Indusind Bank offers a few number of credit card for customer. Indusind Bank Crest Credit Card is one of them. It provides so many facilities to the customer. There are some luxurious privileges such as Reward points, offers on health and medicine, Lounge access, offers on hotel ang resort, offer on Dining, golf movies. It has also auto assist and concierge services , insurance policy. If you need a world class card in low budget then Indusind Bank Crest credit card is one of the best card for you.
- The customer must be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the customer should be 18 years or more.
- The customer should be a salaried or self employed.
- Income must be Rs.30000 per month.
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- Recent electricity bill or any bill
- Driving licence
- Ration card
- Rs.100000 for joining.
- Rs.10000 for renewal fees.
- Rs.10000 for Add-on card.
Privileges on Indusind Bank Crest Credit Card:
Welcome offer: No welcome offer in this card.
Reward Points: There is a reward point facility, if you choose Indusind Bank Crest Credit Card. You can earn reward points by two ways. Transaction on International purchase and transaction on domestic purchase. If you spend Rs.100 in International purposes you will get 2.5 reward points. And if you spend Rs.100 in domestic purposes then you will get 1 reward points. Reward points can be exchanged. You can redeem that reward points by spend on Hotels and Resorts, airport vouchers , luxurious vouchers etc.
Privileges on Health and Medicine: There are some health and medical benifits. You can use this facility for your family ( parents, children, spouse, siblings, self). You can use your Indusind Bank Crest credit card in hospital for health experts and doctors.
You can use it for assistance in treatment, diagnosis etc.
You will be able to get upto 15% discount if you spend on medical purposes. You can get special discount in your selected lab, hospital pharmacy etc.
If you spend preventive health packages you can get discount up to 20%. You can get 10% discount on dental and eye related spending.
Benefits on Airport: If you choose Indusind Bank Crest credit card you will be able to get a membership of Lounge access of more than 850 lounges in over 120 countries.
You will get 2 free lounge visit.
You can get your own shopper for you travelling who will assist you.
You will be able to choose your boarding time. You can enjoy the benefit of the card of check in and security facilities.
Jet Airways offer: You will get 15% off if you use your card for domestic travel.
You will get 20% off when you use your card for International travels ( travels to SRI Lanka, Nepal, Singapore etc.)
Offers on Hotels and Resorts: There are so many offers on hotels and Resorts .
If you book hotels first time you will get 10% discount when you book for minimum of 2 nights.
If you book for 4 nights you will get a 30 minutes spa treatment.
Dining offers: There is a Dining privilege in this card. You can save up to Rs.2500 through out the year.
You will get a free pick up and drop back if you choose indusind Bank Crest Dining offer.
Offers on Golf: You will get free 3 golf games and 3 free lesson. If you select the offers of TPC Network you will get premium golf courses in US.
Movies Offer: If you book a movie ticket from Bookmyshow.com by your Indusind Bank Crest credit card you will get 20% off.
If you buy a ticket you will get a free ticket.
- Concierge assistance in ticket bookings, when you use it for sporting events, musical events etc.
- Auto Assist: It will help you when you need it for your emergency repair of car, emergency fuel supply, troubles of battery etc. It will assist you in your emergency services.
- Fuel surcharge waiver: When you use your card at any petrol pump in India you will get discount of 1% fuel surcharge. It will applicable when you spend minimum Rs.400 to Rs.4000 all over the India.
- Crest Fiesta
- Crest Movies.
- Sentry services: It provides a sentry services to you which will help you in hotel bookings, movie ticket bookings etc.
- If you choose Indusind Bank Crest credit card there is a low interest rate of only 2.99%.
- Late payment charges:
- Rs.0 for Rs100.
- Rs.100 for Rs.101 to Rs.500.
- Rs.350 for Rs.501 to Rs.1000.
- Rs.550 for Rs.1001 to Rs.10000.
- Rs.700 for Rs.10000 and above.
- Rs.500 for over limit charge.
- Annual charges of interest 36%
- Rs.250 for returning cheque.
- Rs.25 if you check your balance from other ATMs.
- Rs.5000 for emergency card replacement.
- Rs.1000 for card replacement.
- RR.300 for requesting charge slip.
For more details you can contact in this helpline number 1800 267 7777.
100X Gain Rating: 4.5 stars.
Final Opinion: If you seeking a word-class credit card on a low budget, Indusind bank Crest credit card is one of the best cards for you. You will be able to get those attractive facilities from it.