There are so many credit cards available for the customers of IDBI Bank for their daily needs. IDBI Bank Imperium Platinum Credit Card is one of them. You can take this credit card against your own fixed deposit. There are some delightful privileges available for the cardholders such as welcome reward, delight points, global acceptance, credit limit, cash withdrawal limit, welcome kit, interest free period, add-on card, Visa Card offer etc. Lets discuss about the card-
- Citizenship: The applicant should be an Indian.
- Age: The applicant should be 18 years old.
- You need to have a minimum fixed deposit of Rs.20000 or a FCNR deposit of same amount.
- Fixed deposits of minors, trusts, clubs, societies, NGOs, HUF, public and private company are not allowed for this card.
- Third party fixed deposits, sweep out service related fixed deposit are not allowed.
- You can apply for this card individually.
- Identity proofs: Voter card and Aadhaar card, Driving license, passport, job card,
- Address proof: Ration card, aadhaar card, passport, any utility bill, document of property, job card,
- Income proofs: Last 3 month’s bank statement, salary slip of last 3 months or any document of income. Income tax returns for self employed customers.
- PAN card
- Duly discharged confirmation of Deposits.
Rs.499 for joining fees.
No annual fees for 1st year.
Rs.499 for renewal fees from 2nd years.
No add-on card fee.
Features and Benefits of the IDBI Bank Imperium Platinum Credit Card:
- Welcome gifts: If you choose this card you will get some welcome rewards as welcome gift.
- If you spend from your card in between 1 month of the issue of the card you will get 500 delight points as welcome gift.
- If you spend from your card in between 31 days and 90 days you will get 300 delight points.
- To avail this offer you have to transact minimum Rs.1500.
- Earn while spend: You will get reward points when you use your card for travelling, dining, shopping, movies tickets bookings etc.
If you spend Rs.150 you will get 2 delight points.
These delight points are redeemable and you can redeem these through exclusive gifts and as cashback.
You can also redeem your delight points through mobile recharge, DTH recharge, movie tickets booking, bus tickets, air tickets bookings, hotel bookings etc.
- Welcome Kit: You will get a welcome kit with the card from your Bank. There will be the card related documents like agreement paper, usage policy of the card, MITC ( Most Important Terms And Conditions) etc. available inside the welcome kit.
- Credit Limit: There is a credit limit of up to 85% of the amount of fixed deposit.
- Cash Withdrawal Limit: You will get cash withdrawals limit of up to 70% of the credit limit.
- Global Acceptance: You will be able to use your card at more than 9 lakhs merchants in India and more than 29 million merchants outlet outside India.
- Interest free Credit: You will get credit free period of 48 days on your spending. You have the freedom to pay the minimum due amount or any higher amount or total outstanding amount. It is depend on your choice.
- Visa Offers: You will get more exited offers on shopping at hotels, airport etc. by your Visa Card. The Concierge services of this card will help you in your journey.
- Add-on Card: Bank will provide you add-on card. You can gift your family members ( parents, children, spouse, siblings etc.). To use the add-on card the family members should be 18 years old. They will get the same benefits as the primary card. The add-on card’s delight points will be added to the primary card.
- Lost Card Liability: If you lost your credit card you have to report to the customer care centre. Bank will provide you a lost card liability protection if any transaction occurred after the losing of the card. The Bank will immediately block the card.
- Security System: The card has a very good security system. There is a microchip inside the card which will stop fraud if any occurred. You need a PIN every time you transact.
- Online services: You can pay your credit card bills via-
- Draft or Cheque
- Auto debit facility
- Net banking
- Ipay etc.
- Draft or Cheque
- Customer Care: For any query you can contact in this 24×7 toll free helpline number 1800 425 7600 or non toll free number 022 – 4042 6013.
- Rating: 3.5 stars.
- Revolving credit interest 2.90% per month.
- Cash advance interest 2.9%.
- Over limit charges 2.5% of the amount ( minimum Rs.500)
- Cash advance transaction charges 2.5% of the amount ( minimum Rs.300)
- Rs.225 for auto debit return charge.
- Late Payment Charges –
- Rs.0 for up to Rs.99
- Rs.100 for Rs.100 to Rs.500
- Rs.400 for Rs.501 to Rs.5000
- Rs.5000 for Rs.5001 to Rs.20000
- Rs.750 for above Rs.20000.
- Rs.255 for returning of cheque.
- Rs.100 for cash payment at branch of the Bank.
- Outstation Cheque processing charge Rs.25 for up to Rs.5000 and Rs.50 for above Rs.5000.
- Rs.100 for duplicate statement
- Rs.100 for limit enhancement.
- Rs.100 for cash processing fees.
- Rs.200 for replacement of card.
- Rs.125 for requesting charge slip.
- Rs.99 for reward redemption.
- Foreign currency mark-up 3.5%
- Rs.999 for account closure charge.
- Balance transfer charge 1.5% of the amount ( minimum Rs.199).
Final Opinion: If you need a credit card for your traveling, movies, dining, you can choose the IDBI Bank Imperium Platinum Credit Card. With all other facilities of this, you can gain profit by using it as it is a fixed deposit card.