ICICI Bank Carbon Credit Card is one of the invite-only verified by visa icici bank credit card, integrated with a revolutionary new form factor with a Built-in microprocessor, alpha-numeric LCD screen, button touch keypad, and in-built battery with a lifespan of 3 years that generate a dynamic passcode on the reverse of your card using your CodeSure PIN. Further icici credit card details are discussed below.
How does icici bank credit card eligibility work?
** Although ICICI Bank has not mentioned the complete icici credit card requirements, as per our experience we can say that the eligibility criteria should be like this.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- ICICI credit card eligibility for salary account:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: The minimum salary for credit card in icici bank is Rs. 1.5 lakh monthly.
- ICICI bank credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Income tax return should be greater than Rs. 18 lakh.
- A good CIBIL score (770 or more) is mandatory to apply for this icici credit card?
As you submit your icici credit card application, you will get an unique application id. Later you can use that to track icici credit card application status from the icici credit card track application page.
What documents are required to apply for an icici bank credit card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- You can not get this icici credit card without income proof, these are the documents you need to submit:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of the last 3 months
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
If you want to know how to activate icici credit card for the first time? then visit our FAQ page. You can find the complete icici bank credit card activation procedure there.
What are the ICICI Bank carbon card fees?
- ICICI bank credit card joining fee: Rs. 1000 + GST
- ICICI bank credit card annual fee: None.
What are the icici credit card benefits?
Make your travel more luxurious than before:
This icici credit card offers you up to 4 free yearly accesses to most of the leading domestic airport lounges, along with additional privileges like; free wifi, meal and beverages services, etc.
Make your evenings more relaxing:
If you use this card to book a movie ticket from BookMyShow, you will get another one completely free(up to Rs.300). This icici credit card bookmyshow offer is available once a month.
Experience travel benefits like never before:
This icici credit card features a plethora of travel and hotel booking benefits.
|ICICI credit card airline offers||Rs.250 discount/person (on one-way tickets)||Rs.1,500 discount/person (on international return tickets)|
|Holiday||10% discount (up to Rs.4,000)||10% discount (up to Rs.4,000)|
|Hotel||7% discount (up to Rs.4,000)||Flat 7% discount|
Security of the advanced cutting-edge technology:
This icici visa card comes with a Visa CodeSecure feature and the icici bank credit card 3d secure PIN gives your card an extra layer of protection during an online transaction.
Normally online transactions on new icici cards are turned off due to security reasons. Click here to know how to activate icici credit card for online transactions?
What are the icici bank credit card charges?
|ICICI credit card cash withdrawal charge||This icici bank credit card charges 2.50% against the withdrawn amount (min Rs. 300). Before making a withdrawal you should check your icici bank credit card limit to avoid over-limit charges.|
|ICICI credit card finance charges||3.40% monthly. (Applicable if your icici credit card due amount is not cleared within the icici credit card payment due date)|
|ICICI credit card international transaction charges||3.50% against the transaction amount.|
|ICICI supplementary credit card fee||None.|
If you want to apply for a supplementary card then click here to download the icici credit card form. Also, if you want to know about the icici bank credit card cancellation process then feel free to take a look at our faq page.
How to contact the icici credit card customer care department?
- Call the icici credit card customer care no. 1860-120-7777 or 022-3366-7777 or +91-40-7140-3333
- Write to the icici credit card complaint email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros and cons of the ICICI carbon credit card:
As per my experience, this is probably the icici bank best credit card at this price point. You can use this card for travel and flight booking to get a big discount, you will get lounge access, benefits on movie tickets, a big discount on dining, fuel surcharge waivers, and lots more. So, if you have got the invitation for the card, I would recommend you to go for this icici lifetime free credit card.
But if you have not got the invitation for this card then don’t be sad, just take a look at the alternative card options given below.
Alternative of ICICI Bank Carbon Credit Card:
- Axis my wings credit card (Best for cashback and lounge access)
- BOI swadhan rupay card (Best for cashback)
- ICICI ferrari signature credit card (Best for cashback and lounge access)
5 thoughts on “ICICI Bank Carbon Credit Card Review”
I have read your article carefully and I agree with you very much. This has provided a great help for my thesis writing, and I will seriously improve it. However, I don’t know much about a certain place. Can you help me?