IDFC First Bank has introduced a new credit card for beginners, named IDFC First Bank First Milennia Credit Card. This card is especially for those who want a credit card with a low interest rate. This card also comes with several benefits like reward benefits, dining & movie benefits, lost card liability coverage interest-free cash withdrawal, etc.
** As the card is still not launched, the Eligibility Criteria is not very clear yet. But as per our experience, we can say that it should be like this.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: 7 lakh annually.
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: 8 lakh annually.
- Good CIBIL Score (750 or more).
- Good relation with the bank.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of the last 3 months
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: None.
- Annual Fee: None.
- Welcome benefit:
With the activation of this card, you will get a ₹500 gift voucher. You can get this voucher by spending ₹15,000 within the first 90 days of the card issuance.
You will also get a 5% Cash-Back on the first EMI payment you make with this card. the transaction should be done within the first 90 days of the card issuance.
- Reward Benefit:
You can earn reward points from every spend you make with this card.
You will get 10X reward points for payments above ₹20,000.
You will also get 3X reward points for each ₹100 offline spends you made with this card. you will also get 6X reward points for the same on online transactions.
You can get 10X reward points for every ₹100 spends on your birthday.
The reward points do not expire and you can redeem them without paying any extra charge. 1 reward point is equal to ₹0.25. You will not get any reward points for fuel purchases.
- Railway lounge access:
With this card, you will get free access to domestic railway lounges. You will get 4 free visits per quarter.
- Dining benefit:
You can also enjoy dining at up to 1500 frontline restaurants in India, with up to 20% discount on your dining bill.
- Fuel surcharge waiver:
With your IDFC First Millennia Credit Card, you can earn up to ₹200 waivers on fuel surcharges monthly. This offer applies to most of the fuel stations in India.
- Movie benefit:
You will get up to a 25% discount on the movie tickets booked with this card. You can get this offer once a month, you can earn a maximum of ₹100 discount in a month.
- Lifestyle benefit:
This card also offers a 15% discount on lifestyle categories. This offer applies to over 3000+ health and wellness shops in India.
- Insurance coverage:
This card comes with personal accidental coverage of ₹2 lakh. To get the benefits, you just have to keep using your card regularly, at least once a month.
- Lost card liability:
This card comes with the lost-card liability coverage of ₹25,000. To get the benefits of zero lost card liability, you have to report as soon as you notice the loss.
- Interest-free cash withdrawal:
If you withdraw cash from ATMs with your IDFC first Millennia Credit Card, you will get up to 48 days of the interest-free period.
- Lower interest rate:
This card comes with an interest rate of 0.75% monthly. It is a very low interest rate and it makes this card perfect for beginners or building up a credit score.
- Global Acceptance:
This card is accepted globally, you can use this card at any outlets or e-commerce sites where the Visa cards are accepted.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: ₹250.
- Finance Charge: 0.75% monthly.
- Foreign currency transaction: 3.5% against the transaction amount.
Dispute Resolution Process:
If you notice some unauthorized transaction or any miscalculation in your card statement, or if your card is lost or stolen, you should act fast. In such situations, you may follow these steps.
- First of all, call customer service and tell them your problem, they will help you to solve it. If your card is lost or stolen you should ask them to block your card immediately.
- But if you are not satisfied with the given service, you can contact the head of the customer service. you can call at 1800 419 4332 or you can mail at email@example.com
- If your problem is still not solved, you can then contact the principal nodal officer, you can mail at PNO@idfcfirstbank.com
- If you don’t receive any response within 7 to 15 days, you can take your complaint to the Banking Ombudsman. You can find the details of the Banking Ombudsman of your area from the Reserve Bank of India’s official website.
If you are a beginner or if you want to have a free credit card with a lower interest rate, then this card is going to be the best choice for you. It offers a big reward point, free movie tickets, railway lounge access, dining benefit, and lots more for free. It is free of cost credit card, and if you are a beginner in credit cards then this is for you.