IDFC First Bank has introduced a new range of credit cards for those who want a low interest & budget credit card, IDFC First Bank Wealth Credit Card is one of them. This card offers several extraordinary benefits at a very low cost. the awesome benefits of the card are reward benefit, lounge access, dining and movie benefit, free golf rounds, fuel surcharge waiver, lost card liability, insurance coverage, and lots more.
** As the card is still not launched, the Eligibility Criteria is not very clear yet. But as per our experience, we can say that it should be like this.
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried person:
- Age: 21 to 60 yrs.
- Income: 10 lakh annually.
- For self-employed person:
- Age: 21 to 65 yrs.
- Income: 12 lakh annually.
- Good CIBIL Score (750 or more).
- Good relation with the bank.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill
- One recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of the last 3 months
- Self-employed person
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Recent audited financial report.
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Joining Fee: None.
- Annual Fee: None.
- Welcome benefit:
If you can spend ₹15,000 within the first 90 days of the card issuance, you will get a ₹500 gift voucher as a welcome gift. You will also get a 5% Cash-Back on the first EMI payment you make with this card.
- Reward benefit:
With this card, you can earn reward points for every purchase you made with this card.
You will get 10X reward points for all spending above ₹20,000.
You will also get 3X reward points for every to spend you make with your card offline, and 6X reward points for online spending.
You can also get a 10X reward point for every spending you made on your birthdays.
The minimum transaction amount is ₹100, 1 reward point is equal to ₹0.25.
- Lounge access:
You can get 4 free accesses per quarter to most of the frontline domestic and international lounges. You will also get 4 free accesses per quarter to most of the domestic lounges.
- Dining benefit:
With your IDFC First Bank Wealth Credit Card, you will get up to a 20% discount at up to 1500 restaurants in India.
- Golf access:
With this card, you will get some free golf rounds at some frontline golf courses in India.
- Fuel surcharge waiver:
This card offers up to ₹400 discount on fuel surcharges in a month. That means you don’t need to pay any extra charge for fuel purchases. this offer is applicable at all the fuel stations in India.
- Movie benefit:
With this card, you will get one movie ticket completely free with the purchase of another. This offer is applicable twice a month, the maximum ticket value is ₹500.
- Travel insurance:
This card also comes with $1200 coverage against lost baggage. It also covers you against loss of important documents, flight delays, etc.
- Lifestyle benefit:
This card also offers some lifestyle benefits, you will get some free Spa access and up to a 15% discount on your spending in Health & Wellness shops. Also, get free roadside assistance worth ₹1,399.
- Insurance coverage:
With this card, you will get a personal accidental coverage of ₹10 lakh and also ₹1 Crore of air accidental coverage. To keep these insurance active you just have to keep using your card regularly, at least once a month.
- Lost card liability:
This card offers ₹50,000 coverage against lost or stolen cards. To get the benefits of the coverage you have to report the loss as soon as you notice it.
- Lower interest rate:
This card charges an interest of 0.75% monthly, it is one of the lowest interest rates offered by Indian credit card companies.
- Global acceptance:
You can use this card at any foreign outlet or e-commerce site where the Visa cards are accepted. But whenever you use your card at any foreign outlets or e-commerce sites, you will be charged for currency conversion.
- Cash Withdrawal Charge: ₹250.
- Finance Charge: 0.75% Monthly.
- Foreign currency transaction: 1.5% against the transaction amount.
Mail: [email protected]
Dispute Resolution Process:
If you notice some unauthorized transaction or any miscalculation in your card statement, or if your card is lost or stolen, you should act fast. In such situations, you may follow these steps.
- First of all, call customer service and tell them your problem, they will help you to solve it. If your card is lost or stolen you should ask them to block your card immediately.
- But if you are not satisfied with the given service, you can contact the head of the customer service. you can call at 1800 419 4332 or you can mail at [email protected]
- If your problem is still not solved, you can then contact the principal nodal officer, you can mail at [email protected]
- If you don’t receive any response within 7 to 15 days, you can take your complaint to the Banking Ombudsman. You can find the details of the Banking Ombudsman of your area from the Reserve Bank of India’s official website.
This is a premium credit card with lucrative premium benefits, and it is free of cost too. It offers some exclusive benefits like – up to 10X reward points per purchase, airport, and railway lounge access, dining benefit, golf access, lost card liability, insurance coverage, low-interest rate, and lots more.
So after analyzing all the benefits and features of the card, it can be said that this card is especially for beginners, and for those who want a low-interest card. Although most card users will find it beneficial, specifically beginners will be most benefited from it.