‘HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card’ is specially designed for those people who wants discount on shopping, dining, and fuel pumps. It also comes with most of the frontline offers like huge insurance coverage, easy pay, add on cards, card loss insurance etc. and also zero joining & annual fee.
- Eligibility criteria –
- Occupation – Only salaried people can apply for this card.
- Income (annual) – ₹ 4,00,000
- Good relation with the bank.
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 65 years old.
- The applicant must be a resident of the city where the card is available. It is currently available in – New Delhi, Pune, Noida, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon. For more info visit www.hsbc.co.in
- Documents Required –
- Proof of Identity –
- Aadhar id.
- Driving license.
- Voter id.
- Proof that you are a ‘Overseas citizen of India’. (if you are one)
- Pan no.
- Proof of address –
- Utility bill (latest)
- Ration card.
- Document of ‘property registration’
- Job card.
- Proof of income –
- Salary Slip or certificate.
- Copy of your present credit card (if you any)
- Bank statement (3 months, resent)
- Form 60.
- Fees –
- Joining fee – None.
- Annual fee – None.
- Over limit fee – ₹ 500 per month.
- Foreign currency transaction – 3.50% against the amount.
- Benefits –
- Welcome offer –
this card comes with a huge welcome offer. It offers you a ₹ 500 ‘amazon’ voucher on your very first transaction. Also you can earn up to 10% cash back on 5 transaction (total amount ≥ ₹ 10,000) within 60 days if issuance.
if you spend ₹ 50,000 in ‘BookMyShow’ within a month it gives you a ₹ 500 voucher.
- Card loss liability – with this card you are now free from all card loss related liabilities. HSBC covers their consumers with ₹ 300,000 against ‘card loss’
- Benefits through reward – You can now earn 2 reward points on each ₹ 150 transaction and 1500 reward points(max) on an annual spent of ₹ 400,000 or more. The reward points must be redeemed within 3 years. You can redeem the points on hotel and flight booking.
- Dining – Now enjoy up to 15% discount at almost 1000 restaurants in most of the major cities. For list of the cities visit www.simplyindulge.in
- Fuel surcharge weaver – it offers you exclusive waved off at any fuel station. Maximum waved off amount ₹ 250 / month.
- Card replacement – In emergency situation you can replace your card from almost any corner of the world.
- Cash-back – within first 90 days of the card issuance you can enjoy up to 10% cash-back on the transactions through the card.
- Credit limit – HSBC will know you about your credit limit on the issuance of the card. The bank will calculate your credit limit.
- Insurance – All insurance related to the card are provided by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited. The claims will be sent directly to them. The insurance benefits are available for primary card holders.
- Spend based reward – It gives you a ₹ 500 entertainment voucher on ₹ 50,000 spend in a month. (max ₹ 3,000 voucher per year)
- Hotel – you can earn up to 6 reward points on each ₹ 150 spent on hotels.
- Partner offers –
- now book a ticket on BookMyShow on Saturdays and get one absolutely free.
- It offers you 15% instant discount on electronics and lifestyle products. (valid on Tata CLiQ)
- Overall rating – 3/5
- Charges –
- Interest rate – 3.3% per month.
- Cash withdrawal – 2.5% against the amount.
- Foreign currency transaction – 3.5% against the amount.
- Late payment charge (in Rs.) –
- 0 to 500 = 400.
- 500 to 1000 = 500.
- Any above 1000 = 750.
- Other benefits –
- Global acceptance – the card is accepted worldwide there are more than 18 million outlets in the world. That means you can use the card almost every where.
- Flexipay – this feature is most helpful, you can easily convert your big payment (min 2000) into easy instalment in just 15 days.
- Instant EMI – you can now convert your purchases into EMIs instantly while purchasing. (min amount 2000). The interest rate is between 12% – 15% annually.
- Add on card – HSBC lets you t o add up-to 3 of your family members with your card so that you take care of them. (minimum age – 18)
- Customer care number –
India – 1800-267-3456 or 1800-121-2208
Overseas – +91-40-61268002 or +91-80-71898002
For more information visit – www.hsbc.co.in
- Final verdict –
If you want to earn benefits from reward points then this card is perfect for you. Also, it comes with many cash-back and discount offers. Plus it comes with zero joining and renewal fees. Also, it offers to spend based benefits. So if you are looking for a lifetime free credit card then you must go for it as it is probably the best of all.