IDBI Bank has some extraordinary credit cards for their customers for their different types of reasons. The IDBI Bank Winnings Credit Card is one of them. You can be a winners. This card will always keeps you one step ahead. Cardholders will get some awesome benefits from this card.
The card has some extra security, convenience, flexibility which will help you. The privileges of the cards are welcome reward, delight points, birthday gift, interest free period, fuel surcharge waiver, personal accident insurance coverage, airport lounge access, worldwide acceptance, add-on card, lost card liability etc. Lets discuss about the card in details-
- Occupation: The applicant should be salaried or self employed.
- Age: If you are a salaried customer then you should be minimum 21 years old and maximum 60 years old.
And if you are a self employed person then your age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 65 years.
- Citizenship: The applicant should be an Indian.
- Identity proofs: Voter card and Aadhaar card, Driving license, passport, job card,
- Address proof: Ration card, aadhaar card, passport, any utility bill, document of property, job card,
- Income proofs: Last 3 month’s bank statement, salary slip of last 3 months or any document of income. Income tax returns for self employed customers.
- PAN card
No joining fees.
Rs.499 for annual fees.
No add-on card fee.
Features and Benefits of the IDBI Bank Winnings Credit Card:
- Welcome gifts: If you choose this card you will get some welcome rewards as welcome gift.
- If you spend minimum Rs.500 from your card in between 3 month of the issue of the card you will get 10% cashback on your all transaction as welcome gift.
- You will get 500 delight points if you spend Rs.1000 five times.
- Birthday Gift: You will get double delight points on your birthday month.
- Delight Points: You can use your card for travelling, dining, shopping, movies.
If you spend Rs.100 you will get 2 delight points.
If you want to know your earned reward points you can know it through internet banking or contacting the customer care.
These delight points are redeemable and you can redeem these as cashback ( 4 delight points is equals to Rs.1). You have to collect minimum 1000 delight points to redeem.
The validity of these delight points is 3 years.
- Welcome Kit: You will get a welcome kit with the card from your Bank. There will be the card related documents like agreement paper, usage policy of the card, MITC ( Most Important Terms And Conditions) etc. available inside the welcome kit.
- Interest free Credit: You will get credit free period of 48 days on your spending. You have the freedom to pay the minimum due amount or any higher amount or total outstanding amount. It is depend on your choice.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: If you choose this card then there is a offer for you at all petrol pump. So keep travelling with your family, friends etc.
- You will get freedom from 1% fuel surcharge across all petrol pump.
- To avail this offer you have to transact between Rs.400 to Rs.5000.
- You can save maximum Rs.400 per month.
- Personal Accident Insurance Coverage:
- You will get insurance coverage of Rs.10 lakh against your accidental death.
- You will get insurance coverage of Rs.10 lakh for your permanent disability due to the accident.
- To claim this offer you must be 18 years to 70 years old.
- You have to done minimum one transaction before 3 months of accident.
- Airport Lounge Access: You will get lounge access to domestic and international lounges with your card.
- Global Acceptance: You will be able to use your card at more than 39.3 million merchants and more than 1.88 million ATMs in India and outside India for ticket bookings of Bus, Air, IRCTC, movie, hotels, and shopping, utility bill payments, dining, recharge etc.
- Lost Card Liability: If you lost your credit card you have to report to the customer care centre. Bank will provide you a lost card liability protection if any transaction occurred after the losing of the card. The Bank will immediately block the card.
- Add-on Card: Bank will provide you add-on card. You can gift your family members ( parents, children, spouse, siblings etc.). To use the add-on card the family members should be 18 years old. They will get the same benefits as the primary card. The add-on card’s delight points will be added to the primary card. To apply for this add on card you have to go to any branch of the bank. You have to fill the application form and submit it with the required documents at the branch.
- Security System: The card has a very good security system. There is a microchip inside the card which will stop fraud if any occurred. You need a PIN every time you transact.
- Online services: You can pay your credit card bills via-
- Draft or Cheque
- Net Banking
- Visa money transfer
- Auto debit facility
- I pay etc.
- Net Banking
- Draft or Cheque
- Customer Care: For any query you can contact in this 24×7 toll free helpline number 1800 425 7600 or non toll free number 022 – 4042 6013.
- Rating: 3.5 stars.
- Revolving credit interest 2.9% per month.
- Cash advance interest 2.9%
- Cash advance transaction charges 2.5% of the amount ( minimum Rs.300)
- Over limit charges 2.5% of the amount ( minimum Rs.500)
- Outstation Cheque processing charge Rs.25 for up to Rs.5000 and Rs.50 for above Rs.5000.
- Rs.255 for returning of cheque.
- Rs.225 for auto debit return charge.
- Rs.100 for limit enhancement.
- Rs.99 for reward redemption.
- Rs.200 for replacement of card.
- Rs.125 for requesting charge slip.
- Late Payment Charges –
- Rs.0 for up to Rs.99
- Rs.100 for Rs.100 to Rs.500
- Rs.400 for Rs.501 to Rs.5000
- Rs.5000 for Rs.5001 to Rs.20000
- Rs.750 for above Rs.20000.
- Rs.100 for duplicate statement
- Foreign currency mark-up 3.5%
Final Opinion: If you want a credit card to become a winner of delight points you can choose IDBI Bank Winnings Credit Card. You have the opportunity to save more by using this card.