The make my trip icici platinum credit card is a Co-Branded low-cost travel credit card. This card is designed for those who travel quite frequently and book tickets from MakeMyTrip. This card offers some attractive benefits like icici credit card reward points on regular credit card transactions, lounge access, benefits on movie tickets, discount on dining, etc. Now let’s have a closer look at its benefits and see what this card has to offer us.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: Rs. 1,80,000 annually.
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: Rs. 6,00,000 annually.
- Good CIBIL Score (750 or more).
- Good relation with the bank.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Latest salary slip. (3 months)
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Latest income tax return.
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: Rs. 500 + GST
- ICICI credit card annual charges: None.
The icici makemytrip credit card benefits are quite impressive.
This card comes with an icici credit card welcome kit also on joining you will get Rs. 500 My Cash with MMTDOUBLEBLACK and Lemon Tree Hotels voucher worth Rs. 2,000.
This card offers 3 My Cash points on each Rs. 200 transactions on MakeMyTrip for hotel bookings, you will get 2 My Cash points for the same for flight booking.
You will also get 1.25 icici credit card points for every Rs. 200 international transaction made on MakeMyTrip.
This card also offers 1 My Cashpoint for each Rs. 200 spend in India. The icici credit card reward points value is Rs. 0.25 per reward point. You can also redeem your earned points from icici credit card reward points catalogue.
ICICI credit card lounge access benefit:
This card can make your travel more comfortable. Enjoy complimentary international and domestic airport lounge access accesses (Up to 1 complimentary lounge visit per quarter).
ICICI credit card offers on movie tickets:
When you book a movie ticket from BookMyShow, you will get 1 movie ticket completely free with the purchase of another. You can get up to 2 free movie tickets per month.
Dining benefit :
The icici credit card dining offers are very impressive. This card offers up to a 15% discount on billing amounts across 2500 restaurants in the country.
Who does not love to get some extra? and you can earn some extra benefits from your icici bank makemytrip credit card. If you can spend Rs. 2.5 lakh in an anniversary year, then you will get 1,000 bonus My Cash points.
Also, if you can spend 50,000 on MakeMyTrip within an anniversary year, then you will get 1,000 My Cash points.
If you want to check your earned icici bank credit card points then you can do it from your mobile banking or net banking account.
Fuel surcharge waiver:
This card offers a 1% waiver on fuel surcharges. This offer applies to all HPCL fuel stations in India.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: icici credit card cash withdrawal charge for this card is 2.5% against the withdrawal amount.
- Finance Charge: The applicable interest on icici credit card is 3.40% monthly.
- Foreign currency transaction: 3.50% against the transaction amount.
- Add on credit card charge: The one-time icici bank add on credit card charge for this card is Rs. 250.
ICICI credit card contact details:
Mail: You can mail the service authority just by visiting their website here.
This can be considered as the entry-level card as it offers very lesser benefit, so if you just like to keep this as an additional card with a small icici credit card limit then can go for it, else if you are looking at it for various benefits then you can choose from other cards which costs the same or maybe Rs. 500-2000 more per year but the benefits are also more than this.
So if you are looking for some better benefits then you should also check the alternative credit card options given below. You can also find some extra benefits that are missing from this card.