Indusind Bank offers various types of credit cards for their customers for their daily uses and Indusind Bank Classic credit card is one of them. The card is specially designed for travel, dining, and lifestyle. This card is full of privileges such as welcome gifts, reward points, complimentary card features, concierge service, assistance, Assurance, etc.
- Age: The applicant should be 18 years old and more.
- Citizenship: The applicant must be an Indian or non-resident Indian.
- Occupation: Applicant must be salaried or self-employed.
Applicants should have a very good credit score.
Applicants should have a good source of income.
- Applicant must have to pay the previous loan if any.
- Identity proofs: Voter card and Aadhaar card, Driving license.
- Address proof: Ration card, aadhaar card,
- Income proofs: bank statement of last three months, salary slip of last 3 months, or any document of income.
- PAN card
No joining fees
No renewal fees.
No add-on card fee.
Privileges on Indusind Bank Classic Credit Card:
- Welcome gifts: When you choose this card you will get some welcome gift vouchers. After paying the joining fees of your card you will get an SMS on your registered mobile number. You will receive gift vouchers by this SMS. You can choose the gift vouchers by replying to the SMS or by calling the customer care number.
- Reward: You can earn reward points by making payments.
Reward points are redeemable and you can redeem these through cash credit or other gift vouchers.
- Supplementary cards: After choosing the card you can request 5 add-on cards for your family members ( spouse, siblings, children, parents). The supplementary cards have the same benefits as the primary card. The credit limit is also the same for the primary card and supplementary cards. The free insurance facility is not applicable for the supplementary cards. All transactions made using the supplementary cards will be added to the primary card’s monthly statement. To use the supplementary cards you must be 18 years old or more.
- Offers on Travel: If you choose this card you will be able to get some offers on travel. You will get lounge access to many places with the priority pass membership of your credit card. You will also get many 600 VIP lounge access all over the world at low charges.
- Travel Insurance: You will get insurance against your lost baggage, lost passport, missing connection, air accident, etc.
- Concierge services: You will get concierge services with this card which is available 24×7. With this facility you can avail of pre-trip assistance, flight booking, hotel reservation, sports, and entertainment booking, ordering flowers and gifts for your special one.
- Fuel surcharge waiver: You will get freedom from a 1% fuel surcharge if you spend at any petrol pump in India. The savings will depend on your spending.
- Auto Assistance: If any problems come to emergency services, the Indusind Bank Classic credit card will help you in your emergency time. Just call auto assist care. You can avail of this offer in this cases-
- Roadside repair
- Emergency fuel service
- Tire services
- Losing of keys
- Battery service
- Emergency towing assistance
- Accident Management and medical assistance. Etc.
- Total Protect: You will be helped if your card or card details are stolen. The Total Protect facility of this card will help you. This service is also applicable for supplementary cards. The total Protect facility will help against unauthorized transactions after the loss of the card. There is insurance that protects your card for 2 days of losing.
- Online services: There are some online features of this card like –
- You can check your balance from your registered mobile number. Enter the mobile number and credit card number on the website of the bank and you will get the details of the balance on your phone via SMS.
- You can get your last 5 statements through SMS from your registered mobile number.
- You can get your account statement for the last three months. To get the information you have to fill up an online form with the card details.
- You can make your online payments through SWIFTPAY, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS or visa money transfer.
- Interest rate 3.83% per month and 46% per year.
- Late payment charges:
- Rs.0 for up to Rs.100
- Rs.100 for Rs.101 to Rs.500
- Rs.350 for Rs.501 to Rs.1000
- Rs.550 for Rs.1001 to Rs.10000
- Rs.700 for Rs.10000 and more.
- Rs.100 for cash payment fees at the branch of Indusind Bank.
- Rs.100 for requesting a duplicate statement.
- Rs.100 for replacement of the card.
- Rs.300 for requesting a charge slip.
For more details, you can contact this helpline number 1860-267-7777.
100X Gain Rating:
If you are searching for a credit card for your daily needs such as for traveling, dining, etc. You can use this card. It has some awesome features and benefits which make you more helpful. You can save money by using this card.