HSBC Smart Value credit card is specially designed for those people who want to earn easy money and reward points at same time. This card comes with zero joining fee and very low annual fee. Also it offers their customers a big welcome gift and some of the best cashback offers. In fact this card can add to you happiness with is excellent offers.
- Eligibility criteria –
- Nationality – Indian
- Age – 18 to 65 years old.
- Occupation – only a salaried person can apply for this card.
- Annual income – Minimum 3 lakhs.
- A good relation with the bank.
- The card is available in only these selected cities – Noida, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Gurgaon and Hyderabad.
- Documents Required –
- Proof of Identity –
- Aadhar id
- Voter id
- Overseas citizen of India card.
- Letter from UIDAI
- Proof of address –
- Driving licence.
- Utility bill (recent)
- Ration card.
- Income proof –
- Salary slip.
- Bank statement.(of last 3 months)
- Form 16 (recent)
*(the bank can also ask for some other documents)
- Fees –
- Joining fee – None
- Annual fee – ₹ 499 (can be waved off if ₹ 50,000 is spent in last year)
- Add on fee – None
- Over limit fee – ₹ 500 monthly.
- Benefits –
- Welcome offer –
- As a welcome offer it gives you a ₹ 500 amazon voucher. Just transact ₹ 500 or more within first 30 days.
- For the first 60 days the customer can avail a 10% cash-back on transactions (minimum 5,total amount 5000 or above) max cash-back amount ₹ 1,000.
- For the first 90 days the cardholder can enjoy 10.99% interest on EMIs.(booked within 90 days)
- You can also win a ₹ 2,000 cleartrip voucher, just purchase something within 30days, with your card.
- You will receive 3 months of ‘Ganna’ subscription free.
- Reward points – HSBC offers you 1 reward points on every ₹ 100 transactions, also 3x reward points on dining and telecome.
Reward points are valid for 2 years.
- Gift vouchers –
- On payment of annual fee HSBC will give you a ₹ 500 ‘amazon’ voucher, also you can win a ₹ 200 BookMyShow voucher just by spending ₹ 15,000 in a month.
- Annual fee waiver – you can get free annual membership just spent ₹ 50,000 in a year and the next year’s annual fee will be waved off.
- Variable charges – Dynamic charge feature is one of the best feature of this card. On this card your finance charges depends on your repayment bhaviour & credit history.
- Emi offers – with this card you can enjoy EMI benefits at 10.99% annual interest.(applicable on the products books within first 90 days.)
- Dining – It offers you 3x reward points on online food order.
- Entertainment – With this card you can win BookMyShow voucher, just spend ₹ 15,000 in a month and you can win a movie voucher of ₹ 200.
- Fuel surcharge waiver – With this card you can win upto ₹ 250 waved off on fuel surcharge at any petrol pumps in India.
- Credit limit – Credit limits mainly depends on your CIBIL score and number of other factors. Bank will determine your credit limit on the issuance of the card.
- Resturent – You can enjoy up-to 15% discount at over 1,000 restaurants in India.
- Card loss – HSBC covers their customers against lost cards and fraud. Their customer care is 24×7 active for such situations.
- Charges –
- Cash advance charge – 2.5% against the transacted amount.
- Over limit charge – ₹ 500 per month
- Foreign currency transaction – 3.50% against the transacted amount.
- Late payment charge –
- 0 to 500 = 400.
- 500 to 1000 = 500.
- Above 1000 = 750.
- Other benefits –
- Cash withdrawal – You can withdraw cash from almost any corner of the world. Cash withdrawal charge – 3.3%
- World-wide acceptance – HSBC cards are accepted worldwide you can transact almost at 18 million stores.
- Add on cards – You can now add 3 of your family members with your card, so that you can take care of your loved ones. (minimum age – 18)
- Balance transfer – You can enjoy a lower interest rate on EMI bills. Just transfer your dues from your other card to this card to avail a lower interest rate.
- EMI facility – You can transform your big shopping bills into easy monthly EMIs in just 15 days.
- Emergency service – HSBC customer care are 24×7 active.
- Customer care number –
India – 1800-267-3456 or 1800-121-2208.
Overseas – +91-40-61268002 or +91-80-71898002.
For more information visit – www.hsbc.co.in
- Final verdict –
If you want a free credit card with big benefits then this card is perfect for you. It comes with a zero joining fee and a low renewal fee. Also, it has a number of cashback and reward point offers. So if you have the eligibility ten you must go for it, as it has some of the best offers.