The HDFC Distributor Credit Card is a specially designed hdfc corporate card dedicated to improving the cash flow between the distributors and the manufacturers. Distributors play a major role in maintaining a company’s exposure in the market, and this card can give those distributors easy access to cash. More about the hdfc credit card features and charges are discussed below.
How does the hdfc bank credit card eligibility work?
This card is meant for corporate usage only, and you can only get this card on behalf of your company.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- The annual turnover of the company should be greater than Rs. 10 crores.
- The company must be trading for at least 2 years.
- An excellent credit score (above 780) is needed to apply for hdfc bank credit card.
You can apply for this card from the hdfc credit card online application portal. And once your credit card application is submitted, you can track your hdfc credit card application status by application number from the HDFC credit card status tracking page.
Which documents are required for hdfc credit card application?
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bills
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of last 3 months
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Salaried Person (any 1)
All new credit cards are delivered in an inactive state, and you need to activate them manually by generating a hdfc credit card 3d secure PIN. You can find more about the online hdfc credit card pin generation process from the 100xGain FAQ page.
What are the HDFC Distributor credit card fees?
- HDFC credit card joining fee: None.
- HDFC credit card annual fee: This will be communicated at the time of application.
What are the HDFC distributor credit card benefits?
Improve cash flow in your distribution network:
Credit cards are a fast and more convenient payment method than cheques or bank transfers. So if this card is issued to a distribution network, then the cash flow within the distribution network will significantly improve.
Convenient payment mode for the distributors:
This card will help the distributors to keep track of their transactions with the company, more conveniently. They won’t need to invest their time in paperwork. Instead, they can use that extra time to work on the betterment of the company.
Benefits for the company:
This HDFC distributor card is equally beneficial for the distributor as well as for the company too. It effectively reduces the receivable period and also ramps up the average turnaround period of transactions.
Easy bill payment:
You can make your hdfc credit card payment online through credit card net banking account, or by using any credit card payment app like Cred, Paytm, PhonePe, Google pay, etc.
But if you don’t like the hdfc credit card online payment method, then you can make your hdfc credit card payment via cheque, NEFT, ATM, or from your nearby HDFC Branch, more about them are discussed on our 100xGain FAQ page.
Contactless payment option:
Using the contactless credit card payment option, you can make credit card payments with just a wave at any secure reader machine.
For security reasons, the contactless payment method is limited to Rs. 5000 per transaction. You can also set your desired contactless credit card transaction limit from your netbanking hdfc bank credit card account.
What are the hdfc bank credit card charges?
|HDFC credit card atm withdrawal charges||Not applicable.|
|HDFC credit card finance charges||2.95% monthly. applicable if the outstanding balance is not cleared within the hdfc bank credit card payment due date .|
|HDFC international credit card transaction charge||3.5% against the transaction amount.|
How to contact the hdfc credit card settlement customer service department?
- Call the hdfc credit card call center number: 1800-266-4332 (Toll-free) or 022-6160-6161
- Write to the hdfc bank credit card grievance email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros and cons of HDFC Distributor Credit Card:
If you want to improve the cash flow within your distributor’s network, then this card will be a solid choice for you. With the helpful hdfc credit card features, it can contribute to the betterment of your company.
But if you are looking for benefits like rewards, cash-backs, lounge accesses, etc. then you will be disappointed with this card. In this case, you should take a look at our best corporate credit cards page.
Alternative cards of HDFC Distributor Credit Card:
- HDFC Bank & SAP Concur Solutions Black Corporate Credit Card (Best for reward and lounge benefits)
- HDFC Bank & SAP Concur Solutions Prime Corporate Credit Card (Best for reward and lounge benefits)
- HDFC Flipkart Wholesale Credit Card (Best for business procurement)
2 thoughts on “HDFC Distributor Credit Card Review”