ICICI Bank is considered as one of the best credit card providers in India, it offers every icici bank credit card types from basic to icici premium credit card. ICICI Bank Visa Signature Credit Card comes with exclusive icici credit card features, which offer distinctive offerings to sync with your evolving lifestyle needs. Let’s have a closer look at the icici credit card review to decide whether it is worth taking or not.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Rs. 1.5 lakh (monthly)
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: income tax return should be greater than Rs. 24 lakh.
- Good CIBIL score(750 or more).
- Good relation with the bank.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip (3 months)
- ITR (Income tax return)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: Rs. 25,000 + GST
- Annual Fee: Rs. 2,000 + GST
The benefits of the ICICI Visa signature credit card are awesome.
With the issuance of the card, you will get 30,000 hand-picked reward points as a welcome gift. You can redeem those reward points against an array of popular brands from the catalog.
Every credit card comes in an inactive state and in order to use it, you need to activate new icici credit card first. And if you want to know how to activate my icici credit card then visit our ICICI Credit card FAQ page.
For each Rs. 100 spend with this card you will get 10 hand-picked rewards. You can redeem those hand-picked rewards in dining, travel, fashion, gadgets, air miles, etc.
1250 hand-picked icici credit card reward points value is equal to Rs. 1000.
To make your travel more comfortable this icici visa credit card offers complimentary priority pass membership, you will get access to most of the VIP lounges across the globe.
You will get 10 hand-picked rewards for each Rs. 100 transaction on dining. That means the evenings will be more delightful and the food will be more delicious.
If you can spend Rs. 1,00,000 with this card in a calendar month, you will get one complimentary golf round in the next month. Successful booking is on a first come first serve basis and is subject to weekly stock availability.
Fuel surcharge waiver:
This card offers an exclusive waiver on fuel surcharges, this offer is applicable at any fuel station in India. But If you want to get more benefits on fuel purchase, then I would recommend you to go for an icici fuel credit card.
This card comes with a world-class and 24×7 active concierge service, you can get assistance from them for hotel booking, table reservation at restaurants, gift delivery, and lots more.
EMV chip card:
This card is secured with the specially designed chip based card which makes to far secure than earlier. So, now you can enjoy the peace of mind while using the card.
ICICI bank credit card charges:
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: The cash withdrawal from icici credit card is not free you will be charged 2.50% against the withdrawal amount, Min Rs. 300.
- Finance Charge: The icici credit card interest rate after due date will be 3.40% monthly (applicable even if the icici credit card minimum amount due is paid)
- Foreign currency transaction: 3.50% against the transaction amount.
- Add-on card fee: Free for a lifetime.
The customer care email id of icici bank credit card: You can mail the service authority just by visiting their website.
If you are not satisfied with the service provided by the customer service, then you should contact the icici credit card grievance cell by clicking here.
This card is best for those who want lounge access or golf privilege, it also offers concierge service, fuel surcharge waiver, and reward points on every purchase. But this card costs and Rs. 2,000 as an annual fee and the benefits offered by this card cannot justify it quite well.
So if you want to spend a little more and want to grab some more lifestyle benefits, you can check the alternative credit card list given below. You can also check our top 10 credit card pages. It will help you to find out the card that suits you better.