There are so many credit cards available for the customers of IDBI Bank for their needs. IDBI Bank Euphoria World Credit Card is one of them. This card is specially designed for travel purposes. There are some exclusive rewards and benefits available for the cardholders such as welcome reward, renewal benefits, delight points, fuel surcharge waiver, insurance coverage, global acceptance, welcome kit, Airport lounge access, interest free period, add-on card, MasterCard offer etc. Lets discuss about the card-
- Occupation: The applicant should be salaried or self employed.
- Age: If you are a salaried customer then you should be minimum 21 years old and maximum 60 years old.
And if you are a self employed person then your age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 65 years.
- Citizenship: The applicant should be an Indian.
- Identity proofs: Voter card and Aadhaar card, Driving license, passport, job card,
- Address proof: Ration card, aadhaar card, passport, any utility bill, document of property, job card,
- Income proofs: Last 3 month’s bank statement, salary slip of last 3 months or any document of income. Income tax returns for self employed customers.
- PAN card
Rs.1499 for joining fees.
Rs.1499 for annual fees.
No add-on card fee.
Features and Benefits of the IDBI Bank Euphoria World Credit Card:
- Welcome gifts: If you choose this card you will get some welcome rewards as welcome gift.
- If you spend Rs.1500 from your card in between 2 month of the issue of the card you will get 4000 delight points as welcome gift.
- To avail this offer you have to transact minimum Rs.1500.
- Earn while spend: You will get reward points when you use your card for travelling, dining, shopping, hotels booking, ticket bookings of bus, airline, IRCTC etc.
If you spend Rs.100 you will get 6 delight points.
These delight points are redeemable and you can redeem these through exclusive gifts and as cashback.
- Renewal Benefits: After paying the annual fees you will get 2000 delight points per year.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: If you choose this card then there is a offer for you at all petrol pump. So keep travelling with your family, friends etc.
- You will get freedom from 1% fuel surcharge across all petrol pump.
- To avail this offer you have to transact between Rs.400 to Rs.5000.
- You can save maximum Rs.500 per month.
- Air Accident Insurance Coverage: You can fly safely as you will get a air accident insurance coverage worth Rs.25 lakhs by your card. This offer is applicable on your business or other travels.
- Global Acceptance: You will be able to use your card at more than 9 lakhs merchants in India and more than 29 million merchants outlet outside India.
- Welcome Kit: You will get a welcome kit with the card from your Bank. There will be the card related documents like agreement paper, usage policy of the card, MITC ( Most Important Terms And Conditions) etc. available inside the welcome kit.
- Interest free Credit: You will get credit free period of 48 days on your spending. You have the freedom to pay the minimum due amount or any higher amount or total outstanding amount. It is depend on your choice.
- Airport Lounge Access: The MasterCard of this card will help you to use luxury service at airport lounges in India. You can fly in any airline and any class. Your card will provide all facilities in your journey. You will get this lounge access by your MasterCard and you can change it whenever you want. There is no need of any prior notice.
- Add-on Card: Bank will provide you add-on card. You can gift your family members ( parents, children, spouse, siblings etc.). To use the add-on card the family members should be 18 years old. They will get the same benefits as the primary card. The add-on card’s delight points will be added to the primary card.
- Lost Card Liability: If you lost your credit card you have to report to the customer care centre. Bank will provide you a lost card liability protection if any transaction occurred after the losing of the card. The Bank will immediately block the card.
- MasterCard Offers: You will get more exited offers on shopping at hotels, airport etc. By your MasterCard. The Concierge services of this card will help you in your journey.
- Security System: The card has a very good security system. There is a microchip inside the card which will stop fraud if any occurred. You need a PIN every time you transact.
- Online services: You can pay your credit card bills via-
- Draft or Cheque
- Auto debit facility
- Net banking
- Ipay etc.
- Draft or Cheque
- Customer Care: For any query you can contact in this 24×7 toll free helpline number 1800 425 7600 or non toll free number 022 – 4042 6013.
- Rating: 4 stars.
- Revolving credit interest 2.90% per month.
- Cash advance interest 2.5%
- Cash advance transaction charges 2.5% of the amount ( minimum Rs.300)
- Over limit charges 2.5% of the amount ( minimum Rs.500)
- Late Payment Charges –
- Rs.0 for up to Rs.99
- Rs.100 for Rs.100 to Rs.500
- Rs.400 for Rs.501 to Rs.5000
- Rs.5000 for Rs.5001 to Rs.20000
- Rs.750 for above Rs.20000.
- Rs.225 for auto debit return charge.
- Rs.255 for returning of cheque.
- Rs.100 for cash payment at branch of the Bank.
- Cheque processing charge Rs.25 for up to Rs.5000 and Rs.50 for above Rs.5000.
- Rs.100 for duplicate statement
- Rs.100 for cash processing fees.
- Rs.200 for replacement of card.
- Rs.100 for limit enhancement.
- Rs.125 for requesting charge slip.
- Rs.99 for reward redemption.
- Foreign currency mark-up 3.5%
- No account closure charge.
- Balance transfer charge 1.5% of the amount ( minimum Rs.199).
Final Opinion: If you need a credit card for your traveling you can choose the IDBI Bank Euphoria World Credit Card. With all other facilities of this, you can gain profit by using it.