IDFC Bank had recently introduced a new range of credit cards for those who want premium quality benefits at a low-interest rate. One of them is IDFC First Bank First Select Credit Card. it offers a lower interest rate and several benefits like Welcome benefit, Lounge access, fuel surcharge waiver, dining and movie benefit, lot card liability coverage, and lots more.
** As the card is still not launched, the Eligibility Criteria is not very clear yet. But as per our experience, we can say that it should be like this.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: 8 lakh annually. (min)
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: 9 lakh annually. (min)
- Good relation with the bank.
- Good CIBIL Score. (750)
- Zero due Payments.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of the last 3 months
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: None.
- Annual Fee: None.
- Welcome benefit:
If you can spend ₹15,000 within the first 90 days of the card activation, you will get a ₹500 gift voucher as a welcome gift.
- Reward points:
You can earn reward points from every spend you make with this card.
You will get 10X reward points for payments above ₹20,000.
You will also get 3X reward points for each ₹100 offline spends you made with this card. you will also get 6X reward points for the same on online transactions.
You can get 10X reward points for every ₹100 spends on your birthday.
The reward points do not expire and you can redeem them without paying any extra charge. 1 reward point is equal to ₹0.25. You will not get any reward points for fuel purchases.
- Lounge access:
With this card you will get 4 free domestic and airport lounge accesses, you will get a maximum of 4 visits per quarter.
- Dining benefit:
With this card, you can enjoy dining at more than 1500+ frontline restaurants in India with up to 20% discount on your dining bill.
- Fuel surcharge waiver:
This card offers up to ₹300 waivers on fuel surcharges, this offer is applicable at any fuel station in India. You can get a maximum of ₹300 waivers monthly.
- Movie benefit:
You can get one movie ticket completely free with the purchase of another, maximum ticket value ₹250. And you can get this offer twice a month.
- Lifestyle benefit:
You will get up to a 15% discount on your spending at more than 3000 Health & Wellness stores.
- Lost card liability:
This card comes with ₹50,000 coverage against lost or stolen cards. However, to avail the benefits of the coverage, you have to report the loss as soon as you notice it.
- Insurance coverage:
You will get a personal accidental coverage of ₹5 lakh. To keep the coverage active, you just have to keep using your card regularly, at least once a month.
- Roadside assistance:
In case of emergencies, you will get free roadside assistance worth ₹1,399, with your card.
- Interest-free cash withdrawal:
With this card, you will get up to 48 days of interest-free period on cash withdrawal from ATMs.
- Low-interest rate:
This card charges an interest rate of 0.75%. it makes this card the best choice for beginners.
- Worldwide acceptance:
You can use this card at any domestic or foreign outlets or e-commerce sites where the Visa cards are accepted. But when you use your card at any foreign outlets or e-commerce sites you will have to pay for the currency conversion.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: ₹250.
- Finance Charge: 0.75% monthly.
- Foreign currency transaction: 1.99% against the transaction amount.
Call: 1860 500 1111
Mail: [email protected]
Dispute Resolution Process:
If you notice some unauthorized transaction or any miscalculation in your card statement, or if your card is lost or stolen, you should act fast. In such situations, you may follow these steps.
- First of all, call customer service and tell them your problem, they will help you to solve it. If your card is lost or stolen you should ask them to block your card immediately.
- But if you are not satisfied with the given service, you can contact the head of the customer service. you can call at 1800 419 4332 or you can mail at [email protected]
- If your problem is still not solved, you can then contact the principal nodal officer, you can mail at [email protected]
- If you don’t receive any response within 7 to 15 days, you can take your complaint to the Banking Ombudsman. You can find the details of the Banking Ombudsman of your area from the Reserve Bank of India’s official website.
100xGain Ratings: 8.5/10
It is a premium quality credit card that comes almost free of cost. this card is best for beginners, as it charges a very low-interest rate of 0.75%, you will also get many benefits from this card like big reward points, 4 free lounge access (railway and airport), 20% discount on dining, benefits on movies, etc.
So if you are planning to get your first credit card, then you should go for this card as it charges a very low-interest rate which is good for beginners and you can also earn some premium benefits from this card.