ICICI Bank has designed a card for Manchester United lovers, this card is named ICICI Bank Manchester United Platinum Credit Card. This card offers some exclusive benefits for football lovers. The cardholders can experience a live match from Old Trafford Stadium and several other benefits on Manchester United.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 years.
- Income: ₹1,80,000 Annually.
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 60 years.
- Income: ₹6,00,000 Annually.
- Good relation with the bank.
- Zero due Payment.
- Good CIBIL score. (750)
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of the last 3 months
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report. (Only for self-employed)
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: ₹499 + GST.
- Annual Fee: ₹499 + GST.
- Welcome benefit:
With the issuance of the card, you will get Manchester United branded football as a welcome gift.
- Cash-Back benefit:
This card offers several Cash-Back offers on football-related expenses:
You will get up to a 10% discount on the expenses you made on Manchester United Merchandise.
This card also offers 10% discounts on the expenses you made with your card at any Manchester United Megastore.
You will also get a 10% discount at Old Trafford, Red Café, and Manchester.
When you book a tour of Manchester United Museum with this card you will get up to a 20% discount.
- Reward benefit:
With this card you can earn reward points from every purchase you made with this card:
You will get 2 reward points for each ₹100 transactions you make in India.
With this card, you can also earn 2 reward points for every ₹100 transactions you make internationally.
On the Match Days of Manchester United, you will get 3 reward points for each ₹100 transactions.
- Lounge Access:
With this card-free access to most of the domestic lounges, you will get 1 free access per quarter.
- Dining Benefit:
You can now dine with style as this card offers a minimum 15% discount on your dining bills. This offer is only applicable to some selected partner’s restaurants.
- Fuel surcharge Waiver:
With this card you will get a 1% discount on fuel surcharges, this offer is applicable at all the HPCL fuel stations in India, the maximum transaction amount is ₹4,000.
- Movie Benefit:
With this card, you can earn 1 movie ticket completely free with the purchase of another. Maximum ticket value ₹250, this offer is only applicable on INOX or the tickets booked through BookMyShow. You can win up to 2 movie tickets monthly.
- Benefits for Special customers:
There are some extra benefits for their special customers, the benefits are listed below:
They can witness a live Manchester United match at the Old Trafford Stadium.
Special cardholders can also experience a tour of the Museum & Stadium of Manchester United.
They can also witness a training session of the Manchester United Team.
Top 70 cardholders can win a branded t-shirt from Manchester United.
Some of the frontline cardholders can win free match tickets and a signed Jersey of Manchester United.
- EMV Chip Card:
This card comes with a built-in EMV chip, It is a special chip designed to add convenience and security to your transactions. you will also get an OTP on your registered mobile number whenever you use this card for online transactions.
- Worldwide Acceptance:
This card is accepted in almost every country in the world. You can use this card where the Visa cards are accepted. But when you use your card for international transactions you will have to pay the charge for currency conversion.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: 2.5% against the withdrawal amount (min ₹300)
- Finance Charge: 3.40% monthly & 40.80% annually.
- Foreign currency transaction: 3.50% against the transaction amount.
Call: 1860 120 7777
Mail: [email protected]
Dispute Resolution Process:
If you notice some unauthorized charges on your account or if your card is lost or stolen you can follow these steps:
- Call customer service and describe your problem and ask them to block your card and follow their instructions. You can also submit your complaint on ICICI Bank’s official website.
- If you are not satisfied with the given service, you can take your complaint to the head of the customer service, mail id: [email protected]
- In the third step you can contact the principal nodal officer, you can mail him/her at headservicequa[email protected]
- If your problem is still not solved, you can go to the Banking Ombudsman, you can find the name and the contact details of the nodal officer of your district from the Reserve Bank of India’s official website.
Most of the disputes are generally solved at the second or third stage, customers should also try to negotiate the issue with the bank, and only when there is no other way left, you can approach the Banking Ombudsman.
100xGain Ratings: 7.5/10
This card is specially designed for the Manchester United fan, it brings lots of exclusive benefits for them including a Special Welcome gift, Discount on Manchester United products, Some special experiences, etc.
There are also some benefits like Lounge access, Movie Benefit, Reward on daily spends, some big savings on dining, etc. so if you are a Manchester United Fan, then you are going to love this card.