The IDFC first bank first classic credit card is a low-cost credit card for regular usage. This card features a perfect cocktail of usefulness and affordability. lt lets you enjoy useful rewards with every transaction, attractive discounts on movie tickets, free access to railway lounges, and lot’s more. More about the idfc credit card benefits are discussed below.
Who can apply for the idfc first bank first classic credit card?
- Resident Type: Indian.
- IDFC bank credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- IDFC credit card minimum salary requirement: Rs.7 lakh annually. (Min)
- IDFC credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- IDFC credit card minimum salary requirement: Rs.8 lakh annually. (Min)
- A CIBIL score of 700+ is needed to apply for the idfc classic credit card.
What documents are required to apply for an idfc first bank credit card?
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months’ bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of the last 3 months
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
What are the idfc bank first classic credit card fees?
- IDFC first credit card joining fee: None.
- IDFC first bank card annual fee: None.
What are the idfc first bank classic credit card benefits?
Get started with a huge joining bonus:
On spending Rs.15,000 with your idfc bank card within the first 90 days of your idfc credit card activation, you will get a gift voucher of Rs.500.
You will also get a 5% cashback on your first EMI transaction made within the first 90 days of your idfc first bank card activation.
Make every transaction rewarding:
The idfc first credit card reward points are offered like this.
Category of transaction
IDFC rewards points per Rs.150 spent
|On spending Rs.20,000 in an idfc statement cycle||10X idfc rewards (On the total accumulated spend)|
|Online expenses||6X idfc card rewards (applicable on spending Rs.20,000 in a month)|
|Offline expenses||3X idfc reward points (applicable on spending Rs.20,000 in a month)|
The idfc credit card reward points never expire and you can redeem them without paying any extra charge. 1 reward point is equal to Rs.0.25. You will not get any reward points for fuel purchases.
Add comfort to your travel:
This idfc credit card features up to 4 free quarterly access to most of the leading domestic railway lounges.
Dine with more delight:
This idfc first bank credit card offers a 20% discount on your dining expenses at over 1500+ restaurants across the country.
Enjoy attractive IDFC credit card movie offers:
This idfc credit card offers a 25% discount (up to Rs.100) on movie tickets booked via Paytm mobile app. You can get this idfc movie offer once a month.
Experience exclusive lifestyle offers like never before:
Using the classic card you can get up to a 15% discount at over 3,000+ health and wellness outlets across the country.
Get freedom from fuel surcharges:
This idfc card offers a 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all fuel stations in India. You can earn up to Rs.200 waiver in an idfc credit card billing cycle.
Complimentary idfc insurance coverage:
With this first classic credit card idfc first bank offers complimentary insurance coverage. The details are mentioned below.
|Total coverage amount|
|Lost card liability coverage||Rs.25,000|
|Personal accident coverage||Rs.2 lakh.|
Advanced security arrangements:
Your idfc first classic credit card is equipped with an advanced EMV Chip, these chips use a very strong encryption method to store your data making your idfc first card nearly impossible to clone.
What are the idfc classic credit card charges?
|IDFC credit card cash withdrawal charges||Rs.250 per withdrawal (Check your available atm cash withdrawal limit before making a withdrawal)|
|IDFC first credit card finance charge||The idfc credit card interest rate ranges between 0.75% to 3.5% per month (applicable if your idfc credit card payment is not made within time)|
|IDFC classic international transaction charge||3.5% for all international transactions|
|IDFC bank card add-on card fee||None|
How to contact the idfc credit card customer care department?
- Call the idfc bank credit card customer care number: 1860-500-1111
- Write to the idfc credit card customer care mail id: email@example.com
Pros and cons of the IDFC first classic credit card:
If you are new to the credit card market then you would find this IDFC lifetime free credit card extremely helpful. Especially because of its affordability, relatively low-interest rate, and powerful idfc rewards scheme that can make your every transaction rewarding.
But if you are ready to spend a bit more to get some extra benefits, then I would suggest you take a look at our best credit cards page. It will help you in finding your choice.
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Platinum Plus First-Year-Free SuperCard (Best for lounge and movie benefits)
- Indusind Bank Worldmiles Credit Card (Best for lounge and movie benefits)
- RBL Platinum Choice SuperCard (Best for reward and movie benefits)
- YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card (Best for lounge and golf benefits)