Among the several types of icici credit cards available in India, this icici bank coral credit card stands out because of its uniqueness. It is a specially designed credit card for nri (Non-Resident Indians), to provide them with comfort and convenience during their trip. It lets you enjoy free access to airport lounges, attractive deals on dining and movies, handsome waivers on fuel surcharges, and lots more. More about the icici credit card benefits are discussed below.
What is the required eligibility for icici credit card?
- Resident Type: Non-Resident Indian.
- ICICI credit card eligibility for salary account:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: You can get this icici credit card against fixed deposit.
- ICICI bank credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: You can get this icici bank credit card against fd.
- Minimum fixed deposit amount: Rs. 30,000
What documents are required to apply for an ICICI nri credit card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement (You don’t need to provide any since it is a secured credit card)
As per the new credit card rules, all new icici credit cards are now delivered in an inactive state. So if you want to know how to activate icici bank credit card for the first time? then make sure to visit our faq page.
What are the icici bank coral credit card fees?
- ICICI coral card joining fee: Rs.1,000 + GST
- ICICI coral credit card annual fee: Rs.500 + GST
What are the icici bank coral credit card benefits?
Add comfort to your travel:
This icici coral credit card offers you 2 free quarterly accesses to most of the domestic airport lounges. Click here for the icici coral credit card lounge access list.
Attractive icici bank credit card bookmyshow offers:
If you use this icici credit card to book a movie ticket from BookMyShow, you will get 1 movie ticket completely free with the purchase of another. You can get a maximum of 2 free movie tickets in an icici coral credit card billing cycle. To get the icici coral credit card bookmyshow offer timings and latest updates on offers click here.
Mindblowing icici dining offers:
This icici coral credit card features a minimum of 15% savings on dining bills at over 2600+ restaurants across India.
Attractive icici coral credit card fuel surcharge waivers:
On this nri credit card icici bank offers a 1% waiver on fuel surcharges across all HPCL fuel stations in India. The maximum eligible transaction amount is Rs. 4,000.
Opportunity to make your icici credit card lifetime free:
On spending Rs.1.5 lakh within a year, you can get a complete waiver on your next year’s icici coral credit card annual fee.
Advanced security arrangements:
This icici nri credit card is equipped with an advanced EMV chip, these chips use a very strong encryption method to store your data, making your coral credit card nearly impossible to clone.
But if your card ever gets lost or stolen, then you should immediately report it by calling the icici credit card customer care number. You can also temporarily block your card from your icici credit card app.
What are the icici coral credit card charges?
ICICI credit card atm cash withdrawal charges
2.50% against the withdrawn amount (check your icici bank credit card limit before making a withdrawal)
ICICI coral card finance charge
The icici credit card rate of interest is 3.40% monthly.
ICICI credit card international transaction charges
3.50% against the transaction amount.
How to contact the customer care of icici credit card?
- Call the icici customer care toll-free number for credit card: 1860-120-7777 / 022-3366-7777 or +91-40-7140-3333
- Write to the icici bank credit card complaint email id: email@example.com
Pros and cons of the icici bank coral card:
As mentioned before, this icici bank coral credit card is specially designed for Non-Resident Indians, and should be used as a secondary credit card. Otherwise, I don’t find any other use for this card. You can get this icici bank credit card against fd, which makes it easier to get for those people who do not have a good CIBIL score.
But if you are an Indian resident, then I would never recommend this ICICI nri card. Instead, I would encourage you to visit our best credit cards page to find the best credit cards for beginners. You can also compare the alternative card options given below.
Alternative cards of the ICICI coral credit card:
- Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card (Best for lounge access and dining)
- ICICI Bank British Airways Classic Credit Card (Best for travel and dining)
- Yatra SBI Card (Best for reward points and travel-related benefits)
- Yes First Exclusive Credit Card (Best for reward points and travel benefits)