The Indian Army Yoddha Credit Card is a brand new credit card from the Bank of Baroda designed for defense personnel. While this card comes at zero joining and annual fees, the benefits it offers are quite impressive. It lets you enjoy free access to domestic airport lounges, complimentary golf rounds every month, accelerated rewards on every transaction, and lots more. Make sure to go through the complete review to know more about the bank of baroda credit card benefits.
Who can apply for the Indian Army yoddha bank of baroda card?
This is an especially designed credit card for defence personnel.
- Resident Type: Indian
- Bank of baroda credit card eligibility criteria for salaried person:
- BOB credit card age requirement: 21 to 60 years.
- Income: The income of the applicant should be above Rs.45,000 monthly.
- BOB credit card eligibility criteria for self-employed person: (This card is not available for civilians)
- BOB credit card age requirement: NAIncome: NA
- A CIBIL score of 700+ is required to apply for this bob credit card.
What documents are required to apply for a bank of baroda credit card?
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bills
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of income statement:
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of last 3 months
- Salaried Person (any 1)
As per the new RBI regulation, all new credit cards are now delivered in an inactive state. So, if you want to know how to activate bank of baroda credit card for the first time, then make sure to visit our faq page.
What are the Indian army Yoddha bank of baroda credit card annual charges?
- BOB credit card joining fee:None.
- BOB credit card annual fee: Free for a lifetime.
What are the Indian army Yoddha bank of baroda credit card benefits?
Get started with a huge joining bonus:
As you activate this bob free credit card for the first time, you will receive a bunch of attractive gifts as a credit card opening bonus.
- A 6-month FitPass pro membership worth Rs.15,000.
- Zomato pro annual membership on activating your card within 30 days of issuance.
- Amazon Prime annual membership on spending Rs.1 lakh within the first 90 days of your bank of baroda credit card activation.
Make your transactions more rewarding:
Every transaction made using this bank of baroda life time free credit card can earn you assured reward points.
Category of transaction
|BOB credit card reward points for every Rs.100 spent|
|Dining, grocery, and departmental stores||5X rewards|
|All other transactions||2 rewards|
1 reward point is equal to Rs.0.25 and you can earn upto 1000 rewards in a bank of baroda credit card statement cycle, once the threshold is reached, you will get 2 reward points for every Rs.100 in all categories. You can keep track of your bank of baroda credit card status from your bank of baroda credit card net banking account.
Complimentary bank of baroda credit card airport lounge access facility:
This bob credit card offers you 8 free yearly access (upto 2 per quarter) at most of the domestic airport lounges. This bank of baroda credit card offer is available if the card is used at least once in the preceding 30 days (from the date you want to get the benefit)
Spend weekends in style:
You will also get 4 free yearly access (upto 1 per quarter) to leading domestic golf courses in India. The golf benefits are accessible if your bob credit card is used at least once in the last 30 days (from the date you want to get the benefit).
Get freedom from fuel surcharges:
This bank of baroda credit card offers upto Rs.250 monthly waivers on fuel surcharges across all fuel stations in India.
Enjoy assistance from a multilingual concierge team:
This bank of baroda free credit card comes with a complimentary multilingual concierge team to assist you with your needs. You can call the bank of baroda credit card helpline number to book your free concierge.
Complimentary bob credit card insurance coverage:
You will also get complimentary accidental insurance coverage of Rs.20 lakh. You can call the bank of baroda credit card helpline department to claim the benefits of the coverage.
What are the Indian army Yoddha bank of baroda credit card charges?
|Bank of baroda credit card cash withdrawal charges||2.5% against the withdrawn amount, min Rs.500 (check your bank of baroda credit card limit before making a withdrawal)|
|BOB financial credit card finance charge||The bob credit card interest rate can go upto 3.49% month if your bank of baroda credit card payment is not made in time|
|BOB credit card international transaction charges||3.5% against the transaction amount|
|BOB add on credit card fee||None (for upto 3 cards)|
How to contact the bank of baroda credit card customer care department?
- Call the bank of baroda credit card customer care number: 1800-233-6427 (Toll-Free)
- Write to the bank of baroda credit card email id: email@example.com (Level 1) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Level 2)
Pros and cons:
This is one of the best credit cards offered by the Bank Of Baroda. It features a very impressive reward earning rate, free domestic lounge access, and complimentary golf rounds which is more than enough at this cost.
But if you are not a defense personnel, then you can’t apply for this card. However, you can find some alternative options on our best lifestyle credit cards page. You can also compare the alternative options given below.
- Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card (Best for Reward and lifestyle benefits)
- Federal Bank Visa Celesta Credit Card (Best for reward, lounge, and movie benefits)
- HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card (Bet for reward and lounge benefits)
FAQs on BOB credit card:
Which is the best credit card from Bank of Baroda?
Each BOB credit card serves a different purpose, so it’s difficult to say which is the best. However, if you ask me, I would say that the Bank of baroda premier credit card is my favorite BOB card.
What is the minimum amount due in BOB credit card?
The BOB credit card minimum amount due is the amount (generally 5% of the total bill amount) a cardholder must pay by the credit card payment due date to avoid being flagged as a defaulter.
What is minimum salary for credit card?
Credit cards are highly dependent on salary. The average income requirement for a credit card application is between Rs 1.45 lakh and Rs 2.5 lakh per annum for both salaried persons and self-employed persons.
Does Bank of Baroda issue credit card?
Bank of Baroda has a wide range of financial products for its customers, the list includes Credit cards, debit cards, loans, etc.