ICICI Platinum Chip Visa Credit Card is a lifetime free credit card. ICICI Bank has designed the credit for beginners. This card offers several exclusive benefits like a Reward program, Benefits on dining, Fuel surcharge waiver, and lots more. Let’s have a closer look at its benefits.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 23 to 60 yrs.
- Income: ₹15,000 monthly. (Minimum)
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 23 to 65 yrs.
- Income: ₹50,000 monthly. (Minimum)
- Good CIBIL Score(750 or more).
- Good relation with the bank.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip (3 months)
- Self-employed person
- Latest income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: None.
- Annual Fee: None.
- Reward benefit:
For every Rs. 100 you spend on anything except fuel, you will earn 2 PAYBACK points.
For every ₹100 spends on Utilities and Insurance, you will get 1 PAYBACK point.
You can redeem your earned reward points against Movie, Travel, and Lifestyle products.
You will not get any reward points for fuel purchases.
- Dining Benefit:
Under Culinary Treats Program, you will get up to a 15% discount on your dining bill at partner restaurants.
- Fuel surcharge waiver:
With the ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Visa Credit Card, you will enjoy a 1% surcharge waiver when you purchase fuel for a maximum of ₹4,000 at any HPCL petrol pump
- Visa Benefits:
With this card, you will also get some exclusive benefits from Visa on Lifestyle, Travel, Emergency assistance service, and lots more.
- EMV chip card:
This card comes with a built-in EMV Chip and with an advanced PIN system, it makes your card much secure than before. Also if you subscribe to the SMS facility, you will get SMS for every transaction made with your card.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: 2.5% against the withdrawn amount.
- Finance Charge: 3.40% monthly.
- Foreign currency transaction: 3.50% against the transaction amount.
Mail: You can mail the service authority just by visiting their website here: https://www.icicibank.com/complaints/complaints.page
For a beginner, it is one of the most useful credit cards available in the Indian market. It is a hustle free easy-to-use credit card that comes with some attractive benefits. So, if you are having a credit card for the first time, this card can help you to build a credit score and experience.
Since it is a lifetime free credit card, then there is nothing much to complain about. But if you want to earn some more benefits you can go for the ICICI amazon Pay credit card, or if you want a secured credit card you can go for the Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card.