ICICI Bank’s credit card is considered as one of the best credit card providers in India, it offers every type of credit card from basic to premium. ICICI Bank Visa Signature Credit Card comes with exclusive privileges, which offers distinctive offerings to sync with your evolving lifestyle needs. Let’s have a closer look at the benefits it offers to decide whether it worth taking or not.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: ₹1.5 lakh (monthly)
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: income tax return should be greater than ₹24 lakh.
- Good CIBIL score(750 or more).
- Good relation with the bank.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip (3 months)
- Self-employed person
- Latest Income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: ₹25,000 + GST
- Annual Fee: ₹2,000 + GST
- Welcome benefit:
With the issuance of the card, you will get 30,000 hand-picked reward points as a welcome gift. You can redeem those reward points against an array of popular brands from the catalog.
- Reward benefit:
For each ₹100 spend with this card you will get 10 hand-picked rewards. You can redeem those hand-picked rewards in dining, travel, fashion, gadgets, air miles, etc.
1250 hand-picked rewards = ₹1000.
- Lounge Access:
With the complimentary priority pass membership, you will get access to most of the VIP lounges across the globe.
You will get 10 hand-picked rewards for each ₹100 transactions on dining.
- Golf access:
If you can spend ₹1,00,000 with your card in a calendar month, you will get one complimentary golf round in the next month. Successful booking is on a first come first serve basis and is subject to weekly stock availability.
- Fuel surcharge waiver:
This card offers an exclusive waiver on fuel surcharges, this offer is applicable at any fuel station in India.
- Concierge service:
This card comes with a world-class and 24×7 active concierge service, you can get assistance from them for hotel booking, table reservation at restaurants, gift delivery, and lots more.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: 2.50% against the withdrawal amount, Min ₹300.
- Finance Charge: 3.40% monthly
- Foreign currency transaction: 3.50% against the transaction amount.
Mail: You can mail the service authority just by visiting their website here: https://www.icicibank.com/complaints/complaints.page
This card is best for those who want lounge access or golf privilege, it also offers concierge service, fuel surcharge waiver, and reward points on every purchase. But this card costs and ₹2,000 as an annual fee and the benefits offered by this card cannot justify it quite well.
So if you want to spend a little more and want to grab some more lifestyle benefits, you can go for the Axis Bank Select Credit Card. And if you want to spend less then you can go for Indusind Bank Platinum Credit Card.