The HSBC Advance visa platinum card is quite hard to replace when it comes to usefulness and affordability. Targeting the newcomers, this visa card offers useful rewards with every transaction, a huge discount on dining expenses, attractive deals on movie tickets, and lots more. The best part is that you will get to enjoy all the benefits with no joining and annual fees. More about the hsbc credit card benefits are mentioned below.
Who can apply for the hsbc visa platinum card?
- Resident Type: Indian.
- HSBC credit cards eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Rs.50.000 monthly.
- HSBC credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Rs.50,000 monthly.
- A CIBIL score of 680+ is needed to apply for this hsbc bank credit card.
- The applicant should maintain a relationship value of Rs.5,00,000.
What documents are required for an hsbc credit card application?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months’ bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip, (3 months)
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recently audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the hsbc platinum credit card fees?
- HSBC bank card joining fee: None.
- HSBC credit card annual fee: None.
What are the hsbc advance visa platinum credit card benefits?
Get started with a huge joining bonus:
On spending Rs.10,000 with your hsbc bank card within the first 90 days of card activation, you will receive 10% cashback(up to Rs.3,000) on your total spending.
Make your every transaction rewarding:
The hsbc card reward points are offered like this
Category of transaction
Rate of earning reward points
|Every Rs.150 spent using this platinum visa card||2 hsbc card rewards|
|On crossing Rs.4 lakh spending milestone within an anniversary year||5x hsbc rewards for every Rs.150 transaction (in the next year)|
You can convert your hsbc credit card rewards into air miles, you can also use them to get a product from the hsbc rewards catalogue.
Dine with more delight:
This hsbc platinum visa credit card offers upto 20% discount on your dining bills at some of the most premium restaurants in India.
Make your evenings entertaining:
On spending Rs.50,000 with your hsbc visa platinum card within a month, you can win a movie voucher worth Rs.500. You can get a maximum of Rs.6,000 worth of movie vouchers in a year. You can keep track of your hsbc credit card status from your hsbc netbanking credit card account.
Get freedom from fuel surcharges:
This hsbc credit card offers a complete waiver on fuel surcharges across all fuel stations in India. The transaction amount should be between Rs.400 to Rs.4000.
Complimentary lost card liability coverage:
This HSBC plantium card comes with a complimentary lost credit card liability coverage, which means if this visa platinum card ever gets lost or stolen, you just have to report it by calling the hsbc bank credit card customer care number, and you will no longer be liable for anything bad that may happen to your hsbc platinum card account.
Enjoy useful HSBC credit card features:
This hsbc credit card comes with a ton of useful credit card facilities including hsbc balance transfer facility, EMI facility, cash on EMI option, and lots more.
What are the visa platinum hsbc credit card charges?
|HSBC credit card withdrawal charges||2.5% against the amount, min Rs.500 (Check your hsbc credit card credit limit before making a withdrawal)|
|HSBC visa platinum credit card finance charge||The hsbc platinum credit card interest rate can go up to 3.3% monthly|
|HSBC credit card foreign transaction fee||3.50% against the transaction amount|
|HSBC add-on card fee||None|
How to contact the hsbc credit card customer care department?
- Call the hsbc credit card customer care no: 1800-266-3456 / 1800-267-3456 / 040-6126-8001 or 080-7189-8002
- Write to the hsbc credit card customer care email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Pros and cons of this hsbc platinum card:
If you are new in the credit card market and looking for a free annual fee credit card to begin with, then you will find this hsbc lifetime free credit card quite helpful. With hsbc cards rewards on every transaction, a big discount on dining expenses, and a handsome waiver on fuel surcharges, this card can offer you some good monthly savings.
But Unfortunately, HSBC has stopped sourcing this visa platinum in India. Therefore, I would encourage you to take a look at our lifetime free credit cards page.
Alternative cards of the hsbc advance credit card:
- Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card (Best for reward and dining benefits)
- Simply SAVE SBI Card (Best for reward benefits)
- Mumbai Metro SBI Card (Best for travel benefits)
1 thought on “HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card Review”