IDFC First Bank has recently introduced a range of new credit cards IDFC First Bank First Classic Credit Card is one of them. It comes with zero joining and annual fees and a very low-interest rate. This card also offers some benefits like reward benefit, railway lounge access, fuel surcharge waiver, movie benefit, roadside assistance, lost card liability, and lots more.
** As the card is still not launched, the Eligibility Criteria are not very clear yet. But as per our experience, we can say that it should be like this.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: ₹7 lakh annually. (Min.)
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: ₹8 lakh annually. (Min.)
- Good CIBIL Score (750 or more).
- Good relation with the bank.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of the last 3 months
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: None.
- Annual Fee: None.
- Welcome, Benefit:
If you can spend ₹15,000 with your card within the first 90 days of the card activation, you will get a gift voucher of ₹500 as a welcome gift.
You will also get up to a 5% discount on your first EMI payment with this card, transaction should be done within 90 days of the card activation.
- Reward benefit:
You can earn reward points from every spend you make with this card.
You will get 10X reward points for payments above ₹20,000.
You will also get 3X reward points for each ₹100 offline spends you made with this card. you will also get 6X reward points for the same on online transactions.
You can get 10X reward points for every ₹100 spends on your birthday.
The reward points do not expire and you can redeem them without paying any extra charge. 1 reward point is equal to ₹0.25. You will not get any reward points for fuel purchases.
- Railway lounge access:
With this card you will get 4 free access to most of the domestic railway lounges, you will get a maximum of 4 access per quarter.
- Fuel surcharge waiver:
This card offers a ₹200 waiver on fuel surcharges, this offer is applicable at most of the fuel stations in India. You can get a maximum of ₹200 waivers in a month.
- Movie benefit:
You will get up to a 25% discount on movie tickets. You can get this offer once a month and you can win up to ₹100 in a month.
- Roadside assistance:
With this card, you will get free roadside assistance of ₹1,399.
- Lost card Liability:
Your IDFC Bank First Classic Credit Card comes with lost card liability coverage of ₹25,000. To get the facility of the coverage you have to inform as soon as you notice the loss.
- Insurance coverage:
This card also comes with personal accidental coverage of ₹2 lakh. To keep the insurance coverage alive, you just have to keep using your card regularly at least once a month.
- Interest-free cash withdrawal:
With your IDFC Bank First Credit Card, you can withdraw cash from ATMs without any interest for up to 48 days.
- Minimum interest rate:
This card offers a very low interest rate of 0.75% monthly. And it makes this card perfect for beginners.
- Global Acceptance:
You can use this card at any foreign or domestic outlets or e-commerce sites where the Visa Card is accepted.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: ₹250.
- Finance Charge: 0.75% monthly.
- Foreign currency transaction: 3.5% against the transaction amount.
Mail: [email protected]
Dispute Resolution Process:
If you notice some unauthorized transaction or any miscalculation in your card statement, or if your card is lost or stolen, you should act fast. In such situations, you may follow these steps.
- First of all, call customer service and tell them your problem, they will help you to solve it. If your card is lost or stolen you should ask them to block your card immediately.
- But if you are not satisfied with the given service, you can contact the head of the customer service. you can call at 1800 419 4332 or you can mail at [email protected]
- If your problem is still not solved, you can then contact the principal nodal officer, you can mail at [email protected]
If you don’t receive any response within 7 to 15 days, you can take your complaint to the Banking Ombudsman. You can find the details of the Banking Ombudsman of your area from the Reserve Bank of India’s official website.
100xGain Ratings: 8/10
This card is specially designed for beginners or for those who want a low-interest credit card. This card offers an interest rate of 0.75%, you can get 48 days of interest-free cash withdrawal, zero joining and annual fee, 4 free accesses to railway lounges, lost card coverage, etc. You can also earn big reward points from your purchases. So if you are a beginner then this card will be a good choice for you.