IDBI bank offers so many credit cards for their customers so that they can use it for their daily needs. IDBI Bank Aspire Platinum Credit Card is one of them. This card is specially designed for those customers who want extra rewards on their spending. It is one of the best card for your travelling, lifestyle, dining etc. You can use this card for your needs in India and outside India.
This card is full of features and privileges such as welcome gift, delight points, welcome kit, interest free credit, freedom from fuel surcharge, wider acceptance, lost card liability, add on card, visa offers, security system etc.
- Occupation: The applicant should be salaried or self employed.
- Age: If you are a salaried customer then you should be minimum 21 years old and maximum 60 years old.
And if you are a self employed person then your age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 65 years.
- Citizenship: The applicant should be an Indian.
- Identity proofs: Voter card and Aadhaar card, Driving license, passport, job card,
- Address proof: Ration card, aadhaar card, passport, any utility bill, document of property, job card,
- Income proofs: Last 3 month’s bank statement, salary slip of last 3 months or any document of income. Income tax returns for self employed customers.
- PAN card
No joining fees.
Rs.499 for annual fees.
No add-on card fee.
Features and Benefits of the IDBI Bank Aspire Platinum Credit Card:
- Welcome gifts: If you choose this card you will get some welcome rewards as welcome gift.
- If you spend from your card in between 1 month of the issue of the card you will get 500 reward points.
- You will get 300 reward points if you spend between 31 days and 90 days.
- To avail this offer you have to transact minimum Rs.1500.
- Earn while spend: You will get reward points when you use your card for travelling, dining, shopping, movies.
If you spend Rs.150 you will get 2 delight points.
If you want to know your earned reward points you can know it through internet banking or contacting the customer care.
These delight points are redeemable and you can redeem these as cashback ( 4 delight points is equals to Rs.1). You have to collect minimum 1000 delight points to redeem.
The validity of these delight points is 3 years.
- Welcome Kit: You will get a welcome kit with the card from your Bank. There will be the card related documents like agreement paper, usage policy of the card, MITC ( Most Important Terms And Conditions) etc. available inside the welcome kit.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: If you choose this card then there is a offer for you at all petrol pump. So keep travelling with your family, friends etc.
- You will get freedom from 1% fuel surcharge across all petrol pump.
- To avail this offer you have to transact between Rs.400 to Rs.4000.
- You can save maximum Rs.300 per month.
- Interest free Credit: You will get credit free period of 48 days on your spending. You have the freedom to pay the minimum due amount or any higher amount or total outstanding amount. It is depend on your choice.
- Global Acceptance: You will be able to use your card at more than 9 lakhs merchants in India and more than 29 million merchants outlet outside India.
- Add-on Card: Bank will provide you add-on card. You can gift your family members ( parents, children, spouse, siblings etc.). To use the add-on card the family members should be 18 years old. They will get the same benefits as the primary card. The add-on card’s delight points will be added to the primary card. To apply for this add on card you have to go to any branch of the bank. You have to fill the application form and submit it with the required documents at the branch.
- Visa Offers: You will get more exited offers on shopping at hotels, airport etc. By your visa Platinum card. The Concierge services of this card will help you in your journey.
- Lost Card Liability: If you lost your credit card you have to report to the customer care centre. Bank will provide you a lost card liability protection if any transaction occurred after the losing of the card. The Bank will immediately block the card.
- Security System: The card has a very good security system. There is a microchip inside the card which will stop fraud if any occurred. You need a PIN every time you transact.
- Online services: You can pay your credit card bills via-
- Draft or Cheque
- Net Banking
- Visa money transfer
- Auto debit facility
- I pay etc.
- Net Banking
- Draft or Cheque
- Customer Care: For any query you can contact in this 24×7 toll free helpline number 1800 425 7600 or non toll free number 022 – 4042 6013.
- Rating: 3.5 stars.
- Revolving credit interest 2.9% per month.
- Cash advance interest 2.9%
- Cash advance transaction charges 2.5% of the amount ( minimum Rs.300)
- Over limit charges 2.5% of the amount ( minimum Rs.500)
- Rs.255 for returning of cheque.
- Rs.225 for auto debit return charge.
- Rs.99 for reward redemption.
- Rs.200 for replacement of card.
- Rs.125 for requesting charge slip.
- Rs.100 for duplicate statement
- Rs.100 for limit enhancement.
- Outstation Cheque processing charge Rs.25 for up to Rs.5000 and Rs.50 for above Rs.5000.
- Foreign currency mark-up 3.5%
- Late Payment Charges –
- Rs.0 for up to Rs.99
- Rs.100 for Rs.100 to Rs.500
- Rs.400 for Rs.501 to Rs.5000
- Rs.5000 for Rs.5001 to Rs.20000
- Rs.750 for above Rs.20000.
Final Opinion: If you need a credit card for your traveling, dining, and lifestyle you can use the IDBI Bank Aspire Platinum Credit Card. There are no joining fees and the charges are also very low so you can save more with this card by its delight points.