NEFT, just walk into your nearest savings bank’s branch and ask them to pay your credit card bill through NEFT. The hdfc credit card ifsc code will be HDFC0000128. Submit the form and your hdfc credit card neft payment will be processed within a few hours.
Pay via RTGS:
You can also pay your credit card bills via RTGS. just go to your savings bank’s nearby branch, fill up the RTGS form and submit it to pay your credit card bill.
Cash Payment at the Branch:
If you want to pay your credit card bills in cash, just walk into your nearby HDFC branch and pay the bill manually.
If you want to pay bills in cash, you will have to pay Rs. 100 as a processing fee. You can also turn on the hdfc credit card autopay option, with this feature your monthly credit card bill amount will be debited from your linked savings account.
What Happens If I Pay Only The Hdfc Credit Card Minimum Due:
If you are an HDFC credit card user then you must have heard the term hdfc credit card minimum amount due, it says the minimum amount of payment that you need to make towards your total outstanding balance to avoid hdfc credit card late payment fee. It comes mentioned on your monthly statement and you need to make the payment within your hdfc credit card due date. This feature becomes helpful in emergency situations. But if you continue to pay just the minimum due amount, it can hurt you badly.
As said before it can only save you from the hdfc credit card late payment charges. But a higher interest rate on hdfc credit card outstanding amount will start counting on you. Also, you will not get the interest-free period as before, instead you il be charged from the date of purchase.
So, always try to clear off your outstanding within your hdfc credit card due date. Also, you need to be careful about your payment method, sometimes it takes a few days to process your payment. So always try to make the payment 4 to 5 days before the due date.
How To Close Hdfc Credit Card:
If you think your old HDFC credit card is becoming a financial burden for you, then it is wiser to close hdfc credit card account. And when it comes to cancel credit card hdfc bank offers a simple process for you. Once the process is initiated it takes 5 to 7 days to complete the process.
You can cancel hdfc credit card by following the steps given below
- You can terminate your HDFC credit card anytime by dialing the credit card hdfc customer care number 022 61606161
- Alternatively, you can also download the hdfc credit card closure form from HDFC BAnk’s official website, fill it up and send it to this address, HDFC Bank Credit Card, PO. Box Number – 8654, Thiruvanmitur, Chennai – 60004. You can also send your application to the previously mentioned address.
You should mention the details like your name, card number, and contact details, and you should never mention your hdfc bank credit card pin and CVV.
As the hdfc credit card cancellation process initiates, you should cut the card diagonally. Also, you don’t need to deactivate the add-on cards yourself, they will be deactivated automatically as soon as the primary card gets terminated.
56 thoughts on “HDFC Credit Card FAQ’s”